A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Azer

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby Azer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:38 am

lol how can they actually help your out of control dog? i mean what do you expect from your family xD when my dog goes wild i just let him because he's unstopable
Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:40 am

Insanely bored.
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
tbird78

Postby tbird78 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:51 am

Sore.

I got 2 cortizone shots in my back today.
Hopefully it will help, but it makes you sore the first day.
Azer

Postby Azer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:06 am

good for you lol i was getting injected 16 times a day for the whole week last time, thank science it's over now
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:39 am

I have to inject myself every time I eat. You guys don't know how easy you have it.

Except not really. It never hurts and it never takes more than 5 seconds. :lol:
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:46 am

seamus yarr wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:
Azer wrote:are you everyone? why don't you love what everyone hates, i mean you guys even like soccer, why not emos?

If people accept emos in Texas then how the hell do they all hate them in Ireland?

Texas is alot of things, but it's not emo hating

Emos just deliberately try to piss others off by looking all dark and all that bullsh*t
they constantly whinge about problems which aren't that big a deal and they cut themselves all to get f*ckin attention-Jesus Christ life is great and we won't be here forever but enjoy it while you can! And go cut your wrists/write dark poems/draw your anime somwhere else!
I've grown up in a very anti-emo community
seriously if you ask anyone in ireland if they like emos I guarantee they'll say no

Well, I've officially had it with you. I can say f-u-c-k you, because I know quite a few people who cut. They don't do it because they're trying to piss people off, they are seriously depressed and need help. I've managed to convince them to get some, and all but on has thankfully stopped and all but two have completely recovered.
Life does suck. The good die young, the bad flourish and get super-rich and happy. The only bad people who don't are the ones who go too bad and murder someone or something, but other than that, most are extremely happy.
And excuse me, my sister draws anime and she is incredibly far from emo, so shut up.
Have I ever told you to take your asshole hate speech somewhere else?
And I'm also annoyed at your intense stereotyping, not all Irish are the same, you make Ireland sound like the house of stupid bigots.

I feel better than yesterday. -_-

And the only reason I'm here is because I still don't have any school, but it restarts tomorrow. (But we have 2 hour delays all week :D)
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:54 am

Wow, Austin.

How do YOU feel? :lol:
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:58 am

That speech made me even more depressed.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Rich.H

Postby Rich.H » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Nervous. I have thought a lot about the future. Sometime this year I am enlisting to fight in the Full time Canadian Infantry. I waited a long time for this because it's the #1 thing I want to do.

This is the part where I am nervous. There are a few more seasons of South Park but I fear the possibilty of getting KIA before I get to see them.

But anyway, when I enlist and complete my training I will be off to fight for the free world, for loved ones, and for South Park. :D

HOOAH!

"Kiss your ass goodbye, fat boy!" - Stan Marsh
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:
If people accept emos in Texas then how the hell do they all hate them in Ireland?

Texas is alot of things, but it's not emo hating

Emos just deliberately try to piss others off by looking all dark and all that bullsh*t
they constantly whinge about problems which aren't that big a deal and they cut themselves all to get f*ckin attention-Jesus Christ life is great and we won't be here forever but enjoy it while you can! And go cut your wrists/write dark poems/draw your anime somwhere else!
I've grown up in a very anti-emo community
seriously if you ask anyone in ireland if they like emos I guarantee they'll say no

Well, I've officially had it with you. I can say f-u-c-k you, because I know quite a few people who cut. They don't do it because they're trying to piss people off, they are seriously depressed and need help. I've managed to convince them to get some, and all but on has thankfully stopped and all but two have completely recovered.
Life does suck. The good die young, the bad flourish and get super-rich and happy. The only bad people who don't are the ones who go too bad and murder someone or something, but other than that, most are extremely happy.
And excuse me, my sister draws anime and she is incredibly far from emo, so shut up.
Have I ever told you to take your asshole hate speech somewhere else?
And I'm also annoyed at your intense stereotyping, not all Irish are the same, you make Ireland sound like the house of stupid bigots.

I feel better than yesterday. -_-

And the only reason I'm here is because I still don't have any school, but it restarts tomorrow. (But we have 2 hour delays all week :D)

yea we're sort of done talking bout that

anyways ive just had a really fancy roast dinner in my hotel so i feel great (and full)
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger

Postby 203177 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 pm

better than yesterday
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:25 am

Kinda anxious. Having a bit of a nicotine fit. ACK! :tweek:
Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:32 am

Niels0827 wrote:I have to inject myself every time I eat. You guys don't know how easy you have it.

Except not really. It never hurts and it never takes more than 5 seconds. :lol:

I wouldn't be able to do that, even if it didn't hurt. x.x

I'm feeling somewhat hyper today. A change for once.
The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal.Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life,and the tragic brevity of time.
Azer

Postby Azer » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:03 am

injecting yourself is alot painless, but when a hairy turkish doctor stuffs a huge needle up on your butt, feet, arms, heart, kidneys and liver 16 times in like 5 mins, wow it's alot different than shooting up lol i feel sick whenever i remember that days xD
Insane_Jew

Postby Insane_Jew » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:08 am

^Damn, why did you need all of those shots? O.o

Return to “Hot Topics”