New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
mslydia1

Mel needs the publicity

Postby mslydia1 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:20 pm

mslydia1 wrote:SP Eimajinears,
Mel Gibson plus his new movie trailer equals New Catch Phrase!
Blah, Blah who shot my daughter, Blah, Blah pls remove your glasses, Powie Owie Did you shoot my daughter? Are you hanging on the cross or banging the nails. 1/17/10 FOX appx. 8:50 p.m. pacific time
calmlikeabomb

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby calmlikeabomb » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:39 am

A SP episode making fun of A&E's "Intervention" or "Hoarders" Limitless possibilities.
saintgossett

Postby saintgossett » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:14 am

What about this? kyle tells stan and kenny that he is going with his synagog people to calfornia.
But catman hears it but he dosent here that it is going to be with is synagog so he sneaks into kyles backpack to go on the trip.
so later when kyle is getting on the bus he throws his backpack onto the seat.
sundenly before they leave kyle has to go to the restroom so he gets off and goes.
but when he gets back the bus left.
then cartman gets himself out of kyles backpack(he busted it because hes so fat.)sees that the bus is full of jews.
then he sees the bus driver mel gibson with his shirt taken off twisting his nipples with one hand a driving with the other.

well what do ya think
roman2154

Postby roman2154 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:06 am

They should make another towelie episode in the next season!!:)
calefootball56

Postby calefootball56 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:13 am

What if they had an episode where Chef returns to South Park in his "new form" and everyone freaks out. However, the kids want to help Chef break away from the cult, but the cult leader sends Dick Cheney to hunt him down. Somewhere in the episode, Kenny gets his head blown off by Dick.

What if they had an episode where the church of scientology comes back and actually sues Stan big time. Randy takes his family, who has no money for food, taxes, or a home, to live with the McCormicks. By the end, the church of scientology falls with the death of John Travolta's son, which causes Travolta to join the Super Adventure Club.

Just make an episode about Tiger Woods and Mrs. Cartman. That would be funny.
:gaykenny: :timmy: :santa: :assface: :unhoodedkenny: :gothstan: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanhappy: :frozenkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :gaykenny: :parishilton: :santa: :tweek: :stanpuke: :cartmannohat: :cartmannohat: :cartmancop: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanyell: :cartmansmirk: :tp: :cartmansmile: :cartmanangry: :craig: :chaos: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmancry: :cartmancry:
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:04 pm

I just wanna see a Kyle episode about him and his family ^^
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:23 pm

A Survivor Parody would be nice
ERlC CARTMAN

Postby ERlC CARTMAN » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Ok, this guys, is f*cking great if you ask me. (bad impersonation of eric)

Well, i was thinking off making an episode were Eric Cartman finds out on the internet that on brazil there is only monkeys, and uncivilized people, so he convinces Butters to come with him, and once they get there, they end up in a favela in Rio de Janeiro, were they are taken hostage of, but in the mini jail there they get help from that dude that made Hulk ( you know, he was hiding there in the last Hulk, i belive Hulk 2) and so they end being friends with Hulk. At the end kenny dies cause Hulk jumped from Guatemala to Denver, and landed on kenny.

Yeah, i'll leave nell to create the stories, i'll just do the voice.
drybones709

Postby drybones709 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:47 pm

my idea is Homestar runner meets South park,
The episode Start out with Strong bad Typing a nameless Computer, Strong Bad (Typing): "Oh, Joe. haha Cheat is funny,
just about The Cheat?"
The cheat: *Angry Cheat noise* (Im Not Funny!)
The cheat Throws up south park disk To Strong Bad.
Strong bad: Ow! The Cheat? What did that to me!
(Strong bad and The Cheat are teleported to South Park,)
Strong Bad: What Place?
Stan: Hi Strong Bad!
Strong Bad: oh hello, Joe.
Stan: my Name not Joe.
Kyle: What the Heck? l :))!
Cartman: Strong bad! im of Fan of Strong bad.
Strong Bad: Yes, Where is The Cheat?
Cartman: He behind Kenny.
Kenny: (Muffled)
Cartman: I thought Kenny was like The Cheat.
The Cheat: Finally, im Talking!
(The Cheat Notices that Creator is talking)
Cartman: The Cheat is uh.... uh...Cute?
The Cheat: Yes, im cute!
(the Scene Cut to Strong Badian)
homestar runner: where Strong bad?
Bubs: He and The cheat are teleported to south park.
(Homestar runner Teleported To South park)
Stan: oh just u-
Homestar runner: where is Strong bad!
Stan: He was embarassed because The Cheat is talking.
Kyle: Strong Bad is Not embarassed,
(Strong bad And The Cheat, homestar runner and Cartman are teleported back to Strong Badian),
(End)
i think Homestar runner episode would released in New season.
Throbert McGee

Postby Throbert McGee » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 am

Even though they've already done a "gay marriage" episode, I think South Park should revisit the issue in order to address the question: Should there be "Same-Sex Marriage" or "Same-Sex Civil Unions"?

The obvious starting point for the episode would be that Big Gay Al and Mr. Slave find their legal status being challenged by an amendment to the Colorado constitution that defines "marriage" as "one man, one woman," à la Prop 8 in California.

(mayhem and hijinks ensue at this point...)

And in my humble homo-opinion, the episode should end with Big Gay Al and Mr. Slave agreeing that in this case, "Separate But Equal" is actually the best way to go, and thus they agree not to call themselves "married," while at the same time insisting that the clunky and artificial phrase "civil union" needs to be replaced with something better. Following which our favorite gay couple head to City Hall and become officially shpadoinkled to each other!
scaleplastic

Postby scaleplastic » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:26 pm

okay, the class goes on a field trip. they tour a slaughterhouse and are offered free hotdogs at the end. maybe they find kenny hanging in the freezer. who knows what could happen. i can see lots of puking and post trauma. maybe a wave of vegetarianism among the kids.
bhazzy34

Postby bhazzy34 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:27 am

Do an episode in which everyone in America HATES Canada because they beat us in hockey in the Olympics. Mainly, a hate for the Broflovski's because of Ike. A mix of "About Last Night...", "China Probrem", and "Stanley's Cup" I guess, but it is relevant and the boys can learn in the end that the Olympics is about bringing togetherness and stop fighting between countries, not creating hate! Also, do one about the World Cup towards the end of the season!

Another idea I would like is a Back to the Future theme in which the boys find a way to travel forward in time to see what they are like when they are older.

Also, what if Stan and Wendy got back together? I have felt some chemistry there since "The List".

South Park has done so many ideas it's hard to think this stuff up! Thank you Matt and Trey for all of the effort you put towards entertaining me!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:33 am

The back to the future thing was kinda done in the "My future self and I" episode...

I have always wanted to see the show rake on Florida... smelly hot dirty place.
mrhat18

Postby mrhat18 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:12 pm

i think there should an episode where a mexican moves into town and cartman starts ripping on him then cartman finds out that the mexican is a mexican version of cartman and cartman becomes friends with him then destorys his life because he hates minorities(mexicans name is marcus)
Frozone189

Kenny gets rich

Postby Frozone189 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Kenny Gets Rich (by Frozone189)

Well, here is my idea... I've wanted to get this out for a while:

Kenny's dad spends all of the family's money on the 10million winning lottery. Kenny's mom gets upset with him and starts shouting at him etc. etc.
It turns out that Kenny's dad wins the lottery and Kenny's family become the richest in South Park. They buy all of these new stuff and the kids all want money from Kenny but he just says "Fff you!" in his muffled voice.
Kenny's dad decides to spend all the 10million on more lottery tickets in hope to win the upcoming 50million jackpot. They don't win this one and they need to sell all of the stuff they bought so they can have money to buy alcohol. Kenny is very upset.

P.S: I know each episode spoofs something... but I haven't thought of what to spoof. :(

:assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny:

TIMMAH! :timmy:
Peace

EDIT: Change up the plot a bit, Kenny's family saves huge on car insurance with Geico, but when Geico finds out that they are saving in the millions, they hire te gecko and the caveman to go kill the family, but end up killing Kenny only.
They take the family off of the Car Insurance plan and they spend all of their money on alcohol

WIN
Last edited by Frozone189 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Episode Speculation”