*1401: Sexual Healing* Preair Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

A SouthPark Orange

Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Preair Discussion

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:13 am

Kyle's awesome wrote:I can see Kenny, Jimmy maybe Clyde or Token could be the sex addicts but I would be so f*cking shocked if Stan or Kyle were sex addicts!

I agree. Stan and Kyle is where I draw the line. :stanpuke: To me, they are still kids, somehow, even though they have the eloquence and intelligence of adults. Heck, I don't even like it when M&T do stuff like this with Cartman: except when it's unintentional on his part, then it's funny.
We know that Kenny and to a certain degree also Butters and Clyde are perverts, so them being sex addicts won't shock me as much.

But we might be lucky and the whole episode is just about the adults freaking out at stuff, misinterpreting the kids' behaviour - like in "Proper condom use" - in that case, this episode has the potential to be hilarious. 8)
They also mentioned the "recent" phenomenom of successful men being promiscuous, so they also might make fun of the fact that that's not a recent phenomenon at all. Or they criticize Tiger Woods. I think not because he is promiscuous, but rather because he's been cheating on his wife (or was it girlfriend?). If they'd have a go at him being promiscuous, that'd be pretty hypocritical of Trey, if you keep in mind some of his interviews.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
aerojockey

Postby aerojockey » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:37 am

Let's consider what we know so far about the show.

First, the episode's title "Sexual Healing". Now, as we know (at least in America), healing, aka health, is a big item in Congress right now, so it's pretty obvious that this show is going to be about health care reform.

Now, we have a picture of Butters and Kyle wrestling in the mud. That recalls a movie with a notable mud wrestling scene, namely Stripes. This means that this episode is going to be in the style of that movie.

As the final piece of the puzzle, we have a scene where a scientist-like figure is screening a bunch of schoolchildren for sexual addiction. Combined with the other two clues, this makes it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt how this episode will go:

Health officials looking to get health care reform passed believe they can convince the American public to embrace the health care bills in Congress if they invent a fictional health crisis, and figure sexual addiction is the easiest to swallow due to all the celebrity sex scandals. So they send health screeners around the country to test schoolchildren for sexual addiction, and naturally the "results" show that it is endemic.

Outraged South Park parents will send their kids to a military school/retreat to get them away from temptation. The retreat includes not only the South Park gang, but also famous sexually-addicted celebrities like Tiger Woods, Wilt Chamberlain, and Bill Clinton. Of course, the retreat doesn't stop the gang from having all kinds of hijinks (such as mud wrestling).

One kid who wasn't sent to this retreat, however, was Cartman, since his mom is sexually promiscuous anyway and doesn't see what the big deal is. Cartman grows bored when all his South Park pals go away, so he joins the staff of the military school. (This is why Cartman appears behind Tiger in the one clip; Tiger probably corresponds to the John Larroquette character in Stripes.)

At some point, however, the guys at the retreat discover the conspiracy. It turns out that the pro-health-care-reform people have a military fortress and are holding key members of Congress hostage. The South Park gang, along with Tiger, Wilt, Bill, Hugh Grant, Tim Tebow, etc., have to defy Cartman's iron leadership to save the day.

The final lines of the episode, of course, will remind us (probably with Stan talking to his dad) that "health care reform is important, we just need to drop all the lies and rhetoric and exaggerations, and debate it for what it is".

Yes, this must be it. There is no other way to interpret the clues.
A SouthPark Orange

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:58 am

@aerojockey: wow, somebody really thought about this! I thought that the discussion about male promiscuity was a big enough issue for one episode.The healthcare reform...I never thought that the episode could also go in that direction. It really sounds possible though, the way you describe it. Anyway, we'll see soon what they make out of it.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
Lugia22

Postby Lugia22 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:53 am

Oh. My. Gawd. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It looks like another South Park classic on the way guys!
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:04 am

What's that between the ladies legs? It's all bushy

I bet it was Butters who said that, can`t see the clip until it comes up on the british site i had to go to will`s site to get the preview picture. Sounds good might go along the lines that aerojockey said but you never know with south park i have stopped guessing as to what happens now.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:40 am

Okay, so they're gonna go ahead with the Tiger ep right out of the chute, huh? Figured as much. I bet Butters can't see any of that lady's beaver.
Jesus Christ aerojockey, you have put a lot of thought into this premiere!
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 am

Wew! You can download HQ pic of Tiger Woods and Eric! http://www.comedycentral.com/press/seri ... llery=true

This episode n' season is looking to be the best yet! :D
Maybe Butters and Kyle are fighting over a girl... or some action ;D
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Ooooh, Tiger Woods.

Something tells me that they might accidentally diagnose Stan as a sex addict. And maybe Wendy might break up with him for an episode.

Butters: Whats that squishy thing between her legs? :lol:

I hope they do a sort of "Return of Chef Detective" like thing. With the scientist humping the doll.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:41 pm

See, I just think they're going to diagnose Kyle and Butters because the episode description mentioned something about rich and successful men wanting to have sex with lots and lots of women. And Kyle and Butters are both wearing suits, so I'm assuming that those scientist guys labeled them as rich and successful. Kyle, probably just because he's a Jew, and Butters, maybe because he had his successful business as a pimp in "Butters' Bottom Bitch." Do you know what I am saying?

I dunno; I still have no idea what direction they're gonna take this in. That's just my guess about the mud wrestling picture.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:49 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:See, I just think they're going to diagnose Kyle and Butters because the episode description mentioned something about rich and successful men wanting to have sex with lots and lots of women. And Kyle and Butters are both wearing suits, so I'm assuming that those scientist guys labeled them as rich and successful. Kyle, probably just because he's a Jew, and Butters, maybe because he had his successful business as a pimp in "Butters' Bottom Bitch." Do you know what I am saying?

I dunno; I still have no idea what direction they're gonna take this in. That's just my guess about the mud wrestling picture.

You guys are thinking WAY to big. Also, South park barley has a continuity.

Maybe one of the girls will be diagnosed as a lesbian sex addict.
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Lubo32

Postby Lubo32 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:51 pm

I hope that the new episode will be awesome, I hope Eric laughs at the guy with the sexual problems. :lol:
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Maybe the reason they're wearing suits is because maybe all the kids were diagnosed, and sent to a Christian camp of some kind. Thus "Sexual Healing"

Postby 203177 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 pm

hmmm im pretty unsure about this one. but i really hope it turns out to be really funny. i wonder why kyle and stan are wrestling in the mud. and i wonder who is gonna have the sex addiction maybe tiger woods and i hope he gets a part. and maybe kenny too. maybe the girls will be involved in this one. i can't wait to see it! :lol:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm

203177 wrote:hmmm im pretty unsure about this one. but i really hope it turns out to be really funny. i wonder why kyle and stan are wrestling in the mud. and i wonder who is gonna have the sex addiction maybe tiger woods and i hope he gets a part. and maybe kenny too. maybe the girls will be involved in this one. i can't wait to see it! :lol:

It's Kyle and Butters wrastling!

And I assume your on march break?
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:02 pm

aerojockey wrote:First, the episode's title "Sexual Healing". Now, as we know (at least in America), healing, aka health, is a big item in Congress right now, so it's pretty obvious that this show is going to be about health care reform

I hope not. That would su-u-u-u-u-u-uck!

Hey, I just remembered that the seventeenth is St. Patrick's Day. What, no St. Patrick's Day special?
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”