Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:19 pm

My goddamn headphones fucking broke today at work. What the fuck, man!? I just took 'em off and all of sudden I'm holding a piece in each hand. Sonofabitch! I just replaced the cushions last month (not cheap for them Bose muthafuckas) and then this happens.

Cheap-ass fucking plastic screws the world yet again. If that piece was made out of metal, it would've lasted a century. But no, it had to be plastic. Fucking bitch-ass plastic.

I'd expect this kind of built-in obsolescence from some el cheapo Wal-Mart special, but Bose? C'mon, man! That's supposed to be high-end shit. If you shell out a hundred bucks for headphones, they should last you waaaayyy more than three years. Fuck you, China!

You read it! You can't unread it!
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:39 am

some bitch on deviantart wrote:Either way, lighten up kid, your what 13? to young to be so dark and brooding

ugh, nothing pisses me off more when people treat me like a stupid kid, I swear they also said this

the stupid person wrote:Don't sound so happy kid

It's Easter! One of the best holiday's if your religion means something to you, otherwise a great marketing ploy of candies and ancient pagan myths ^___o

so they are insisting I'm sac-religious?
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:53 am

Don't worry about it, ECC. Lots of religious people equate irreligion with Satanism or militant atheism.

That person does have a good point about the candy, though. It gives us nonbelievers a reason to celebrate something.

Hyperglycemia, ftw.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:56 am

Niels0827 wrote:Don't worry about it, ECC. Lots of religious people equate irreligion with Satanism or militant atheism.

That person does have a good point about the candy, though. It gives us nonbelievers a reason to celebrate something.

Hyperglycemia, ftw.

lol yeah, but she called me "kid" and she looks like she's like...15? 16? why the fuck would she know everything?
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:58 am

Too hell with being sensitive here.
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:26 am

triplemultiplex wrote:My goddamn headphones fucking broke today at work. What the fuck, man!? I just took 'em off and all of sudden I'm holding a piece in each hand. Sonofabitch! I just replaced the cushions last month (not cheap for them Bose muthafuckas) and then this happens.

Cheap-ass fucking plastic screws the world yet again. If that piece was made out of metal, it would've lasted a century. But no, it had to be plastic. Fucking bitch-ass plastic.

I'd expect this kind of built-in obsolescence from some el cheapo Wal-Mart special, but Bose? C'mon, man! That's supposed to be high-end shit. If you shell out a hundred bucks for headphones, they should last you waaaayyy more than three years. Fuck you, China!

I was about to agree with you, up until the second-to-last line. :P Try going through five different pairs of earphones throughout a single year [2009, in my case], buddy. Only then will you know the rage of a man pressed for portable audio thingies. And not cheap ones, either. One pair cost me £40! Spent more on those suckers than I probably did on any other single thing, with food as probably the only exception.

[the pair I bought for Christmas have held up really well so far, though I conclude this with the fact that I also invested in three-year insurance on them, so if they ever break I could just replace them free of charge. Ironic that this pair lasts over three months without a single sign of wear & tear, eh!?]

ANYWAY. I am annoyed with the fact I am being incredibly lazy. Throughout the day I can't get any of my coursework done, then as soon as night drops my brain seems to think "OK LET'S DO THIS" whilst I keep worrying that I am going to bed at far too late an hour.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:59 am

Guys, I tells ya, go with Koss. With the lifetime warranty they have on their products, all you have to do is send them back with $6, and you'll get a new pair.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 am

But even with warranties, the hoops they make you jump through to make good on the warranty pisses me off.

My current phone has a belt clip (the manufacturer calls it a holster :roll: ) and in the six months I've had this phone, I am now on my 7th clip :x

Damn cheap plastic :x
fr0st3h

Postby fr0st3h » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:12 am

- 18 Wheelers driving in the left and right lane so nobody behind them can pass them, at 55 mph in a 70 mph zone.

- parents who don't even even ATTEMPT to shut their toddler the f*ck up inside a restaurant or quieter atmosphere.

- being the 2nd car in the far right lane and waiting for the entire red light because the f4gg0t in front of me is going straight, not right on red.

- when a customer says "haven't you heard the law "customers are ALWAYS right" ?" (since when has that been a law you fat f*ck?) It's a f*cking saying, and far from accurate.

- when I'm walking in a public area and some f*ck head walking by me just stares me down in such a manner I fear he may rape me.

- Really pretty women who think they can get away with anything because of what they look like. Get over yourself bitch, I've cummed on way prettier eyes than yours.

- People who voted for Barack Obama just because they are black.

- "funny stories" that aren't f*cking funny at all.

- Having no more weed in my jar.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Cold callers aka Nuisance calls i had 3 of them this morning with there annoying pre-recorded messages piss off i`m not intrested. :evil:
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Walking home from work in a monsoon. And a fucking cold one at that. I'd rather it be snowing than have that drenching, frigid rain.

You read it! You can't unread it!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:06 pm

evilcupcake72 wrote:
some bitch on deviantart wrote:Either way, lighten up kid, your what 13? to young to be so dark and brooding

ugh, nothing pisses me off more when people treat me like a stupid kid, I swear they also said this

the stupid person wrote:Don't sound so happy kid

It's Easter! One of the best holiday's if your religion means something to you, otherwise a great marketing ploy of candies and ancient pagan myths ^___o

so they are insisting I'm sac-religious?

jesus no need to be so pissed off its deviantart for christs sake!
the vast majority of users of that website (not everyone, mind) are either emos or social rejects who dont have any idea how to talk to a person in real life
dont bother replying, just think to yourself "at least I have friends" and get on with your life
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:06 am

Thought. It's just too much hard work.
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:14 am

Today I got some take out food. They packed it to eat in the restaurant. I told them it was a to go order. As they went to repackage it for take out, they dropped it and had to cook a new order for me. Waste of food. Waste of their time in cooking it again. Waste of my time waiting twice for the same thing.

An accident on their part to be sure, but still . . . .
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 am

At least you didn't have to pay for it twice.

My computer having a bug that keeps the webcam from working pisses me off. I don't want to have to do a restore on this bitch.

Having AIDS on my face also pisses me off. Okay, it's more like a rash, or whatever dandruff is, but it's really bad, and above my eye, and it kinda hurts. And, having this also means that I can't make another video for the SP200 thing.

Return to “Hot Topics”