*1405: 200* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

neocarleen

Re: *1405: 200* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby neocarleen » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:38 am

Do I spy Martha Stewart in the crowd? When did the boys piss her off?
WillMc

Postby WillMc » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:06 am

neocarleen wrote:Do I spy Martha Stewart in the crowd? When did the boys piss her off?

If I remember correctly we have seen her both shove a turkey up her A$$ and queef out confetti and streamers
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 am

neocarleen wrote:Do I spy Martha Stewart in the crowd? When did the boys piss her off?

It's not a matter of when did the boys piss her off - the Mayor of South Park in the clip refers to the fact that every celeb the town of South Park has pissed off; not just the boys :)
supergloc

Postby supergloc » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 am

For some reason I feel a 300 spoof coming up :)

and a vision of a celebrity having second thoughts about the lawsuit and ends up switching sides :wink:

Hopefully it'll turn up to be an EPIC (win) episode
If you love two people, choose the second one. It's because you wouldn't fall for another if you really love your first.
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Because it's the 200th episode and it has 200 celebrities, Comedy Central may have just extended the show's running time for once (I doubt but it would be awesome to have 1 hour of South Park instead of 30)
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:34 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:Not all that excited, seems somewhat gimmicky. But here is to hoping that it turns out great and congrats on 200 episodes.

*Cough* Fanboy*cough*
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
iJean

Postby iJean » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:05 pm

The 200th episode is an big something so it could be like inmagicnationland & Pandemic & Cartoon Wars, an double episode. B
:roll:
TW: It contains that it will be the 201 episode so it maybe stays on 1 episode~!
I dont give a crap about wales so go hug a tree xD :lol:
Sonic Man78

Postby Sonic Man78 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 pm

I'm seeing this as a two or three-part episode myself, seeing as a single twenty-two-minute long episode doesn't seem long enough. However, I was surprised to see Mecha-Streisand make an appearance in the preview clip.

However, this has me wondering, considering that both Steve Irwin and Michael Jackson [both of whom are deceased] are amongst the angry mob of celebrieties, does anyone think that Darth Chef will be making an appearance as well?? I have a good feeling he will, considering this is all about the celebrities that have appeared on South Park.
"Bullies beware! The Hero Signal means you'll be hurting now!"
Sgt. Sarge

Postby Sgt. Sarge » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm calling that at some point in the episode, Mr. slave will suddenly cough out Paris Hilton and then the sparrow prince will crown her 'Queen of Stupid Whores'. :lol:
Yosh! Life is good cause I want it that way.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:59 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:Not all that excited, seems somewhat gimmicky. But here is to hoping that it turns out great and congrats on 200 episodes.

In spite of the fact that it's gimmicky as all hell, I think it could be a fun episode. Just seeing Rob Reiner, Jon Edwards, Paris Hilton, and Bono brings back great memories, and I'm really hoping for Edwards to take the stand and complain about being called a douche.

I wonder how they're going to resolve this one.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Sonic Man78 wrote:I'm seeing this as a two or three-part episode myself, seeing as a single twenty-two-minute long episode doesn't seem long enough. However, I was surprised to see Mecha-Streisand make an appearance in the preview clip.

However, this has me wondering, considering that both Steve Irwin and Michael Jackson [both of whom are deceased] are amongst the angry mob of celebrieties, does anyone think that Darth Chef will be making an appearance as well?? I have a good feeling he will, considering this is all about the celebrities that have appeared on South Park.

I think it will be long enough, since we aren't talking about every celebrity having a part. The mass of celebrities is the joke, not the individual ones.

@PT- Great memories being brought back don't make for good episodes. If the episode is bad, those good memories only make me want to watch those episodes.
The episode could be good, but gimmicky ideas almost always turn out poorly.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Osen

Postby Osen » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:17 pm

I forgot this is an English-language thread. Thankfully, someone quoted me, so you can read what I originally said.
skacraze330

Postby skacraze330 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:02 pm

i am really hoping this is not a total rip off of Seinfeld's final episode where everyone they screwed over came to court to testify against them. hopefully they do something unique, if not its really a waste of the 200th episode. :gaykenny:
"Yes.......I'm a rocker" - Skylar
NikoPunkSM

Postby NikoPunkSM » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:12 pm

I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be pissed about this episode, it's going to be like "Trapped in the Closet" all over again. Trey and Matt are seriously crazy, and that's one of the reasons why i love them XD

I have some ideas for this episode by the way.
Pip could return, being a part of the angry celebrities. Because when you think of it, Pip was a character Matt and Trey took out from a book. Doesn't take make him a kind of celebrity?
Metal_Meatwad

Postby Metal_Meatwad » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Lets make a list of Celebrities we haven't seen yet from the pictures, but have been made fun of by South Park:

(Some of the Celebrities on this list weren't actually being made fun of, but were just featured. Most of them were made fun of though....)
[Korn
Antonio Banderas
Jay Leno
Jimmy Kimmel
Carlos Mencia
Conan O' Brian
George Clooney (If you count his voice)
O.J. Simpson
Bob Saget
Gary Coleman
Brooke Shields
Robert Redford
David Hasselhoff
Saddam Hussein (If he counts?)
Brian Boitano
Jennifer Lopez
Jesse Jackson
Michael Richards
Larry King
Pat Sajak
Vanna White
Chris Hansen
Richard Dawkins
Keanu Reeves (Only if you count him because he was made into a statue, and named heavily)
Mark McGwire
Barry Bonds
Jason Giambi
Michael Bay
M. Night Shyamalan
P. Diddy
Morgan Freeman
The Jonas Bros.
Alan Jackson
Maury Povich
Will Smith
Kobe Bryant
Rod Stewart
Charlie Manson
Barrack and Michelle Obama, John McCain, and Sarah Palin (?)
Johnnie Cochran
Master P
Lil' Romeo
Miley Cyrus
Eric Roberts
Adolf Hitler (?)
Yoko Ono
Kenny G
Wing
Elton John
Ween
Ol Dirty Method
Meat Loaf
Rick James
Ozzy Osbourne
DMX
The Crystal Method
Joe Strummer
Primus
Lars Ulrich
Alanis Morissette
Rancid
Missy Elliot
Blink-182
Queer Eye For the Straight Guy Cast
I was going to name all the Celebrities featured in Hell, but nah....
Edge
Vince McMhaon
John Cena

Did I miss any or is their one on here who was was shown in the picture and I just miss it?
Also, please post some more celebrities that I have missed, and I will add them to the list.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”