*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

youthinkthatsbad

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby youthinkthatsbad » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 am

This episode reminds me of when I started watching SP 13 years ago. I feel so goddamn nostalgic!
"As long as we're here, we might as well enjoy ourselves."
ericcartmanage

Postby ericcartmanage » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:45 am

This is without a doubt the best cliff hanger episode I've seen from South Park in quite a while, and I can't wait for the upset ending when I am certain they will 1. NOT give away the identity of Cartman's father and 2. Find a way to avoid Muhammad being seen. Kudos to the new improved Barbara Streisand and a big LOL to the Tim Burton jab! That was a long time coming! I can't wait to catch next week's episode when perhaps it may be interrupted by an unexpected Terrance and Phillip Special! NOW that would be complete comedy!!!!
WooddieBone

Postby WooddieBone » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 am

BAbura, Babura. hahaha looks like south park is going to get owned this time
cidneyozzy

Postby cidneyozzy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 am

i think chef iz cartmans father. the darth vader chef, cartman i am ur father, matt and trey would do some crazy twisted bs like tht. please dunt let neek week be a queef sisterz or terrence n phillip show i cant wait two weekz
Thiri

Postby Thiri » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 am

Awesome episode. It reminds me either when i started to watch this. I was child back then. Felt the same with the episode flashbacks, but this was better, bigger or something like this.

Btw. I suggest you to watch this episode again. At the meeting in Tom Cruise's house, there was a celebrity who doesn't fit in. I don't wanna kill the joke, watch it.

( etunim 8 tA :pleh elttiL)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 am

Massive giggle. Although the fudge packing runner sort of kills an idea for a pic I had, so... yeah.
Btw, when did they rip on Liza Minelli?
I could see the thing in Tom's house with the closets coming a mile away. :roll:
I loved the new Super Best Friends logo/opener/theme thing. I thought the "We can't show Muhammad" runner was a bit stupid, but the pay off was awesome.
I also never thought I'd see Mr. Hat or Ms. Lohpezzz again. However, one thing about bringing back old characters in this day and age is that you can make them more kick-ass, ie: Mechastreisand 2010. That looked f*ckin' awesome! (they should've given her big ol' metal saggers, but still awesome!)

And those bastards aren't going to give us a part 2. I feel it deep within my balls. Besides I have come to the conclusion that Cartman's father is... Mitch Connor!

Well, I'm gonna go back and read everyone else's comments now. I might have more later.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 am

Oh my god, please tell me there is going to be a part two next week. I loved all the references to past episodes, and even though I like Tim Burton's work ( I finally got Ed Wood on dvd last week, f*cking love that movie) I thought the joke about him was funny. I loved seeing Mr Hat again, and I kinda hope we find out who Cartman's father was, even though I would laugh if the question isn't really answered..Again.. Although, it would be really f*cked if it turned out Gerald was Cartman's father, and Cartman and Kyle were brothers..That would probably cause them to hate eachother more.
supergloc

Postby supergloc » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:56 am

I agree with everyone here :-P

How can a episode pile up events from previous ones all in one package? that's Matt and Trey for you :D

There's another proof that Gerald can be his father, I mean kyle and Cartman share the same blood type (stated in cherokee hair tampons), who knows? Matt and Trey will probably leave us hanging like in Cartman's mother is a slut.

They're not that cruel to do it again right?
If you love two people, choose the second one. It's because you wouldn't fall for another if you really love your first.
mies

*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby mies » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 am

The creators are interested in getting over this Muhammad bullsh*t.

Seriously, greatest military in the world, but South Park known for making fun anyone including themselves, are not allowed to show even the image of him despite having previously done so in season 5?

They're challenging their sponsor and the network to make this happen. They know that once its over they've done it and nothing happens people will finally see that terrorists have no power when people are no longer afraid.

Of course this from the same people that took their emmy and put it in a pile of poop, and just this season seem to imply that there is no deeper meaning to South Park, they just wanted to make something offensive.
juggalo4894

Postby juggalo4894 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:00 am

You guys are assh*les... Diabolically brilliant? Yes. But assh*les nonetheless.
RetardSquirrel

Postby RetardSquirrel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 am

I really wish Muhammad would have been put in a giant douche or turd sandwich costume.
mfholman

Postby mfholman » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

Regarding the whole Cartman's father debate. I am glad it is back. Ever since the first episode when Cartman gets an anal probe and he sees his image in the crops and says, "Hey, that kinda looks like, Tom Selleck!"; I have believed his father should be that man. Now if only we could explain away why he wasn't in the bar that evening....

As for the rest of the show, it was interesting seeing lots of old characters come back. Hopefully they bring Pip back for a cameo to show what he has been up to in the follow up to this episode (maybe they can get the gingers to call him "Frenchie" and he will take them down with Mecha Streisand).

Looking forward to the next episode!
xlxcigaroxlx

Postby xlxcigaroxlx » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:29 am

Thiri wrote:Awesome episode. It reminds me either when i started to watch this. I was child back then. Felt the same with the episode flashbacks, but this was better, bigger or something like this.

Btw. I suggest you to watch this episode again. At the meeting in Tom Cruise's house, there was a celebrity who doesn't fit in. I don't wanna kill the joke, watch it.

( etunim 8 tA :pleh elttiL)

I just watched, I don't see who you mean...at 8 minutes I see: Martha Stewart, Tim Burton, Tom, Wynonna Ryder and O.J. Simpson
I failed sex ed, will you tutor me?
Donald Serrot

Postby Donald Serrot » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:37 am

This was a really fun one to watch! I loved seeing so many characters returning. YAY MR HAT!
I really hope part two is next week, I wouldn't be surprised if they made us wait an extra week though. I WANT ANSWERS! We need everyone back for part two as well, Mr Hankey, Towlie, I'd love to see even Jenkins from Make Love Not Warcraft come back! There is so much potential for huge epicness here. Bigger than Cartman's ass!
beersaround

cartmans father is obviously Mitch Conner

Postby beersaround » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 am

did anyone else go back and check out the super best friends episode? they showed an image of muhammad on the 4th of july, 2 months before the 9/11 attacks. turns out SP brought down the WTC.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”