*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

aoh

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby aoh » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:43 am

anyone know whos the guy who's holding on to the academy award throughout the whole episode? Is it Kevin Spacey since the hair style reminds me of him..
Parkslife

Postby Parkslife » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:45 am

Why south park??? I have been a fan of this show for many years, why go on and stick religion into it? if you guys ran out of idea's let me know.. I can jot down 1000 of idea's. I'm waiting for the next episode to come out, hope it's not insulting to muslims, or south park will lose me as a fan.
Craig..l..rulz

Postby Craig..l..rulz » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:46 am

aoh wrote:anyone know whos the guy who's holding on to the academy award throughout the whole episode? Is it Kevin Spacey since the hair style reminds me of him..

Phil Collins dude come on....The Timmy episode
Did you just flip me off?
No
Yes you did you just flipped me the bird
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:47 am

Parkslife wrote:I'm waiting for the next episode to come out, hope it's not insulting to muslims, or south park will lose me as a fan.

Hey Anna. How's it going?
Craig..l..rulz

Postby Craig..l..rulz » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:49 am

Parkslife wrote:Why south park??? I have been a fan of this show for many years, why go on and stick religion into it? if you guys ran out of idea's let me know.. I can jot down 1000 of idea's. I'm waiting for the next episode to come out, hope it's not insulting to muslims, or south park will lose me as a fan.

Are kidding me seriously? This show has made fun of religion sense the first season! You dont have the right to call yourself a fan! Go crawl in a hole and cry that someone made fun of your religion. Realize how big of a hypocrite you are that you only notice when its YOUR religion
No
Piconoe

Postby Piconoe » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:03 am

This is seriously one of the best episodes ever. Though it is still quite possible they will not continue it, just to be douches. We shall see. Also, even though it's been said already, Mecha-Streisand's new looks made me sh*t myself. Seriously top notch, guys. Top notch.
woof315

Postby woof315 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:14 am

LOL all the town threats and cartman getting back to questioning his dad all came from calling tom a fudge packer.out of all those episodes they went back to id say the jennifer lopez one is the best.
Raisins

Postby Raisins » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 am

Blast from the past, nice job South Park bring old creators to life again,"Bring me more tacooos". LMAO
Sam10

Postby Sam10 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:35 am

As a Christian-American, I apologize to all Muslim-Americans for the violation and abuse of their belief!
Islam is a religion that is icon- free..meaning there are no images of religious figures for either Muhammed, Jesus or Moses for them!South park has done a good job on educating the ignorant and discuss critical issues but not for Muslim Americans! I am a Christian, I love Jesus; at home and in Church, I find pictures and images of Jesus, Virgin Marry and so on...Muslims don't have a visualization of their religious figures...so why should anyone impose images on them??This is the core of their belief (NO IMAGES), why should it be violated? By drawing and creating stereotypical images of their religious figure?? Imposing on them such depictions is a fascist and racist act! All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. Please,stop generating hate speech that could initiate violence.
SoUniQ

Postby SoUniQ » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 am

Great 200th episode...BUT...After 22 min. of watching it, I kind of got the same sad and anxious feeling that I felt in my gut when the Sopranos pulled that blackout sh*t on their series finale! Lol. Hoping next week is a follow up ep.

Matt, Trey, Nice work as always
Craig..l..rulz

Postby Craig..l..rulz » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:42 am

Sam10 wrote:As a Christian-American, I apologize to all Muslim-Americans for the violation and abuse of their belief!
Islam is a religion that is icon- free..meaning there are no images of religious figures for either Muhammed, Jesus or Moses for them!South park has done a good job on educating the ignorant and discuss critical issues but not for Muslim Americans! I am a Christian, I love Jesus; at home and in Church, I find pictures and images of Jesus, Virgin Marry and so on...Muslims don't have a visualization of their religious figures...so why should anyone impose images on them??This is the core of their belief (NO IMAGES), why should it be violated? By drawing and creating stereotypical images of their religious figure?? Imposing on them such depictions is a fascist and racist act! All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. Please,stop generating hate speech that could initiate violence.

Dont watch a show that openly makes fun of all religions then if your afraid they may show a picture depicting your religious leader.....Besides this show has already shown an image of mohammad! See the Super Best Friends episode. Get Real
No
Stanlee

Postby Stanlee » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:48 am

Parkslife wrote:Why south park??? I have been a fan of this show for many years, why go on and stick religion into it? if you guys ran out of idea's let me know.. I can jot down 1000 of idea's. I'm waiting for the next episode to come out, hope it's not insulting to muslims, or south park will lose me as a fan.

Typical muslim reaction and exactly the reason why South Park can't do something as simple as showing an image of Mohammed along with Jesus, Buddha, or any other religious figure. South Park has been ripping on religion, especially Jesus and Christianity since their first episode. But Mohammed is off limits for any cartoonist because of a bunch of violent, control freak, suicide bombing, primitive muslim dickheads. Of course you only notice when it's Mohammed being targeted because you are a muslim jerk off.

And how exactly did this episode insult Islam in any way? They never actually showed Mohammed's image which is what you overly sensisitive turds seem to get all worked up about all the time so therefore there was no insult to your precious little prophet Mohammed.

You are obviously not a true fan of South Park and you never will be so kindly go drop off the face of the earth you sharia loving turd.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:51 am

Sam10 wrote: Please,stop generating hate speech that could initiate violence.

Please, stop telling everyone what to do! You, religious kooks, are to stay f*cking tolerant. "Do not resist him who is evil; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also." That's what your scriptures say, don't they?
Last edited by VACOOLA on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skrotex

Postby Skrotex » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 am

Above and beyond what I expected. I feel 10 years old again.
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
agreg539

Postby agreg539 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:22 am

Great episode...I hope they dont leave it as a cliff hanger...that would suck lol Love the Streisand-asourous! Looks a lot better than when they first did her :lol:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”