The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 pm

That God Damn Moose wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:I stopped doing drugs and now I'm too good for all of you dweebs.*


* It would be funny if it wasn't actually posted.



Now now, don't get your panties in a bunch, you get the special title of dweebette.


I'm leaving cause my dick looks like a seahorse.


I'm not leaving. I'm just going to troll the place instead of moving on with my life. It just seems like a better use of my time.
That God Damn Moose
Posts: 2474
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:
That God Damn Moose wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:I stopped doing drugs and now I'm too good for all of you dweebs.*


* It would be funny if it wasn't actually posted.



Now now, don't get your panties in a bunch, you get the special title of dweebette.


I'm leaving cause my dick looks like a seahorse.


I'm not leaving. I'm just going to troll the place instead of moving on with my life. It just seems like a better use of my time.



Whatever floats your boat.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Kensuke » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:23 pm

I'm leaving because some man with a tall hat and a monocle offered me candy if I did.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:43 pm

I'm leaving because I'm one of very few regulars that hasn't changed their avatar! :evil:
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:
That God Damn Moose wrote:
Pip Tweek wrote:I stopped doing drugs and now I'm too good for all of you dweebs.*


* It would be funny if it wasn't actually posted.



Now now, don't get your panties in a bunch, you get the special title of dweebette.


I'm leaving cause my dick looks like a seahorse.


I'm not leaving. I'm just going to troll the place instead of moving on with my life. It just seems like a better use of my time.
..PT?

The first two words that come to my mind are "crap" and "spewing".

I thought you made this thread to be a joke, but you're turning it into a crusade against people.

I like you, but wow.

Anyway, I'm leaving because Kensuke isn't looking at me. He's closing his eyes. AM I UGLY??? :cry:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Your Moms Fav Person
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:05 pm

I'm leaving because your mom won't return my calls :cry:
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something


deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Screw This Place, I'm Leaving.

But as Gov. Schwarzenegger said in Terminator I:

"I'll be back" :)
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
I thought you made this thread to be a joke, but you're turning it into a crusade against people.



I did it to take the piss at the trend of announcing leaving in a way that denigrates the community but then continuing to post.

I'm leaving because this thread is falling apart and I feel just terrible about it. I'm going to log off now and brood silently for several minutes.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
I thought you made this thread to be a joke, but you're turning it into a crusade against people.



I did it to take the piss at the trend of announcing leaving in a way that denigrates the community but then continuing to post.

I'm leaving because this thread is falling apart and I feel just terrible about it. I'm going to log off now and brood silently for several minutes.


I'm leaving to get PT a few boxes of Kleenex so he can blow his nose during his brooding and feel better :)

Then, as Gov. Schwarzenegger has said: "I'll be back." :mrgreen:
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Kensuke » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 am

I'm leaving because Zzyzx just quoted Arnold Schwarzenegger's "I'll be back" twice.

And also because Wii is complaining about my closed eyes, even though he can just simply enjoy this picture of my handing my man chowder to the gods:

Image
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 am

Kensuke wrote:I'm leaving because Zzyzx just quoted Arnold Schwarzenegger's "I'll be back" twice.

And also because Wii is complaining about my closed eyes, even though he can just simply enjoy this picture of my handing my man chowder to the gods:

Image

What. The. Hell. If image sigs weren't dead, that would be mine. No questions asked.

I'm leaving because zzyzx is too happy.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:12 am

And yea, the Lord thus accepted Kensuke's offering of the prodigious, gallon-sized bucket of man chowder and saw that it was good.

"All good things come to man," spake the Almighty, "as surely as all good men shall come upon me. That was a little joke there, heh heh."

Kensuke descended from the hill back down to the village where he would be proclaimed a saint for his offerings that would produce a bountiful harvest in the fall and induce divine protection from rogue bands of evil robot albatross.

Every year henceforth, the Celebration of the Manchowder would become a holy tradition. In honor of this day, a feast of oyster crackers and clam gumbo would be had.

I'm leaving in order to stop myself from writing any more of this...
That God Damn Moose
Posts: 2474
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:28 am

Pip Tweek wrote:
I did it to take the piss at the trend of announcing leaving in a way that denigrates the community but then continuing to post.



I can't help but notice that you're the only one complaining about this matter. So when you say "community", do you mean yourself?
I said dweeb, not fag, not wanker. I was not the first to leave and then post, and I won't be the last, so take a hint.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:33 am

I'm leaving because I can't tell who's being sarcastic and who's not!
Kensuke
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Re: The "Screw This Place, I'm Leaving" Thread

Postby Kensuke » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:52 am

I'm leaving because I got carried off by a giant hawk.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests