*1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

neckcrusher

Eric's father

Postby neckcrusher » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:50 pm

cartmans father is deffinetly Chef. in the episode "The return of chef" he died and they put him in a darth vader suit. it totally fits.
Chef will return and say "Eric, i am your father"
free_lancer55

Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion

Postby free_lancer55 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Diabeteth wrote:To all of you who are coming here upset about offending Muslims...

You realize that you're just proving the point, right? It isn't acceptable to just plain show Muhammad, even though it is all right to kill Jesus in Iraq or make Buddha do coke. There's a double standard.

Just because someone supports the idea of showing an image of Muhammad on one of the most offensive, messed-up shows on all of television doesn't mean that person is racist. And it doesn't mean that the show has something out especially for Muslims. THERE. IS. NO. RACISM. HERE.

I don't know if racism would even be the right word, since Islam is a religion. Hey, you guys coming and whining about it? Go join forces with the pissed-off gingers. CopperCab is mad about South Park being "racist" towards gingers, so you guys would get along great.

ARE YOU BLIND!!!! or you hatred made you blind!!!
it is not about showing prophet Mohammad pbuh...
the whole thing with the stupid mascot outfit and the implied messages... CANT YOU SEE!!!!

and it is not my duty to defend the other religions, if the people of these religions did not defend themselves...

and as a Muslim I respect prophet Jesus pbuh and prophet Moses pbuh too.... and I dont like when they are mocked...

but the RACISM here is real, and if you want to know how much, see what is happening in Iraq and Palestine...

and FYI racism is used as "discrimination", and it is the right word....
relax guy

Postby relax guy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Diabeteth wrote:To all of you who are coming here upset about offending Muslims...

You realize that you're just proving the point, right? It isn't acceptable to just plain show Muhammad, even though it is all right to kill Jesus in Iraq or make Buddha do coke. There's a double standard.

Just because someone supports the idea of showing an image of Muhammad on one of the most offensive, messed-up shows on all of television doesn't mean that person is racist. And it doesn't mean that the show has something out especially for Muslims. THERE. IS. NO. RACISM. HERE.

I don't know if racism would even be the right word, since Islam is a religion. Hey, you guys coming and whining about it? Go join forces with the pissed-off gingers. CopperCab is mad about South Park being "racist" towards gingers, so you guys would get along great.

As a exmuslim atheist(wtf is that? :lol: ) i completely agree of showing Muhammed images on TV and even make fun of muslims as well as jews&christians as they did before.

Making a child molester priest joke is ok but hate speech against christians is nor cool
neither funny. That is why people from every religion loves south park and doesnt care if they make fun of their religion because south park is not a hate speech.

I personally dont care a bit about Muhammed but father of eric cartman.
Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars.
Eric Cartman
Kobb

Postby Kobb » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:50 pm

free_lancer55 wrote:

the whole thing with the stupid mascot outfit and the implied messages... CANT YOU SEE!!!!

and it is not my duty to defend the other religions, if the people of these religions did not defend themselves...

and as a Muslim I respect prophet Jesus pbuh and prophet Moses pbuh too.... and I dont like when they are mocked...

but the RACISM here is real, and if you want to know how much, see what is happening in Iraq and Palestine...

The show treats all religions as "equal" offenders. I am a Buddhist, and by your logic I should be FURIOUS with the show by now. What is worse, simply NOT showing a prophet or showing a religious figure snorting coke in front of children? I found it hilarious anyway. The reason Muhammad didn't want to be depicted in religious texts and so on was because he didn't want his "image" to become idolized and worshiped over his teachings. Or, in other words, Muhammad was a modest person who didn't want to be seen as a "God", just as the humble messenger of God. But do you really think South Park is "idolizing" him like that in the show? No, you think they're mocking them, yet they aren't! Unlike Christianity, Atheism, Scientology, Mormonism, and many other religions, South Park has said absolutely NOTHING regarding the beliefs of Islam or the prophet Muhammad.

As rude as it may sound, your religion isn't "special" in the modern world. There are thousands of religions and out of them, Islam isn't off-limits. I fail to see the controversy of the show when A. Muhammad hasn't been shown and B. Nothing has been said about the religion. South Park is about comedy, and if you think religion can't be joked about, then simply do not watch it!
joshlcov

Postby joshlcov » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:56 pm

I am so pissed off right now.... Kill you guys .. kill you guys .... Cartman's dad hmm not sure I think this is all Cartman's dream..

Think about it... what if Cartman's dreaming the whole thing. Because he wants to know who his family is and money.
free_lancer55

Postby free_lancer55 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Kobb wrote:
free_lancer55 wrote:

The show treats all religions as "equal" offenders. I am a Buddhist, and by your logic I should be FURIOUS with the show by now. What is worse, simply NOT showing a prophet or showing a religious figure snorting coke in front of children? I found it hilarious anyway. The reason Muhammad didn't want to be depicted in religious texts and so on was because he didn't want his "image" to become idolized and worshiped over his teachings. Or, in other words, Muhammad was a modest person who didn't want to be seen as a "God", just as the humble messenger of God. But do you really think South Park is "idolizing" him like that in the show? No, you think they're mocking them, yet they aren't! Unlike Christianity, Atheism, Scientology, Mormonism, and many other religions, South Park has said absolutely NOTHING regarding the beliefs of Islam or the prophet Muhammad.

As rude as it may sound, your religion isn't "special" in the modern world. There are thousands of religions and out of them, Islam isn't off-limits. I fail to see the controversy of the show when A. Muhammad hasn't been shown and B. Nothing has been said about the religion. South Park is about comedy, and if you think religion can't be joked about, then simply do not watch it!

do Buddhists get killed every day by Americans???!!!!!
does America try to pin every F problem in the world on Buddhists???!!!
are there alot of Buddhists haters, to bring up south park rating???!!!

WTF man.... dont compare our situation with any one...

and Muslims do not mock other religions... thats why no one should try to mock Islam...

if you want to mock Muslims go on... I dont care... but do not mock Islam...

WTF with you people...

This is a cheap trick from South Park to bring Muslims haters to watch southpark.
I read some of the comments the bigots are very happy with this, secretly because they hate all Muslims but publicly in the name of freedom of speech.
OK, make fun of the holocaust if you can. You cant. Because the media is owned by Jews, they will let you make some fun of them but this topic will be the end of south park if they even try to make fun about holocaust victims number.
Come on south park, are you that desperate, don’t you have funny stuff without this level of offensiveness.
jeenyus720

Postby jeenyus720 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Who cares its all in good fun. People are effin crazy these days. If you really get offended by a cartoon you're a douche, plain and simple. BTW i think Cartmans dad is the alien.
nec

Postby nec » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

I haven't posted here in a very long time. Years I think. But I'm going to start posting more often. SP is one of the few shows I'm still watching.

'200' was effing brilliant.

1) Mitch Connor & Mr. Hat - Didn't see that coming at all. I've been waiting for Mr. Hat's return for so damn long. & about Mitch not being real, I don't know if he really is just Cartman's creation because at the end of 'Fat Butt & Pancake Head', Cartman said, "I got you kinda!" Why would he include 'kinda' if he was making it all up? There had to have been something else going on.

2) Is Tom going to try to sue them again?

3) Mecha-Streisand! In 3-D! When I heard the 'BA-BU-RA! BA-BU-RA!' I looked for the Japanese singer like in the original episode!

4) Who is Cartman's father? Liane. Who is his mother? Liane. There. Done.

5) Are we going to get a sequel? Or a sequel with TnP in the middle? I don't know. Many have mentioned TnP 'Mystery At The Lazy J Ranch', & I still want to see that.

6) Now about Muhammad - I'm really glad Trey & Matt went there again to piss CC off. Because you know we all watch Super Bestfriends all the time.

7) Cartman & the Gingers - I thought he had that crap under control. Maybe the mayor & the Ginger police chief (or is he a daywalker?) send him undercover?

Also, the whole 'Muhammad in a bear costume' thing might be refering to this -http://j.mp/dqK9Et
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Funny, I could have sworn that there were some pissed-off people here... now I don't see any. Such a shame, this means I can't give them the attention they are so desperately hungry for. :wink:

So I've gotten really scared over the possibility that the next episode will be the Queef Sisters. I mentioned that earlier, and now I'm starting to think it actually could happen. I really hope it doesn't... or if it does, that we still see plenty of T&P. Which would make sense, considering they're MARRIED to the sisters...
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
relax guy

Postby relax guy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Diabeteth wrote:Funny, I could have sworn that there were some pissed-off people here... now I don't see any. Such a shame, this means I can't give them the attention they are so desperately hungry for. :wink:

So I've gotten really scared over the possibility that the next episode will be the Queef Sisters. I mentioned that earlier, and now I'm starting to think it actually could happen. I really hope it doesn't... or if it does, that we still see plenty of T&P. Which would make sense, considering they're MARRIED to the sisters...

If next epsodie would be Queef Sisters AlQaide will attack matt and trey.

Hope they read this :lol: .
Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars.
Eric Cartman
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:28 pm

I don't mind T&P, but the Queef Sisters? Nah-uh.
Kyle's awesome

Postby Kyle's awesome » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:23 pm

This episode was so awesome. It was like a throwback of all the classic episodes of South Park. I nearly died when I saw Mr. Hat. I don't think anyone has seen Mr. Hat in ages! I really hope this is a two-parter.

For some reason I want Gerald to be Cartman's father. It would explain alot. Cartman and Kyle are the only two in South Park to have the blood type negative AB. It would mean that all of their fighting, torment, and hatred was sibling rivalry. Cartman and Kyle as half-brothers! Their reactions would would funny and priceless :lol:

My raiting for this episode: 8.5/10
(holds up a glass) A toast to South Park. 200 episodes and counting. Wow...
Last edited by Kyle's awesome on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 203177 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:31 pm

i'm now addcited to this ep idk why though?
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
ImaginationLander

Postby ImaginationLander » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 pm

free_lancer55 wrote:

do Buddhists get killed every day by Americans???!!!!!
does America try to pin every F problem in the world on Buddhists???!!!
are there alot of Buddhists haters, to bring up south park rating???!!!

WTF man.... dont compare our situation with any one...

and Muslims do not mock other religions... thats why no one should try to mock Islam...

if you want to mock Muslims go on... I dont care... but do not mock Islam...

WTF with you people...

This is a cheap trick from South Park to bring Muslims haters to watch southpark.
I read some of the comments the bigots are very happy with this, secretly because they hate all Muslims but publicly in the name of freedom of speech.
OK, make fun of the holocaust if you can. You cant. Because the media is owned by Jews, they will let you make some fun of them but this topic will be the end of south park if they even try to make fun about holocaust victims number.
Come on south park, are you that desperate, don’t you have funny stuff without this level of offensiveness.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA
"It's Racist!"
"It's the jews!"

I love how absolutely stupid religious people are. Google 'cognitive dissonace', you absolute down-syndrome baby. I might add that Cartman has made fun of the Holocaust several times. Further, Islam is a quite legitimate target, as was Mormonism. The reason muslims tend not to make fun of other religions is because they have no sense of humor; humor requires intelligence and most deeply religious people are too stupid to conceptualize humor.

As for Iraq, americans can and do continue to kill people of all ethnicities and faiths all over the world, it's what we do, our first answer to anything is violence. We also make fun of ourselves, our beliefs, our faiths and our foibles, and we reserve the right o make fun of you and yours as well. If you don't like it tough; the reasonable people in the world run it, and we'll be laughing our asses off long after every organized religion has gone the way of the Babylonian deities.

I'd like to add that the only time Mohammed stopped blowing hairy grandfathers was to rape babies.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:35 pm

I really don't want a Canadian episode.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”