THEY MUST SHOW Muhammad! Dont let them scare you!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Se7enwolf

THEY MUST SHOW Muhammad! Dont let them scare you!

Postby Se7enwolf » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Come on guys, dont be pussies, SHOW MUHAMMAD! Show the muslims that they can not be exempt from anything. They are no different then anyone else. They will not do anything!

If I had the abilities that you guys do, The first thing I would do is show him. Show no fear!
BG41

Re: THEY MUST SHOW Muhammad! Dont let them scare you!

Postby BG41 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 am

+1 show him. and show no fear. If you watched the video posted by that group, then you know these guys have no intention of reaching any kind of logical aggrement, like NOT WATCHING THE SHOW IF IT OFFENDS YOU!!!

SHOW MOHAMED!! :unhoodedkenny:
pricey

Postby pricey » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:02 am

im sure they would, but comedy central probably wont allow it with all these death threats being thrown about.
Se7enwolf

Postby Se7enwolf » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:07 am

You know this would actually become a good opportunity for the US government to use south park as a way to lore out the radical terrorist muslims hiding in America. Set up a sting operation around Comedy Central studios, Matt and Trey's home and any where else that muslims wanting to kill them would go, this way they could bust these a-holes
baconpops

Postby baconpops » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:16 am

I WOULD UNDERSTAND THE TREATS IF IT WAS MUSLIMS SHOWING MUHAMMAD BUT THOSE RULES MUST STAY WITHIN THEIR OWN RELIGION..

TERRORIST ARE FUCKEN PUSSIES WHO USE FEAR TO GET THEIR WAY
Last edited by baconpops on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your Moms Fav Person

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 am

lmfao who knew this would cause such contriversey?
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something

deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:34 am

Your Moms Fav Person wrote:lmfao who knew this would cause such contriversey?

How did ya change your screenname?
Your Moms Fav Person

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 am

nwt000 wrote:
Your Moms Fav Person wrote:lmfao who knew this would cause such contriversey?

How did ya change your screenname?

I made a new account lol
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something

deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:04 am

BG41

Postby BG41 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:22 am

pricey wrote:im sure they would, but comedy central probably wont allow it with all these death threats being thrown about.

I tend to agree with you. im sure Matt and Trey would gladly show mohamed and just walk away from the show knowing that they have accomplished more than any other TV show ever.

But i really dont see Viacom allowing it, they are a business, and im sure their advertisers value money over doing the right thing. Its not the end of the world either way.

But i do hope for once muslims will use common sense and realize any attack of any American for free speech will only breed hatred for any person wearing a turban, and will hurt them more than any other group. Once they start caring more about there children, and giving them a better life, than trying to bring about the 12th imam, only then will those countries start to improve.
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:51 am

I hope they show him. Why the f*ck should Muslims be exempt? It's amazing how people go over the top...
sinner g7

Postby sinner g7 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:23 am

Don't let them DARE TRY to intimidate you We (your fans will find them) you have friends in very high places
don't kid yourselves you guys are an AMERICAN institution. NEVER BACKDOWN NEVER SURRENDER
molikesem9

Postby molikesem9 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:29 pm

The extent of South Park's creativity is only surpassed by the size of their cohones.

Thanks for shining a bright light on the world's stupidity.
babrock

Postby babrock » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Everytime someone shows Mohameds image it makes it easyer for t next guy. And everytime an opertuniry to do so is passed up it sends a signal that threats of violence do indeed succeed in influencing peoples behavior and in getting their way. This is definitely serious business as besides the concerns regarding Viacoms bottom line numerous people have been killed by these frakers and plenty others live in needless states of fear stemming from these threats. Theo Van Gogh, Ayan Hirshi Ali, the Danish cartoonist,and Salman Rushdie are a few of t more famous examples of people who have had their lives screwed with horibly over this madness.

This is definetly something that needs to be opposed, tho on t other hand I can understand someone thinking it is too much for them to take on. If Matt and Trey go ahead and decide to take this on my wife and I will be willing to take them in at our place while they have to go nto hiding.

B
babrock

Postby babrock » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Everytime someone shows Mohameds image it makes it easyer for t next guy. And everytime an opertuniry to do so is passed up it sends a signal that threats of violence do indeed succeed in influencing peoples behavior and in getting their way. This is definitely serious business as besides the concerns regarding Viacoms bottom line numerous people have been killed by these frakers and plenty others live in needless states of fear stemming from these threats. Theo Van Gogh, Ayan Hirshi Ali, the Danish cartoonist,and Salman Rushdie are a few of t more famous examples of people who have had their lives screwed with horibly over this madness.

This is definetly something that needs to be opposed, tho on t other hand I can understand someone thinking it is too much for them to take on. If Matt and Trey go ahead and decide to take this on my wife and I will be willing to take them in at our place while they have to go nto hiding.

B

Return to “General South Park Discussion”