Wah Q_Q stop crying so much.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BG41

Re: Wah Q_Q stop crying so much.

Postby BG41 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:20 am

coolguyeh@yahoo.com wrote:
BG41 wrote:

Thats whats wrong with this country, Oh they didnt threaten me so its ok for them to cave in. They did threaten us ALL OF US, not just the USA but the world! You must not know what you are talking about and have no mindset for how these people think.... Do you really think they want to be friends?? NO. If you would do some damn research you would know that!! They want an Islamic revolution to turn the whole world into an Islamic state. And if you dont convert, you die. period. Im sick of all these soft belly liberal douche's that think if you are just kind to everyone no matter what they do to you the whole world will sprout lollipops and unicorns and everyone will be happy forever. What a load of sh*t.

This is reality, i suggest you learn a thing or 2 before you go embarrassing yourself on the internets.

Im a former marine who did 2 tours in iraq in 2003 and 2004 so yeah id say i have a bit more experience around the average muslim person than you kid.

Your just one of those scared shitless tea party types who live outside of reality. and beat their chests while others do the actual fighting and work.

i find ignorant right wing hypocrite douchers just as scary if not more so then the islamic extremeist types nowadays. Maybe even more so because theres more of you tards around in this country than them. Way way more.

No you are right, lets all hold hands and sing Kum Ba Ya. Then everything will be great. Get your head out of your ass dildo. Stand up and stop being a pussy.

Sorry to disappoint, but im not a republican, or democrate. Im libertarian in my views, and above all American.

You would be the kind of person saying Gerneral Washinton, lets just pay the taxes and not go to war cause i need my mommy.Please. Then where would we be?

Troll.
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:24 am

You sir, are a f*cking idiot.

There's no reason why Muhammad should be censored. If any threats occur the FBI will get involved and can protect Comedy Central and SPS.

I'm glad SPS refuse to show the episode censored.
never2big2fall

Postby never2big2fall » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 am

The f*ck, people!
Why are you even thinking about ( ).
its insane, suicidal, you've got a f*cking Kenny conplex.
Be like me, an athiest, and the god i dont believe in, is an invisible god.
Of course Mohammed was not a god, but a man who's
favorite wife was married to him when she was
9 years old. Something about religion and kids,
pretty f*ckin' lame.
well, if they learn how to synthisize the goo, we will all have to have our sence of humor removed.

security, but at what price................

i
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 am

never2big2fall wrote:The f*ck, people!
Why are you even thinking about ( ).
its insane, suicidal, you've got a f*cking Kenny conplex.
Be like me, an athiest, and the god i dont believe in, is an invisible god.
Of course Mohammed was not a god, but a man who's
favorite wife was married to him when she was
9 years old. Something about religion and kids,
pretty f*ckin' lame.
well, if they learn how to synthisize the goo, we will all have to have our sence of humor removed.

security, but at what price................

i

LOL This isnt a religious debate, and its obviously a bigger issue to other parts of the world - the whole world wont accept any other one persons views.
(besides if religion was proved or disproved concretely, there would be no debating about it.. unfortunately neither side can concretely prove their side)
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
coolguyeh@yahoo.com

Postby coolguyeh@yahoo.com » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:00 am

BG41 wrote:
No you are right, lets all hold hands and sing Kum Ba Ya. Then everything will be great. Get your head out of your ass dildo. Stand up and stop being a pussy.

Sorry to disappoint, but im not a republican, or democrate. Im libertarian in my views, and above all American.

You would be the kind of person saying Gerneral Washinton, lets just pay the taxes and not go to war cause i need my mommy.Please. Then where would we be?

Troll.

are you just completely fking retarded?

Why would i say lets just pay taxes and not go to war.

#1 First off wtf does that have to do with what were talking about.

#2 How am I the pussy here who needs to standup to islamists? I have actually been to war. 18 months spent in iraq. What wars have you fought in lately you true american patriot u? (FYI Callof duty 4 modern warfare 2 doesnt count sorry kid)

#3 Libertarians are just republicans who are more conerned with taxes than abortion and keeping gays from getting equal rights.

#4 if you tea party types actually read history you would realize that the original tea party was about Taxation without representation and not about overtaxation in general. (PS this year 95% of america paid less taxes than in any year under bush, Bet Fox News forgot to mention that FACT to you insane whiners)

Seriously though if you people are so outraged over this why dont you do something about it. Draw a caricature of mohammed yourselves and find a mostly muslim community somehwhere in a major city and make sure you yell and scream at all those arabs to see your cool funny drawing. Then tell em what a big bad tough guy you are wowowee. I will laugh when mustafa knocks your punkass the f*ck out. The youtube clip of That would be far more hilarious and entertaining than an episode of south park that has mohammed uncensored.

Tards
SpookyFishWWBBD

Postby SpookyFishWWBBD » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:21 am

BOOOOOOOOO!
Imma call you "guy" becuase your email is false.

You obviously arent as passionate about SP as most of the other people here.

Now I could sit here talking sh*t, taking down piece by piece. But since your use of the word fail at the end of your "rant", I can tell your most likely a loser ass little kid.

And if you are not a little kid please dont respond, revealing your actual age becuase that will just make it even worse.

spookyfish out
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me"
-Hunter S. Thompson

Return to “General South Park Discussion”