Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

BG41

Re: Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

Postby BG41 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:56 am

siegfrieds wrote:I'm sure M and T knew something like this could happen while creating this episode. And I'm pretty sure they won't back down after these pathetic threats of a bunch of crazy fundamentalists. The only people who can ruin it now are the CC executives I think, let´s hope they stand firm.

M and T, I love you guys, keep up the good work. :D

Yes they should show mohamed, but they wont. Its not allowed by CC standards and practices. MnT have done all they can, dont blame them when bozo doesnt get shown.
sarsoor

Postby sarsoor » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:13 am

More of these idiots making my people look bad. If they just spent more time spreading the word and less time causing violence then maybe we wouldn't be hated this much.
glen_edy

Postby glen_edy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:26 am

sarsoor wrote:More of these idiots making my people look bad. If they just spent more time spreading the word and less time causing violence then maybe we wouldn't be hated this much.

I thought the word was to kill the infidels unless they convert. I think most people are good, but the Quran teaches them to do bad things such as hate, ridicule, and kill the unbelievers. I read part of it. I don't have to read the whole thing to see what its really about. It isn't a book about love and compassion for human beings. Its about how disgusting the unbelievers are, how Ala hates them, and how you should hate them too and treat them harshly. Thats f*cked up man. Its an evil book and I wish every copy of it were burned.
BG41

Postby BG41 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:31 am

glen_edy wrote:
sarsoor wrote:More of these idiots making my people look bad. If they just spent more time spreading the word and less time causing violence then maybe we wouldn't be hated this much.

I thought the word was to kill the infidels unless they convert. I think most people are good, but the Quran teaches them to do bad things such as hate, ridicule, and kill the unbelievers. I read part of it. I don't have to read the whole thing to see what its really about. It isn't a book about love and compassion for human beings. Its about how disgusting the unbelievers are, how Ala hates them, and how you should hate them too and treat them harshly. Thats f*cked up man. Its an evil book and I wish every copy of it were burned.

I dont wish it burned as that would be censorship. where it turns into action is the time that its dangourous. its not the book thats evil, its the people who use it as an excuse for violence or to control the minds of weak and scared people.
molikesem9

Postby molikesem9 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 am

The folks at themujahidblog.com are still unhappy with South Park (which they say serves as the new opiate of the masses), Matt and Trey, Imperialism, and Muslims the world over who say "that Muslims like us do not represent Islam". They are also upset that the phrase " Derka Derka Muhammad Jihad!" has circled the Internet universe.

They close with this:

We hope that the creators of South Park may read this and respond, that before sending hate mail and condemning us that we may partake in dialogue, and that the Western media’s degradation of the most blessed of men ceases. Otherwise we warn all that many reactions will not involve speech, and that defending those that insult, belittle, or degrade the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is a requirement of the religion. As Osama bin Laden said with regard to the cartoons of Denmark, “If there is no check in the freedom of your words, then let your hearts be open to the freedom of our actions.”

I have only one thing to say:

Derka Derka Muhammad Jihad!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:19 am

mcsisforlovers wrote:Have Matt and Trey released a statement or something about this? Last time I saw it on the news they hadn't yet.

They'll surely say something in the commentary minis next year, but it'll be Comedy Central we hear from for the next month or so.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”