Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

_Lavi
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:13 am

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby _Lavi » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:37 am

07hockey01 wrote:
_Lavi wrote:Lol, kinky thread.

No, none. But they're lovable; not in the crush way.

Wow. This thread seems to be attracting a few trolls though O_o;


Ok >.>

I know that it does probably sound ridiculous to people that somebody can actually have a crush (such a juvenile term -_-*) on an animated series character.

IT HAPPENS. Quite a lot, though, some are too embarrassed to admit it (Like me :S).

......

Kenny pwns u.


THREAD REWARD (for the references to his Holyness Sir Pedo Bear, and the bravery of the thread creator):

Image

-Lavi




LOL! THAT PICTURE OF THE PEDOBEAR SEAL IS ON MY FACEBOOK!

I think people like-like characters for there realistic personalities and there traits. Were not pedo-bears- were normal. Its ok to be a litte wierd- were all human.



Oh no...you people hardly qualify as pedo bears (which is a good thing). I just threw that out there because this thread was real bold, hence the "...(for the references to his Holyness Sir Pedo Bear, and the bravery of the thread creator):..." part.

Long live memes.
07hockey01
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 am

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby 07hockey01 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:28 pm

hahaha i m too young to be a pedo bear. People who are stalker though really scare me. I dont walk on my road because like last year a girl got picked up- and I dont live in the city- trust me Im from a hick town. When people found out it was sketchy for a while. :unhoodedkenny:

But I honor thee,
So brave,
We thank are guardian,
Sir Pedobear for keeping us free,
From a war of rape and slave.

LOL! :unhoodedkenny:
capt_falcone
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:57 am

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby capt_falcone » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:52 am

07hockey01 wrote :
Its ok to be a litte wierd- were all human.

Spoken like a true weirdo.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
mitch0508
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby mitch0508 » Tue May 04, 2010 9:10 pm

to be honest i think its a bit wierd to have a crush on a character that isnt real!
Watch SouthPark for free at http://www.spforfree.com
ericluver101
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby ericluver101 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 pm

i guess i would say ERIC! he is so funny and independant call me a freak cause oh well i was born that way how could anyone but eric on that show be attractive or cool he is so funny i repeat! :assface: :parishilton: :D
EmmaCRB
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:20 am

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby EmmaCRB » Sun May 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Tbh I don't think it's weird to fancy a character from a show you like even if it as a cartoon because like you can get sexy cartoons like Jessica Rabbit, Betty Boop, Tomb Raider etc; it just depends WHICH character you fancy. EG people will think think you're way more weird if you say "I would love to shag Homer Simpson" than if you were to say "I would love to shag Tomb Raider" lol
loveScottTenorman
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby loveScottTenorman » Mon May 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Scott Tenorman.... I'm 12, he's like 15. I wish he was real. I mean, LOOK AT HIM! Honestly, after seeing that Scott Tenorman Must Die episode, I wanted to jump in to the TV, give him a hug, and punch Radiohead in their faces. :D
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby evilcupcake72 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:24 pm

loveScottTenorman wrote :
> Scott Tenorman.... I'm 12, he's like 15. I wish he was real. I mean, LOOK
> AT HIM! Honestly, after seeing that Scott Tenorman Must Die episode, I
> wanted to jump in to the TV, give him a hug, and punch Radiohead in their
> faces. :D

.........ginger lover..........
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
kfgg
Posts: 3118
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 12:12 am

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby kfgg » Tue May 25, 2010 11:43 pm

I've been madly in love with Stan since I was 15.
I'm 23

Anybody who knows me understands why because I've explained it time and time again.

I'm different. I'm attracted to Stan (and other South Park charactes) They make me so hot. You can't call me a pedophile because i'm not. A real life person under the age of even 20 wouldn't even get my attention.

Just Stan. I don't know why. But I love him. So much. I'm far from perverted, I'm a virgin. I would never have sex with a minor or even anybody else for that matter.

ASEXUAL? GAY? BI? STRAIGHT?

No you can just call me a Stan freak.

I've always been attracted to cartoon charecters. Not just South Park. Is there a term for this?

I would marry him if I could. By the way literally he'd be turning 22 this October if time went on in South Park. If he was there I'd ask him out.
Stan and Kyle :)
liv4real
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby liv4real » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm

No, but i wish i could adopt Tweek or Kenny or Thomas (the tourettes kid) he kicks ass! :lol: Although it would be interesting to baby sit cartman for a day or so and not get killed. also timmy rox my sox! :timmy:
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby evilcupcake72 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Officer Barbrady
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
furrybutch
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby furrybutch » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Yes,I must admit that i fantazise at night of having a threesome with butters and kyle while cartman's watching from a dark spot .HAHA!
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
furrybutch
Posts: 574
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Re:

Postby furrybutch » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:Alot of the girls like Kenny. Why is that?


Because he understands so well the woman heart.LOL.

See,this is the clear proof that mostly all of these people are in for the looks and not the personality,mostly.
Also i do know i'm replying to a someone from 4 years ago,so f*ck off.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 pm

furrybutch wrote:Yes,I must admit that i fantazise at night of having a threesome with butters and kyle while cartman's watching from a dark spot .HAHA!

I'm sure if he were a little older, he'd totally start wanking to that.
Stanluv25
Posts: 2834
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 am

A crush? No because they're only 8/9 years old. But I am very certain Stan will grow up to become pretty good looking, nice shaggy, messy black hair. If it looks anything like it does now when his hair is messy... when he's older... he'd be really cute. :wink: I'm not attracted to any of the adults either.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests