zzyzx 1

Re: The Worst South Park episodes

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat May 29, 2010 5:24 am

Jackavorusus episode - their voices made my skin crawl :shutter:

Britany's New Look :parishilton:
IslandAdventure

Postby IslandAdventure » Sat May 29, 2010 10:06 am

Lice Capades is probably the episode I enjoyed the least, because I didn't find the sub-plot with the Lice characters particularly funny, interesting or inspired and it ate up a huge chunk of time. The episode has its moments but on the whole I felt it dragged.

A Million Little Fibres seems to be the most unpopular episode; I liked about half of it, but the stuff with Oprah's "front and behind" got tired real quick.
anabeg

Postby anabeg » Sat May 29, 2010 5:22 pm

I would say : Eat, Pray, Queef and Pinewood Derby.
SPectrumTopHat

Postby SPectrumTopHat » Sun May 30, 2010 4:09 am

the jackovasaur one was pretty hard to sit through.
that's hilarious. really.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sun May 30, 2010 9:38 am

f*cking "Pinewood Derby." :( All the other episodes are just special in their own way (e.g. the ones containing crap or "more crap").
iJean

Postby iJean » Sun May 30, 2010 12:41 pm

A Million Little Fibers,Douche andTurd,D-Yikes and Mr. Garrison Fancy New Vagiana.
I dont give a crap about wales so go hug a tree xD :lol:
LoveKyleAndStyle

Postby LoveKyleAndStyle » Sun May 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Whe I listed all the ones I didn't like I forgot to put down d-yikes. I didn't like that one too much either.
ManBearPigs #1 Fan <3

Kyle, Craig and Kenny Kick a$$!! :D
kevin006

Postby kevin006 » Sun May 30, 2010 3:39 pm

The new terrance and philip movie trailer, lice capades and a million little fibers
Mamaru

Postby Mamaru » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:52 am

I haven't seen all episodes but last episode of season 10 "Stanley's cup" was a bit dry.... :?
argyle

Postby argyle » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:22 pm

weight gain 4000
die hippie, die

CAN'T STAND THESE TWO EPISODES

a lot of the eps u ppl posted are some of my faves like not without my anus. best ep ever, cmooon.
Southparkfan135

Postby Southparkfan135 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 pm

I think it's "Dances With Smurfs", I didn't liked that one...
Sorry for my bad English...
Quzor

Postby Quzor » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 pm

I for one really liked Stanley's Cup. The sub-plot had a message, Stan's approach to it all was spot on, and the ending was a crowning moment. What is better than following the plot of a movie only to find out you were the bad guys who were supposed to lose in that movie? The death of the kid in the end was a great stab at the "all well that ends well" routine.

I'll try to back up my list with reasons, because I don't think any episode was just that bad.

Jackovasaurus - Got boring fast, more irritating than entertaining.

Weight Gain 4000 - The jokes were silly and didn't quite deliver enough, but it was one of the early seasons, so it's understandable.

Chickenlover - I don't mind Barbrady, but the gag stopped being funny really quick.

Korn's Groovy Pirate Mystery - It had its good moments, but it got too surreal to be very funny. Maybe it's just me because I very much dislike Scooby Doo, to which this episode relates.

How to Eat with Your Butt - The beginning was funny, and nice, but then it's 15 minutes of a running gag just to rip on Ben Affleck in a poor way.

New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer - It did have the funny bits, but the Russel Crowe show got unfunny before the 2nd commercial break.

Krazy Kripples - It could have been better. Jimmy and Timmy don't provide such nice reactions like the main characters.

A Million Little Fibers - Towelie isn't all that funny. Most of the jokes and gags in that episode should have lasted much less than they did. The rest of the episode could have been used on something else, that would have made it very good.

Britney's New Look - As someone said already, a shock gag that lost its charm halfway through the episode. It began being funny again at the very end, too bad that didn't last.

The China Problem - Here's a dilemma, half of the episode, about the rape, was awesome, and I loved it. The other half, about Cartman and his prejudice... not so much.

Crippled Summer - While I liked the "cameos" the style and gags were just turned mostly back into Looney Toons style jokes. Now Looney Toons weren't bad, but this is supposed to be South Park. It would have been better if there was less of the crippled part, and more about the other side story, but unfortunately, this side story about Towelie brought the overall level down, instead of up.
xBabyDollx

Postby xBabyDollx » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:01 pm

I dunno, can't choose. It's like choosing a favourite episode - it's too hard, because once you've seen 202 eps like me then its sooo...um...difficult.

Anyways, yeah, I no likey A Million Little Fibers, probably for the same reason others don't. Urm...I don't really like ones that involve too much Jimmy, he just pisses me off. He's irritating :?

Oh and pretty much any ep that doesn't have Kyle in at all (I like Cripple Fight though, its the second one I ever saw :D).

Soooo there's my opinion :lol:
chrisk14

Postby chrisk14 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:56 am

I have to stick up for a million little fibers, when mingy said they gary was drowning in his own sick, and the whole hostage scene are very funny. also the phone scene!
my worst would be pinewood derby.
also if you didnt see dog the bounty hunter then you wouldnt get the teacher blows a boy one.
You're not my friend, BUDDY!
Addicted2SouthPark

Postby Addicted2SouthPark » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:50 am

"Fun with Veal" is my least favorite (because I am a vegetarian). I thought it was going to be cool about vegetarianism (like the Simpsons did) but it totally ripped on us. That was not cool.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”