Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cartmanrocks363
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby cartmanrocks363 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 am

i really fukin hate it when people say "Hey im southparks biggest fan because ive seen every episode!" and ill be like for real shut the fuk up because 2,000,000,000 other people have too you chimp little fuk.
Azer
Posts: 1282
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:17 pm

lolwut

Postby Azer » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 am

cartmanrocks363 wrote:i really fukin hate it when people say "Hey im southparks biggest fan because ive seen every episode!" and ill be like for real shut the fuk up because 2,000,000,000 other people have too you chimp little fuk.

and what makes you that mad? xD
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:55 am

Image
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Peg » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Your Moms Fav Person wrote:double post:

When girls you clearly don't like try to be all buddy-buddy with you
Why do you not like them in the first place? Maybe they/she wanna be friends with you. D:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Peg wrote:
Your Moms Fav Person wrote:double post:

When girls you clearly don't like try to be all buddy-buddy with you
Why do you not like them in the first place? Maybe they/she wanna be friends with you. D:


I'm not talking about you, if that's what you think
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Peg » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:38 pm

evilcupcake72 wrote:
Peg wrote:
Your Moms Fav Person wrote:double post:

When girls you clearly don't like try to be all buddy-buddy with you
Why do you not like them in the first place? Maybe they/she wanna be friends with you. D:


I'm not talking about you, if that's what you think

I don't think you're talking about me.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Oh, who do you think I'm talking about?
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby seamus yarr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:40 pm

when i get in the shower and realise i left my turban on
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Peg » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 pm

evilcupcake72 wrote:Oh, who do you think I'm talking about?
Some chicks from school maybe. I dunno!
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby seamus yarr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:42 pm

when i laugh so hard my turban unwravels and lands in my curry
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Peg wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:Oh, who do you think I'm talking about?
Some chicks from school maybe. I dunno!

Oh, well, no, it's just someone who I was friends with but I realized they copy me on everything I do and now I just want them to leave me the fuck alone
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby seamus yarr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 pm

when my mum washes my turban and it shrinks :o
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Peg » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 pm

evilcupcake72 wrote:
Peg wrote:
evilcupcake72 wrote:Oh, who do you think I'm talking about?
Some chicks from school maybe. I dunno!

Oh, well, no, it's just someone who I was friends with but I realized they copy me on everything I do and now I just want them to leave me the fuck alone
Hey, you have fans! They're idolizing you. You should feel keeewl. :3 xD
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
evilcupcake72
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 am

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 pm

seamus yarr wrote:when my mum washes my turban and it shrinks :o


There's a joke thread you know
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
seamus yarr
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby seamus yarr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 pm

evilcupcake72 wrote:
seamus yarr wrote:when my mum washes my turban and it shrinks :o


There's a joke thread you know

i was being serious
ur just jealous because my turban is more stylish than yours
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest