Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Kensuke » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Both of your constant bickering, JUST f*cking DROP IT!!!!!!!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Kensuke and Azer are both right. You other two (and someone else) are really starting to piss me off...you know who I'm talking to :evil:

I wish that *you* would stop spreading random sh*t made up and having everyone go into chat rooms. just Stop the bullsh*t.

I wish that *you* would stop having sand up your vagina, and take a godamn joke. You act like your two f*ckin years old!

And finally, I wish that *you* would stop saying "I am gonna kill myself....no life, f*ck this site blah blah blah" :x

Gawd this site sucks! If anyone who actually cares to talk to me and can actually be competitant, well I have my ways to contact you!

If people cannot be nice anymore,they should gtfo! :assface:
Last edited by mo303564 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:29 pm

mo303564 wrote:Kensuke and Azer are both right. You other two (and someone else) are really starting to piss me off...you know who I'm talking to :evil:

I wish that *you* would stop spreading random sh*t made up and having everyone go into chat rooms.

I wish that *you* would stop having sand up your vagina, and take a godamn joke.

And finally, I wish that *you* would stop saying "I am gonna kill myself....no life, f*ck this site blah blah blah" :x

Gawd this site sucks! If anyone who actually cares to talk to me and can actually be competitant, well I have my ways to contact you!

if this was facebook i would like this status :lol:

i agree stop arguing for the sake of it and stop whinging to us about your lives-we're not your councillors!
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
god ofwar

Postby god ofwar » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:43 pm

i hate when people let there baby's cry they just block it out and make us suffer!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:Those who post in the Last Reply Thread and get upset when other posters respond to their post. As they get upset when posters respond to their original post, perhaps they should not have posted in the first place :cartmanangry:

Oh yeah? Well, I hate assholes who try to spread issues all around the forum in an inane crapfest.

Sorry, that comments pissed me off. How appropriate.

You do.

Meh, I don't care.

It pisses me off that I always have to use the bathroom as soon as I get online. The bathroom's a floor away...
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 pm

I hate it when bitches get all up in my face.
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:33 pm

I hate it when a group of old ladies gather in a resturant and laugh as loud as they can....I feel like they're doing it just to piss me off....fucking old people
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 pm

england and their arrogance

they go on about how they are going to win the world cup despite scraping qualification with 2 draws and a win-the win being 1-0 against slovenia!

i hope germany thrash them on sunday
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:53 am

People who try to be d-doo Picassos in bathrooms.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:12 am

As grateful as I am for road construction, especially in these northern parts of the country where roads are ravaged by winter weather, the fact that there is road construction on the highway right by our house pisses me off. It takes about 5-10 minutes for the flaggers to actually let the traffic pass, and just my luck, they always change the sign from "slow" to "stop" just as I am about to pass. It's a huge inconvenience, especially when I have to be somewhere and it's the only route to go by. I was late for clinical twice because of them, since their schedule and what parts of the highway they work on are pretty arbitrary. :/
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:32 am

Blue Twilight wrote:As grateful as I am for road construction, especially in these northern parts of the country where roads are ravaged by winter weather, the fact that there is road construction on the highway right by our house pisses me off. It takes about 5-10 minutes for the flaggers to actually let the traffic pass, and just my luck, they always change the sign from "slow" to "stop" just as I am about to pass. It's a huge inconvenience, especially when I have to be somewhere and it's the only route to go by. I was late for clinical twice because of them, since their schedule and what parts of the highway they work on are pretty arbitrary. :/

I drive 300 miles a day for my route at work - about 150 of which are spent on California State Route 17. CA-17 is a dangerous, curvy, winding mountain highway that runs between San Jose and Santa Cruz, with only two lanes of traffic in each direction. Every single time it rains, there's a crash somewhere, usually at one particular hairpin turn.

There has been road work, on and off, on 17 for a year now. When one lane of traffic is blocked off, there's only one other lane. It makes me, and my other co-workers, late for our runs. Every day it's something new - repairing the center divider, trimming the trees on the shoulder, or fixing bumps and potholes.

Today, the idiots at CalTrans - which maintains roadways in California - decided to unleash the sweeper on 17, blocking off one lane of traffic as the guy in the sweeper took his sweet time going half a mile an hour. Despite only having two lanes in each direction, 17 is an extremely busy highway, and the slightest blockage - even some idiot doing 50 MPH in the left lane - will back traffic up for miles. Unfortunately, 17 is the only link between San Jose and Santa Cruz, so nothing can be done about it.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:56 am

Well, how about the municipal department of street repairs (opposed to Caltrans who is responsible for State Highways like 17):

So you're a cable company, right, and you need permission to rip up a residential street to install/repair/whatever your wires. There are flagpeople there, barricades, open roads (ditches), flashing lights at night, and a traffic nightmare.

Then the cable company's repairs are done, and the road is repaired. Next, the telephone company need to rip up that same stretch of road to fix their wires and digital parts. They finish, and the road is repaired.

Then the city sewer department comes in, rips up the road, does their repairs or upgrades, and then they repair the road. Then here comes the Water Company. When the road is finally repaired, here comes the Natural Gas Company.

Can't all of these repairs be coordinated to be fixed at the same time so the road is opened up only once and then repaired and closed up only once? Come on now, has no one thought of this before? The City could still collect the same fees from the companies that need the road opened up - but for the motoring public, please open the road once, and close it once, and be done with it?
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 am

As much as a hassle they can be, I don't mind them because you realize that soon enough, that part of the road will be paved, new and smoother to drive on.

I wish they did it more often, because most of the roads around here are like complete shitholes.

If you think 17 is bad, you should see Interstate 93 in New Hampshire...goes from 8 lanes to 4 at the Massachusetts state border...now they want to expand it up 24 miles to 6 lanes straight up, due to the expanding population. They started in 2006, and it's gonna take 10-12 years to complete!! :roll:

Hey I had to deal with the "Big Dig" in Boston. What a $16 billion dollar mess that was :lol: In some cases, I like it because of the Bunker Hill Bridge, but I don't see as much of the city. Traffic has definately improved though, but that too took....14 years to complete, and I was barely alive when it supposibly started.

The point being is that our infrastructure was all built or instated in the 1950's and many of those highways have seen little if NO work done on them since, so we are bound to see problems. However, we don't have the people or the tools we did then (imagine that lol)

Z: Doesn't work that way due to contract obligations, and permits...it would take a lot more time and effort to recieve them and do it all at once, so they try to fix it every few years when the next thing (cable wires, water pipes, telephone, lighting etc) is needed :|

I should stop my rambling now :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:48 am

mo303564 wrote:If you think 17 is bad, you should see Interstate 93 in New Hampshire

Is there a song about Interstate 93 written and performed by a local that explains how bad it is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPZu2ZBwvDI

And this video doesn't even show the most treacherous parts of 17, either.

Postby 203177 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 am

my whole family gives my dog whatever he begs for and some things are not good for him. that really pisses me off!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “Hot Topics”