South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ClydeDaniels

South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Postby ClydeDaniels » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 pm

I watched the movie a couple of days ago, and I have to say it was easily the best animated-musical I've ever seen. Classic South Park, mixed in with musical numbers. Trey Parker & Matt Stone give South Park fans what they deserve and doesn't dissapoint. I loved the characters, as always. The plot was just halarious. I think my favorite songs were: Blame Canada, Uncle F***A, It's Easy MMMKay, La Resistance, Kyle's Mom a B*tch, and I'm Super. This is an animated gem and should be treasured. Now, I just need to see Imaginationland all the way through, but still, I enjoyed the movie.
triplemultiplex

Re: South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 pm

ClydeDaniels wrote:I think my favorite songs were: Blame Canada, Uncle F***A, It's Easy MMMKay, La Resistance, Kyle's Mom a B*tch, and I'm Super.

So basically the entire soundtrack? :)

I know, it's hard to pick a favorite. Mine seems to change with the seasons. Or to whatever has come up on shuffle recently.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Addicted2SouthPark

Postby Addicted2SouthPark » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Yeah, I've seen it before, but I found the DVD at the store the other day. I watched with my mom (that was awkward) and she hated it. I loved it. It's the best movie.
ClydeDaniels

Postby ClydeDaniels » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:21 am

I agree. I finished Imaginationland the other day, that was just as good.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:28 am

I love the movie! Saw it 3 times now, twice on my DVD. Soooo happy I found it at my DVD shop for only 7 dollars! My 1st SP purchase. Used but you can't tell. All the songs are amazing and funny and the plot is wonderful. The boys are adorable and hilarious as always. Loved Cartman's V chip and how Stan kept asking how to find the clitoris!!! :lol: Mountain Town is awesome because of the animation- loved seeing Stan with actual legs and separated feet, and all the mothers and other characters joining in the song. And Brian Boitano- do I need an explanation?? :mrgreen:

Great movie, 10/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
South Park96

Postby South Park96 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:57 pm

The movie to me, surged the downfall of south park. After Season 3 the show went downhill. Still funny though! :(
The Cola

Postby The Cola » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:04 pm

That was absolutely the most hilarious and the zaniest movie I've ever seen!!! Awesome! I loved all the characters, all the songs (even if maybe they were too many) and the plot was really fantastic!

It's a pity that the producers haven't done another one, don't you think?

Return to “General South Park Discussion”