What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Re: What's up?

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 am

Lets see, whats up with me? Well, I worked today, for 7 hours..Pretty tired. Been relaxing in my apartment. I have an apartment to myself. I did have a roommate, but he was an assh*le. In a lot of ways. Which is why I didn't beg him to stay when he wanted to move out into a house with a bunch of other AA members..Yeah, he had serious drug problems, he didn't mention to me before he moved in or in the 8 years I had known him before he moved in. I hate him and feel like 90 percent of every thing he ever told me was a lie and I feel like the person I thought he was, was only a mask he was wearing to get people to like him.I have no trust or respect for him anymore. . It is better living alone, but hopefully, I will get a friend to move in. Tonight, I have been sitting on my butt, watching that short South Park marathon on Comedy Central. Then I watched True Blood. I guess you could say those are my two favorite shows right now. Don't know what else to say, really tired right now.
Azer

Postby Azer » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 am

lol don't even ask.. i just came from a festival yesterday night and slept as i put my head on a pillow, which is a very rare thing to find in the mountains xD we just climbed 22km to reach a mountain with a lake on top of it, it was really beautiful but it was full of dung, donkies, cows and junkies xD we kept dancing each and every night and i think i burned myself, my body and my mind. it was really fun, actually almost the best trip of my life, dark-psy and 1.000µg of Shiva lol in the last day around 5-6am, i was like freaking around the stage and when i turned back there was noone lol i was the last man standing and were directly in contact with dj xD he was like feeding me with effects and showing the route of BPM with his body movements so i could keep on track without missing anything xD it was the first time i endured most on the stage and i gotta admit that i felt godlike xD people were like passing me joints and beer so i could keep doing it but after a few hours i dropped myself, i had to lol there wasn't any muscles left on my body, now all of my muscles are liquid, i can't feel them in anyway but pain xD that's what's up :zombiekenny:
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 am

Wii fit man wrote:
Samathou wrote:And my mother who might see that and be shocked. Oh my goood!
On top of that she's homophobic. T______T

(but I don't hide it is exciting)

Heh heh heh French people being homophobic.

Ah no! Not at all.

It's only my parents!
The mother of a friend has several homosexual mates and respect them.
In France, homosexuality is increasingly accepted.
I confess I can hate my parents, sometimes... :roll:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:18 pm

With me...everything is up,lol.Image
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 pm

:cartmanoooh:

So niice, the green creature!

Well, about me...
This afternoon I was bored so I wrote some sentences in the Facebook Likes about anything... And, yet, some people like them.

_"WOOOOAH PUTAIIN! TOURNE A GAUUCHE! OUAAH! A DROITE! MERDE, UN VIRAAGE!"
=> WOAAH FUUCK TURN LEFT! WOAAH! RIGHT! SHIIT, A TURN!

_"Si toi aussi tu t'es créé ton p'tit monde à toi! =D"
=> If you also created your own word, to you! =D

_"Le rêve est le seul endroit que tu peux détruire et reconstruire, dompter et y entrer."
=> Dream is the only space you can destroy and reconstruct, tame and enter.

_"Il me déteste!" "Mais nan!" "Pourquoi il m'a alors essayé de m'assommer avec une bat de tennis?" "C'est juste une preuve d'amour!"
=> "He dislikes me!" "No!" "Why has he tried to bore me with a tennis bat?""It's just a proof of love!"

_"Un jour je serai le meilleur dresseur! Je me battrai sans répit!"
=> One day I gonna be the best trainer! I'll fight relentlessly!

_"I'm a barbiiie giiirl In a Barbiie wooooord! It's in plastic! It's fantaastiic! Imaaginatioon! =D"
=> the same translation :lol:

_"Vous connaissez aussi celle où Ken flanque une tarte à Barbie? C'est apparu dans les journaux la semaine dernière. -.-' "
=> Do you know that where Ken flanks a slap to Barbie? It appeared in the newspapers of the last week. -.-'

_ "FERME TA PUTAIN D'GUEUUULE!"
=> SHUT YOUR FUUCKING FACE!

Well, these were my sh*tty sentences. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Samathou on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peg

Postby Peg » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Samathou wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
Samathou wrote:And my mother who might see that and be shocked. Oh my goood!
On top of that she's homophobic. T______T

(but I don't hide it is exciting)

Heh heh heh French people being homophobic.

Ah no! Not at all.

It's only my parents!

You don't get the joke. He means that French people are such f*gs that is kinda weird to see a homophobic French person too. (That's how I interpreted it, WFM and his underlying messages. :lol:)
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Peg

Postby Peg » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Azer wrote:lol don't even ask.. i just came from a festival yesterday night and slept as i put my head on a pillow, which is a very rare thing to find in the mountains xD we just climbed 22km to reach a mountain with a lake on top of it, it was really beautiful but it was full of dung, donkies, cows and junkies xD we kept dancing each and every night and i think i burned myself, my body and my mind. it was really fun, actually almost the best trip of my life, dark-psy and 1.000µg of Shiva lol in the last day around 5-6am, i was like freaking around the stage and when i turned back there was noone lol i was the last man standing and were directly in contact with dj xD he was like feeding me with effects and showing the route of BPM with his body movements so i could keep on track without missing anything xD it was the first time i endured most on the stage and i gotta admit that i felt godlike xD people were like passing me joints and beer so i could keep doing it but after a few hours i dropped myself, i had to lol there wasn't any muscles left on my body, now all of my muscles are liquid, i can't feel them in anyway but pain xD that's what's up :zombiekenny:
Lol, now if you only could type normally, then I would understand what is up. ;)
But since I see the word festival, it's probably something like 'sex, drugs and trance'. Like it is always in your case. :P
*slow clap*
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Peg wrote:
Samathou wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:Ah no! Not at all.

It's only my parents!

You don't get the joke. He means that French people are such f*gs that is kinda weird to see a homophobic French person too. (That's how I interpreted it, WFM and his underlying messages. :lol:)

Ah ok!

And Happy Birthday, again. :mrgreen:
Azer

Postby Azer » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Peg wrote:Lol, now if you only could type normally, then I would understand what is up. ;)
But since I see the word festival, it's probably something like 'sex, drugs and trance'. Like it is always in your case. :P

yea lol you got the point xD btw happy birthday! hope you'll have a great party :gaykenny:
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm so bored I continue writting sh*tty words in the Facebook Likes.

And, now, the last sentence I wrote was
"Il paraît que Tikiwiki dans les Teletubbies est gay..."
=> Apparently Tikiwiki in "the Teletubbies" is gay..."

I love. It's anonymous, so we can write any sentence... afterwads made public. :lol:

OH MY GOD! THERE ARE ALREADY 17PEOPLE WHO LIKE MY SENTENCE! :cartmanlaugh:
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:49 pm

.... now, 31people... :cartmanoooh:

It doesn't stop increasing.
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Today, I got a part time job. it was hotter out today than usual. I got really pissed off at people messing with my Jeep while I was in the shop.

Craisins and Cranapple Juice are amazing.

And I really need to do my homework. :cartmansmirk:
South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
evilcupcake72

Postby evilcupcake72 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:19 am

The Sky, that's what's up
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Peg

Postby Peg » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:27 am

Azer wrote:
Peg wrote:Lol, now if you only could type normally, then I would understand what is up. ;)

yea lol you got the point xD btw happy birthday! hope you'll have a great party :gaykenny:

Already had one, at the first of August. Most of the retards couldn't come Monday, so yeah. :P

Right now, the ceiling is up.
*slow clap*
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 am

Mhhh... I wonder how pronounce "juice"... like "jews"?
I don't know! xD

Return to “Hot Topics”