Poker Face

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

iiDevil

Re: Cartman Sings 'Poker Face' full MP3 download?

Postby iiDevil » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:40 pm

BRMBug wrote:No. They haven't released it yet. And I kind of get the feeling that they probably won't. :(

That sucks...Now I know why the MP3 download was deleted...It was illegal. Now I have to take it off my MP3 soon. I hope they get it out soon. Although I could make it, but it'll take forever, going past the Alvin and the Chipmunks voices, past high pitched voices, etc. It'll be annoying.
>P
I <3 Gaiaonline.com
It rulez >.>
I also <3 pie.
xD
YHeloThar

Re: Poker Face

Postby YHeloThar » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:22 am

When is this coming out anyway?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:14 am

Dunno. But I figure if it hasn't come out by now, it probably won't. I mean I don't really know how long actually takes to clear stuff like that anyway, but you'd think it wouldn't take much longer than a month.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:27 am

iiDevil wrote:
BRMBug wrote:No. They haven't released it yet. And I kind of get the feeling that they probably won't. :(

That sucks...Now I know why the MP3 download was deleted...It was illegal. Now I have to take it off my MP3 soon. I hope they get it out soon. Although I could make it, but it'll take forever, going past the Alvin and the Chipmunks voices, past high pitched voices, etc. It'll be annoying.
>P

It was an unofficial remix, not an illegal one.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
iiDevil

Postby iiDevil » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Big-Will wrote:
iiDevil wrote:

>P

It was an unofficial remix, not an illegal one.

Oh. Well then I guess it'll take awhile for MP3 Rocket to figure that out. When i contacted them they said it was illegal xD
I <3 Gaiaonline.com
It rulez >.>
I also <3 pie.
xD
JBgoode

Postby JBgoode » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 pm

I laughed at Lady Gaga the first time, but now the jokes are on all the people who had reservations about her.
I went out & purchased her 1st 2 albums on vinyl (cause sound matters), after the Barbara Walters interview (she's got a great voice, she's all-woman (i.e. no penis) she writes good songs & theres a good ammount of substance to her style, since she's never boring)
I noticed her first 4 hits are all on side one of the vinyl version of "The Fame" (exact playing order: "Just Dance", "Lovegame", "Papparazzi", "Pokerface") whilst sides 2, 3 & 4 consist of album tracks (side 4 slows the party down for a moment w/ a glam-rock ballad "Brown Eyes" & closes off w/ a pop-rocker called "Summerboy")
Then there's vinyl picture disc "Fame Monster"
Opens with "Bad Romance" & "Alejandro" on side one
in the middle of side two we get her duet with Beyonce "Telefone"
& whilst sweeping the VMAs this year, she previewed her next album by singing a few bars from one of it's songs to close off a acceptance speech. 8)
YheyTweekers

Postby YheyTweekers » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Okay, so I was on my friend's Rock Band 2 game looking at songs she could buy .... and guess what I came across. O__O Yeah, they fave Poker Face by Eric Cartman. I WAS SO HAPPY. But we couldn't buy it.. :'(
Just think though how amazing that would be... hahaha
I AM GOD OF THE SEA PEOPLE!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:03 am

Oh yeah. There's an official release about it somewhere around here.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”