samanther-and-stuff

Re: The Dream Theard

Postby samanther-and-stuff » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 pm

I dreamed that I was eaten by a camel :(
FUN STUFF Tee Hee Hee
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 pm

I had a dream that Stan and Kyle's families were at a hotel. Stan was in the lobby and Kyle was in his room. A black robber-dude came into the hotel and started shooting up the place! (Stan was unharmed, as well as his family. >w<) He went upstairs via elevator to the floor Kyle's on. Kyle hid in his bathroom and locked the door and turned off the lights (he was not harmed, either.) Kanye West was at the hotel. The robber chased Kanye West into the woods. He turned into the Trix bunny and was chasing the girl instead! :? Then he turned back into a dude and caught the chick. XD Wow....

Also, at the end of the dream, a South Park preview came on, saying the Marshes were moving into the Broflovski's house. The families were singing. Kyle and Stan were singing, too, but were confused about why they were breaking out into song.

Did I eat something weird that day? I WANNA EAT IT AGAIN!!! :lol:
Asphyxiated Insanity

Postby Asphyxiated Insanity » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm

I've had a few South Park dreams before. I might type one up later..
"You know it's gonna be a shit day when the Suicide Line puts you on hold..."
Southparkfan135

Postby Southparkfan135 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:37 pm

I once had a dream that I can fly on a broom like a witch... :lol:
I think I had few dreams about South Park, but at the moment, I can't remember any of them...
Sorry for my bad English...
Starchild91

Postby Starchild91 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:15 pm

I dreamt I met my mom's new boyfriend, (haven't met him yet,) and he was really handsome, and way too young for her! ... So I took him. :mrgreen:

Dean Winchester: Cherub?
Castiel: Yeah, they're all over the world. There are dozens of them.
Dean Winchester: You mean the little, flying, fat kids in diapers?
Castiel: They're not incontinent.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Wow, I just had a weird one that could have only been fueled by me watching Burn Notice last night. I've already forgotten most of it, but it involved spies, blackmail and other shady doings, and it finished up kinda sad... or rather more pathetic I should say.

I could only remember the last 5 minutes or so of it, so here it goes...

The location was sort-of the new Whataburger in town. ...okay, so Google street-view is a little outdated. Where that old abandoned Cafeteria is is now a shiny new Whataburger. Directly behind there is a hotel. That castle looking thingy is an Indian market. In the dream, in place of the hotel and market was some weird bank building.
I had been instructed by some shady guy who had something to do with the bank (but "not that branch") to steal a safe-deposit box from inside (to avoid something awful from happening, but I don't remember what), and I had to get the key from less than reputable character (whom I had dealt with earlier in the dream) at Whataburger. When I got there, said character was no where to be found. I went outside to call the "shady guy" (which I had done before) whom I "was never to contact", to say that part of his plan had gone tits up. I was greeted by a voice that was not his, and sounded more... official. The voice was very vague about who they were and how I could contact Shady-guy, although it was understood that Voice was some government agent and that Shady-guy was being investigated for embezzlement or something.
I was sitting in my car on the phone trying to figure out how to get out of the call without giving anything away when Shady-guy walked right up to my car with a look on his face that said "I know what's going on, I think we're all f*cked". ...I'm trying to remember what I said on the phone before I hung up, because it was almost a give away as to where they could find us, or where he was or something (which will come back up in a minute). Anyway, I said whatever it was and hung up and Shady-guy was like "You actually said *blah-bla-blah/whatever*?" and I replied with a simple "I panicked." Meanwhile he led me into the bank, and I was like "Oh, I didn't realize you worked here... I mean, at this particular branch." (:?)
Anyway he led me into the place, and back to his office through a maze of corridors. We got to some big vault looking door, and outside there was some weird black guy who looked like the lovechild of Cat from Red Dwarf and the homeless guy with the golden voice, and was obviously some government agent keeping an eye on the place. Inside the "vault" was actually a office packed with cubicles that turned out to be some international branch department. Things were so tight in there that I couldn't pass through there without knocking papers and lamps and tchochkis (sp?) off of desks.
Anyway, I snaked my way back to his office, (which was more like a closet) and told him about the weird black guy, only to find him changing clothes, and preparing to eat a combination of vending machine scrounged food, and cat food. He had obviously been living in the place for a while. As he was about to open the cat food he said "man, the things we do just to be spies..." and that was the point where I woke up, but even after that, I was trying to think of what I could've said on the phone to avoid putting suspicion on myself and Shady-guy. Eventually, I sat right up in bed and said to myself, "What the f*ck? It was just a dream! It doesn't matter, it wasn't real!" :lol: It did feel pretty real though, I must say.

I know, TL;DR. I'm amazed that for 5 minutes worth of dream, I wrote so damn much.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 pm

I mentioned having a dream about Wolfman Mac's Chiller DI Theater in the W00t thread, and I emailed Mac about it. I even told him the gist of what it was because it was too coincidental not to...

"...Okay, I wasn’t gonna include details, but it’s too weird not to... In said dream, I found myself in Corpus Christi (I live around Dallas), and I was kicking back in some little mom&pop restaurant on stilts by the Bay ‘after work” to watch the show. I don’t remember what the featured movie was, or what the gist of the bit going on was. I just remember seeing you, Nina and Boney on the screen. Someone kept interrupting me, and I’d tell them “Not now, my show’s on!” Turns out a Tsunami was on it’s way, and we had to evac. Boy was my face red. Now, “What’s the weird part?” you may be asking yourself? Well I just did a little internet research to try and figure out exactly how long I’ve been watching Chiller DI, and I found out that our RTV affiliate is owned by a company in Corpus Christi. I must have ESPN! ...Hopefully not, though cause that means that Corpus is about to get bitch-slapped by a massive wall of water. 0_0"
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 am

I had an odd one where 3 of us (not naming names) were walking around looking for something. Not sure what it was
Stan and Kyle :)
Radioactive-Sodapop

Postby Radioactive-Sodapop » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 am

The strangest (and to an extent, creepiest) dream I've had lately that I remember was one I had a month ago.

Basically everything was in black and white, and it seemed to take place in the ruins of a building that may have actually been my house. There were blood stains all over the remains of the walls that looked as if they'd been there for years. After a few moments of nothing but aimlessly looking about the wreckage, a ghost appeared that resembled a porcelain doll. She wore a kimono. She said some things, but the only thing that stuck in my mind after waking up was "We'll call you Kohihomui."

When I woke up, I was so thoroughly disturbed by that dream that I actually googled "Kohihomui". Nothing came up except for "Koihoma" which is apparently a dead language of Persian origin.

I'm still not entirely sure what that was all about... :roll:
z0mb1eg1rl321

Re: The Dream Thread

Postby z0mb1eg1rl321 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:00 am

i have weird-as-hell dreams. here's one of them that i really like.

it was morning. the sky was purple and gold. me and some friends were in the streets of a city, running away form these monsters. i never saw them but i know that if i stopped, they would get me and my friends. we ran as fast as we could with all the supplies we carried, which we had come into the city for - even though the city was dangerous, we needed these things. but we would all be safe once we got to the suburbs.

so we hit an intersection and split up. i kept running forward and told my friends i'd meet them at the usual spot. the monsters nipped at my heels, but then i hopped on top of a fence and RAN along the fence's edge so fast, it was almost like i flew. maybe i did fly, who knows, but the point is that because i did that, they lost me, and i was able to run all the way home safe.

so home was apparently this green house in a circle of houses, the kind that are dead ends, you can find them in any suburban neighborhood, really. i walked inside and these two old ladies greeted me. one of them took the food i was carrying and went to put it away, while the other patched me up and gave me something to drink. then i walked outside and climbed onto the roof, watching the sun rise into the sky and waiting for my friends to come home.

it was kind of scary, but it was a nice dream. i have a lot of different dreams. you wanna hear more?
---------------------

It's a dead man's party -
Who could ask for more?
Everybody's coming, leave your body at the door,
Leave your body and soul at the door.

(Don't run away, it's only me.)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:52 am

I thought I was dreaming when I saw the thread title, but I was wrong, so I corrected the misspelling "Theard." Heh.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:47 am

z0mb1eg1rl321 wrote:...you wanna hear more?

Oh sure.

I don't have anything new. I really wish I could remember this one I had when I was staying in San Antonio. I have no clue as to what it was about. I just know that I woke up and was so freaked out by something in it that jumped up out of bed, ran into the kitchen and started to call home to see if everything was alright. Half way through dialing the number I realized that it was just an effed up dream and there wasn't really a reason for me to call back home, so I just hung up and started watching TV.
Delinquent

Postby Delinquent » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Well, I had a dream that...

I was driving down one of the country roads, which happened to be located next to a raging river. I was the only car on the road. I started zoning out, and all of a sudden I went off the road right into the river. As my car was sinking, I started panicking. I kept fumbling with my seat belt trying to get it off, but my hands were shaking so much. I finally got my seat belt off, but then I couldn't get the door open, so I opened and then climbed out the window. I was being swept down the river and I couldn't get out. Then I saw a helicopter and I waved at them, and they got me out of the river. I went home to my apartment with my two roommates, and noticed that I had knocked out five of my teeth in the accident. I called my parents and told them I had knocked out my teeth and that I needed them fixed. I was hoping my parents would pay for a surgery. My mom was the one who I was on the phone with and she said, as smart-alecy as possible "Do you have a few thousand dollars?!!" I got really pissed and slammed down the phone.

Then my cat jumped on me, so I woke up.
Ugh, why can't I have nice dreams.
I always wake up really pissed off, or shaken.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." – Anonymous
Catie Lynn

Postby Catie Lynn » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:32 am

I can't remember a lot of my dreams... they are normally about random stuff that involves me and my friends,and sometimes just random people I might have just saw a glimpse of on the street I don't even know. And they are normally at just random places like our downtown,my high school and my house,and places that I've never been to before that I just dream up.

The oldest dream I can remember was when I was like three or five,I was being chased by Aliens :shock: I have no clue how or why I remember that dream but I just do.
••••••••
"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
"I like a man who grins when he fights."
"Eating words has never given me indigestion"
- Winston Churchill
z0mb1eg1rl321

Postby z0mb1eg1rl321 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:55 am

BRMBug wrote:
z0mb1eg1rl321 wrote:...you wanna hear more?

Oh sure.

I don't have anything new. I really wish I could remember this one I had when I was staying in San Antonio. I have no clue as to what it was about. I just know that I woke up and was so freaked out by something in it that jumped up out of bed, ran into the kitchen and started to call home to see if everything was alright. Half way through dialing the number I realized that it was just an effed up dream and there wasn't really a reason for me to call back home, so I just hung up and started watching TV.

haha. i understand. some dreams feel so real, you can't believe it's a dream until a few days pass or something. it's like that story about Lao Tsu when he dreamed he was a butterfly, and woke up still thinking he was a butterfly. it's weird.

okay, so here's another one.

i found a subway in my basement.

so in my basement there is a dryer and there i a washing machine, i have to do laundry down there, which i hate because it's so creepy. i was going down there to check on a batch of clothes that i put to wash, but when i opened the door, i saw that the stairs had changed. i went down these stairs, which had changed from one flight to two or three, and i walked into this huge subway station. it was a really pretty one, though, with cream colored walls and tile and golden accents here and there, and pretty lamps and stuff. it was completely empty, but i walked in there anyway because, holy SH_T, there was a subway in my freaking basement.

and for some reason, there was a burger king down there, but no one was there.

i explored this place for a long time, and i heard someone calling my name. i saw my best friend waving at me and then running into a subway train. i ran after her into the train, and that's how the dream ended.

i could do this all day, i have really weird dreams.
---------------------

It's a dead man's party -
Who could ask for more?
Everybody's coming, leave your body at the door,
Leave your body and soul at the door.

(Don't run away, it's only me.)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”