*1410: Insheeption* Post-Air Discussion - We're sorry...

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kronox001

Re: *1410: Insheeption* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Kronox001 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Does this ep spoil anything from Inception?

im still planning to watch the movie
furrybutch

Postby furrybutch » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Brendle wrote:LOL, so just because I have a different opinion, I have a "baby-sized penis" and I'm a "f*cktard?"

Oh, and people also spit on me IRL.

Can you 13-year-olds stop trying to insult me? It's embarrassing.

Once again, an exaggerated amount of self-importance prooves to become an impediment for a person to see from any other point of view rather than themselves.
I just said that no one has against you speaking your mind, but because you won't feel satisfied until you tear apart what everybody else likes+enjoys .Can you see the difference between NOT LIKING something and MAKING a BIG F*CKIN' DEAL out of it?
If you feel that there is no point in watching the new SP eps ,because their humour has become dull and repetitive,then don't and get the hell out of here.It's simple as that.
Who wants a super delish candy with a superextracalifragilistic rapeinduhass?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Kronox001 wrote:Does this ep spoil anything from Inception?

im still planning to watch the movie

Nope.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
conradv

Postby conradv » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Never saw Inception, but had to say that the ep was pretty good. I give Woodsy Owl and Poon Huntin' Butterfly thumbs up.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Matt and Trey apologize for borrowing from a College Humor video for Incepton parody: http://www.avclub.com/articles/south-park-creators-apologize-for-borrowing-from-c,46720/
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Jake, M'kay? wrote:Matt and Trey apologize for borrowing from a College Humor video for Incepton parody: http://www.avclub.com/articles/south-park-creators-apologize-for-borrowing-from-c,46720/

Oh god. They've hit creative rock bottom. Stealing jokes from the Internet.

I feel so sad for them. They're so out-of-ideas and desperate they have to steal.

They should probably apologize for stealing that Chat Roulette scene about the dudes jacking off from another Internet comedian, Jon Lajoie.

It's the end of an era, people. Comedy on television is slowly becoming irrelevant. It's all about the Internet now. It's sad.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Brendle wrote:They should probably apologize for stealing that Chat Roulette scene about the dudes jacking off from another Internet comedian, Jon Lajoie.

Everyone was doing that joke at that time, dude.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Jake, M'kay? wrote:
Brendle wrote:They should probably apologize for stealing that Chat Roulette scene about the dudes jacking off from another Internet comedian, Jon Lajoie.

Everyone was doing that joke at that time, dude.

Yeah...the very reason South Park isn't good anymore: they make jokes everyone else has already made.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Brendle wrote:Oh god. They've hit creative rock bottom. Stealing jokes from the Internet.

I feel so sad for them. They're so out-of-ideas and desperate they have to steal.

They should probably apologize for stealing that Chat Roulette scene about the dudes jacking off from another Internet comedian, Jon Lajoie.

As the article explains, if a DVD screener of the movie were available or it if were still in theaters, Matt and Trey would have done a direct parody instead of borrowing from the College Humor one. But yeah...

Brendle wrote:It's the end of an era, people. Comedy on television is slowly becoming irrelevant. It's all about the Internet now. It's sad.

...is a sentiment I've seen on other boards. The Internet doesn't need a week to make fun of anything, it just needs minutes, and so Matt and Trey may just wrap the show up next year and move on.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Yeah, it's sad. Because despite how I dislike recent South Park, I still respect the fact that they're working hard.

These Internet guys make the jokes first, but they're not nearly as smart/clever as Matt and Trey.

I don't think Matt and Trey want to wrap the show up. It's their baby and they don't want to leave it.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:26 am

^ I will mourn when that day comes. I only became a fan late last year, I want to experience the rush of new episodes and such like everyone else has for years. I don't get this excited about anything except Harry Potter, and the final film will be out next summer. I will have nothing left after to get as excited about or have that great feeling of anticipation. Every season has a gem and I will not ever give up on them ever. I know they have it in them to make another outstanding episode. I have all the confidence in it.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Postby 203177 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 am

i lmfaod today cause io sae the part again when he says dont touch my pee pee. *rolling on the floor laughing*
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
SPC

Postby SPC » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:06 am

this realy is a sad day I have one question now what?
Twins I[status:chapters 1 and 2 are up more coming]
SlipKoRnsTein

Postby SlipKoRnsTein » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:34 am

Very good episode of South Park to me is getting better, more impressive, I wish that this series will last forever ...
:wink:
BigBoi20

Postby BigBoi20 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:43 am

Can anyone tell me what's going on with the uncensored versions not being posted here on the website? They appear for what seems like only a few hours, then get replaced with the bleeped version.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”