*1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

broflovskilove12

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby broflovskilove12 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:11 am

who tha hell is mysterion?
ive been hearing kenny or clyde. i think its kenny..

aand is the human kite kyle or is he the misqueto? :?
Oh my god they killed Kenny!
You bastards!
clydefrog4963

Postby clydefrog4963 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:20 am

sterry329 wrote:Thanks. I've heard about that movie. Haven't ever seen it. Heard it has a brutal rap scene or something like that.

A Clockwork Orange is a great movie, i'd highly recommend seeing it...unless you're easily offended, but I think since you're a SP can, you can handle it ;)

Stanley Kubrick actually withdrew the movie from distribution in the U.K. (due to numerous death threats to his family) in 1973 and it wasn't released again until his death in 2000.
Pro-Choice vs. Cartman
Pro-Gun Control vs. Cartman
People Against The Clubbing Of Baby Seals vs. Cartman

My SP Collection: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104 ... 010192.jpg
VACOOLA

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Postby VACOOLA » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:50 am

"We are sorry" times 1000. What was that supposed to mean? A hint about last week? The beauty of hindsight, so to speak?

And Cartman, you sick bastard! Haven't you taken enough naked pictures of Butters sleeping over in your room? Still want more??? Search under your desk, fat dirty moron!
Manapster

Postby Manapster » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:51 am

Wow, this episode did nothing for me. It didn't even feel like a comedy. And Captain Hindsight made me cringe. Cartman isn't funny at all anymore either. He just annoys me now. This episode sealed it.
Pikachu80

Postby Pikachu80 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 am

Obvious ones: -
Stan: Toolshed
Coon: Cartman
Armor Spikes: Timmy
Tupperware: Token
Chaos: Butters

Hard ones: -
Kite: Kyle
See explanation a few posts above
Pink Mint: Kenny
In W.T.F episode, notice that whenever the 4 of them are sitting and drinking, Cartman, Stan and Kyle all have some brown stuff(probably chocolate) but Kenny drinks WATER. There are quite a few episodes where will notice that Kenny drinks WATER while others drink something else, probably because he is poor and cannot afford drinks. Now take a look at the table scene after Cartman slashes Mosquito's face, look who is drinking WATER... That's right, Pink Mint.
Mosquito: Bradley
Mysterion: Clyde
Now remember at the end of The Coon episode, on the roof, Cartman tried to guess who Mysterion is. He said: "Craig, Kyle, Stan, Clyde". After Mysterion unmasks himself, Cartman said: "I knew it was you. Remember I even said it before."
Mysterion is not Craig, he's not even here. Mysterion is not Kyle, because we saw Mysterion and Kyle together in Kyle's bedroom. Mysterion is not Stan, because he is Toolshed. Mysterion is not Bradley, because Cartman never mentions Bradley in episode The Coon. Thus Mysterion is Clyde.
zegan

Postby zegan » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:00 am

bmoreravens12 wrote:
yourealackeymackey wrote:Well let's list them:

Stan was Tool shed
Token was Tupperware
Timmy was A Knight?!

We still don't know who Mosquito, Mysterion, and the Pink Mint thing are yet.

Bradley Was Pink Mint thing. I know that. Well at least I think. Now Kyle Is in there I'm guessing is kite boy. Now I'm truly stuck on Mysterion and Mosquito now kenny is there. Kenny maybe is Mosquito and craig Mysterion.

I think Mysterion is craig and kenny is mosquito. Kenny is too poor to afford a cool costume like mysterion
KillerInDiskeyes

Postby KillerInDiskeyes » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:09 am

It is really becoming obvious that Matt and Trey spent their break on some other project because this run, so far, has been disapointing. What happened to satirizing the controversial issues like medical marijuana and gay marrage? It seems that they are just poking fun of things that we already know suck (Nascar, Jersey Shore). It's hard to make fun of things that already reek of comical stupidity.
aerojockey

Postby aerojockey » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:10 am

Kyle is probably the Human Kite because the word kite sounds like another word. Well, it's not like there isn't another episode to sort all that out.

Liked the Cthulhu, Brett Favre name drop, and BP becomes DP (I'm guessing the whole episode was based on that idea).
Pandachan

Postby Pandachan » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:11 am

OK first let name the obvious:
Coon-Eric
Toolshed-Stan
Tuberwear-Tolken
Ironmaiden-Timmy
Mintberry-Bradly
That leaves Kenny/Clyde/Kyle we know these are people cause there all watching tv unmasked.
Kyle=Misquito sounds same acts same fights with Cartman same plus(bloodsucking jew)kyle conistantly finds fault in ever plan cartman makes where kenny usally takes cartmans side which leads us to
Kenny= Kite his costumes cheap he ties it with a power cord and he doesnt clash with Cartman very much basically says hes just going along with others.
Mysterion=got be clyde part 1 on rooftop he says is that you clyde then end at unmasking says i knew it was you and only people he names were clyde and kyle since alrdy explained why cant be kyle that only leaves kenny but since kenny wasnt mentioned in part 1 as someone cartman thought it might of been him saying i knew was you doesnt seem likely furthermore clyde was sleeping in class in part 1 and if up all night tired and why add in the part if wasnt important? :shock:

i think kenny is most myserious charcater so everyone wants it to be kenny but kenny doesnt fit as well if take in sleeping in class thing oh yes and when they discussed body types and butters says body types match kyle or clyde(clyde second fattest as stated in previous episode)
Last edited by Pandachan on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
killerqueen74

Postby killerqueen74 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:26 am

Does anyone watch the news anymore....ever? I'm seriously, it's pretty obvious what all the "I'm sorry" stuff over and over again was. After the oil spill in the Gulf (you know, that huge one you may have heard about once or twice), basically all BP did was say how sorry they were, but not actually take any actions to stop and/or correct the damage. I thought the Captian Hindsight stuff was brilliant; yes, the oil spill was a disaster, but instead of doing anything about it, everybody just sat around and talked about what should have been done in order to avoid it in the first place! As always, the blame was being placed on someone else as the problem continued to grow. I knew South Park would tackle the oil spill at some point, and I thought it was absolutely brilliant and hilarious. I know some people didn't like or get the aliens and the other dimension thing, but I thought it was great. SP has had aliens and monsters in the show since the beginning and I've always found it funny. Plus, they could have been an allusion to how we tend to act like such disasters are the end of the world and the human race will cease to exist...or I'm just looking into it a little too closely, lol. Either way, I thought it was funny. Oh, and not to mention the completely EPIC Clockwork Orange reference! Jesus Christ monkeyballs, I didn't see that one coming! Great film - this little SP tribute could quite possibly be my favorite of all time.

Anyway, enough of my ranting. I don't know how anyone could have thought this episode WASN'T funny; as I've mentioned a few times now, I thought it was superb. The sarcasm and satiric wit were right on; I find it a bit ironic that all people can talk about is who was who and the identity of Mysterion, although I'm not really suprised.

Great episode, can't wait to see the conclusion next week - 10/10

P.S. - I nearly pissed myself when they showed Willxyz on the moon! That sh*t killed me!
What the hell is this?! Skinless chicken, boiled vegetables, and salad?! This is just like Auschwitz!

Me? I'm gonna go out on the town and find 10 gallons of semen!
lancedgt

Postby lancedgt » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:26 am

Everyone is getting Kenny Wrong!
Kenny is actually Mintberry Crunch. Proof?
Remember that kenny is poor, and whenever they are drinking shakes hes always drinking water (this has happened a lot of times in various episodes) so if you pay close attention to the segment of the episode when they are drinking the shakes (after the beatdown xD) it is mintberry crunch the one that can only afford to buy water =)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:34 am

Pikachu80 wrote:In W.T.F episode, Kenny drinks WATER. There are quite a few episodes where will notice that Kenny drinks WATER while others drink something else, probably because he is poor and cannot afford drinks. Now take a look at the table scene after Cartman slashes Mosquito's face, look who is drinking WATER... That's right, Pink Mint.

lancedgt wrote:Everyone is getting Kenny Wrong!
Kenny is actually Mintberry Crunch. Proof?
Remember that kenny is poor, and whenever they are drinking shakes hes always drinking water (this has happened a lot of times in various episodes) so if you pay close attention to the segment of the episode when they are drinking the shakes (after the beatdown xD) it is mintberry crunch the one that can only afford to buy water =)

Awesome detective work, you too. :) This means Kenny has a new hair style too.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
caloyski

Postby caloyski » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 am

goodluck coon and friends...
neocarleen

Postby neocarleen » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:52 am

Mysterion = Kenny