Common names in south park..

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

clydefrog4963

Common names in south park..

Postby clydefrog4963 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:01 am

Ok so there are a few names which come up a lot in South Park...I've always noticed there are a lot of Kevins

Kevin Stoley (is always playing star-wars)
Kevin McCormick (Kenny's brother)
Mephesto's Assistant (little monkey-guy)

I think I remember Kevin coming up as a name for other characters too. ..then of course there is Clyde and Clyde Frog, and Terrence and Terrence (mephesto's son)

Anyone have any other Kevins or other common names?
Pro-Choice vs. Cartman
Pro-Gun Control vs. Cartman
People Against The Clubbing Of Baby Seals vs. Cartman

My SP Collection: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104 ... 010192.jpg
Mromgtkkyb1992

Re: Common names in south park..

Postby Mromgtkkyb1992 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:07 am

Steven is used for 100s of prop characters and one timers and butters father. If you watch through the series you'll hear the name come up an awful lot.

And the exact name Billy Thompson i do think was used twice once for the ass faced people son and for that bully who was gonna beat up Mr Mackey. Not exactly sure though.
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:08 am

I would think either M or T knew someone who was a real Richard who was named Scot. You have Scot Tenorman for one, but there was also Canadian Scot. It seems Scot = Dick in South Park ;)
Timmy!
kieranic

Postby kieranic » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:16 am

Mromgtkkyb1992 wrote:Steven is used for 100s of prop characters and one timers and butters father. If you watch through the series you'll hear the name come up an awful lot.

And the exact name Billy Thompson i do think was used twice once for the ass faced people son and for that bully who was gonna beat up Mr Mackey. Not exactly sure though.

Reminds me of the Manbearpig episode where they are in the cave and the tourist goes to her husband "Take a picture of the sound, Steven" :lol:

That lines cracks me up every time :P
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 pm

There we're two other Kevin's too AT LEAST but I would have to backtrack them! One day I will take that quest. It's a common thing for South Park that if a character has small parts and you have to give them a name to name them Kevin. Even I have a Kevin that I used for fanfiction! He's a unique Kevin, but because it works!

Rebecca is another commonly used name in South Park that I have heard at least three occasions.
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”