*1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

spokojasne

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Postby spokojasne » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:11 am

Kenny is not Mintberry Crunch,
look at the hair of Bradley, and look on the hair of Mintberry Crunch - do you see the resemblance?

and your argument? Mintberry Crunch drinks water at the restaurant, as Kenny would... so what,
it may be an error in scene setup - like for example in 201 when Mr Garrison was in two places at the same time...

Human Kite is probobly Kyle, (listen to his voice when he tells Cartman that he is out - it's him, it's Kyle)
Mosquito - Kenny or Clyde
Mysterion - Kenny or Clyde
SuperNegro

Postby SuperNegro » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 am

kyle=mosquito
Timmma=iron "madman"
kite boy=kite boy
CYLDE=?mysterion?
Stan=toolie
token=?
kinny=crunchberry
mr garrison=ms garrison=mr garrison

but who is the coon???
to all you disbelievers
i disagree!!! the coon part duex is a piece of work.!! i cant wait for the prequel
next year!!

lmgdfao

god help us all if this show actually goes away in 2012 ..dec... 2012 to be exact.

by far my favorite show too sad to see it go

trey you can stay in my grandmas basement when it ends.. text me!! :)

ps can you convince jobs to add flash to my iphone 4?

THE COON RULES!!

kenny would never drink anything but water=f(*&^n brilliant!

o
m
g
in this time of change.. "moderation" is key
charlie sheen is drunk and naked on my lawn!! drinking crunch berry juice
Last edited by SuperNegro on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Code: Select all

[size=150][white][list][*][i][b][/b][/i][/list][/white][/size]
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:24 am

SuperNegro wrote:Some stuff is large letters

Oh boy :roll:
SuperNegro

Postby SuperNegro » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
SuperNegro wrote:Some stuff is large letters

Oh boy :roll:

:assface:

jk :)

Code: Select all

[size=150][white][list][*][i][b][/b][/i][/list][/white][/size]
TakeYaOrdahPwease

ALERT! SERIOUSLY! ALL COON FRIENDS TO BASE!

Postby TakeYaOrdahPwease » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:36 am

The DP logo was one of the craziest images I've seen on South Park. At least it didn't go full DVDA. But there's always next week.

How will the super Coon buddies save us all from Cthulhu?

Alert you guys. I'm seriously.
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:37 am

spokojasne wrote:Kenny is not Mintberry Crunch,
look at the hair of Bradley, and look on the hair of Mintberry Crunch - do you see the resemblance?

and your argument? Mintberry Crunch drinks water at the restaurant, as Kenny would... so what,
it may be an error in scene setup - like for example in 201 when Mr Garrison was in two places at the same time...

Human Kite is probobly Kyle, (listen to his voice when he tells Cartman that he is out - it's him, it's Kyle)
Mosquito - Kenny or Clyde
Mysterion - Kenny or Clyde

I think you've got it, and Clyde would be Mosquito because Kenny's Mom only has recipes for frozen waffles - making Kenny Mysterion.
Timmy!
D3FO3

Postby D3FO3 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 am

Insanely cool how the show just started all of a sudden, as though we the viewers had been watching for a bit already ~ I imagine thats why the whole ep seemed theatrical. Hindsight was the ace in the hole! :lol: So was SK's ACO / DP parrallel. All in all ide give this one a scale of favorite out of favorite. Thank you neocarleen for the insight!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:37 am

This was fine. I think the part with the moon at the end was funny.

I'm not going back and forth with who's who because its very obvious.
Stan and Kyle :)
cipi

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby cipi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:52 am

yourealackeymackey wrote:I'm loving this episode, I really hope we find out who Mysterion is though.

Its Kyle...

I hate 2 parters... I hope that second part doesn't get bleeped, or censored in any other way.
AstarothGod

Postby AstarothGod » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Okay, let's end the mysterion once and for all!

Cartman -> Coon
Tupperware -> Token
Toolshed -> Stan
Proffesor Kaos -> Everyone knows it's Butters
Iron Maiden -> Timmy!
Mysterion -> Clyde
Mosquito -> Kenny
Human Kite -> Kyle
Mintberry Crunch -> Bradley

Why is:
Mintberry Crunch Brandley? At the begining of the episode Cartman confronts him about his Superhero personona after thanking him for PAYING OF DUES AND FEES ON TIME, probably because he's just the new kid and Carman is squeezing him out of every last penny he has, which would explain why he can only afford water later on in the episode, and why his hair is exactly like Bradley's, and not Kenny's.

Kenny Mosquito? Leave it to Kenny to make a poorly crafted, and probably unhealthy costume, with ducktape and a stupid persona like mosquito. Also, his voice is still distorted thanks to the mosquito costume (and wasn't just covering an ugly jew nose as I first thought). Kenny is poor, he's around mosquitoes all the time, and probably he made his costume out of whatever he found at home. Like the trailer-park-like hat. He looks even poorer than Mintberry Crunch, and even though he stands up to Cartman every once in a while, he's a pussy at heart. Besides, lately we've seen that Kenny often stands up to Cartman only to be beat up by him. Also, he dies all the time, everyone can beat up Kenny, even Cartman. Bradly is the new guy, so no one cares if he gets some too. Kyle would never have bailed a fight against Cartman.

Kyle The Human Kite? I thought about this for a while, and while one may think Kyle may be Mosquito because he constantly stands up to Cartman and complains a lot, he clearly sounded like him when he kicked him out, and his costume is very Kyle like, expensive enough to be his, and also, as many pointed out sounds pretty close to kike. But the biggest clue is that he always sits next to Stan, because they are best friends.

Mysteryon Clyde? I think it's obvious by now that Clyde loves to stand up against everyone and sound mysterios and cool, apart from all the clues already mentioned, like Cartman saying: "I said it before".
He said a lot of names so he could say he knew it when he found out. It totally fits his persona. And by elimination, it has to be him. Beside, it all adds up!

Mysterion solved!
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:17 pm

I'm just gonna say, for one thing, I doubt Kenny, who has hardly any money for food, would waste a whole bunch of ketchup packs just to be a superhero.

Another thing, that did sound a lot like something Kyle would say, but his voice was completely different. Why would Kyle throw his voice? And someone already mentioned above, how would Kenny offer a bake-sale, when his mom doesn't have enough material to show him how to cook?

The only thing I can say is :good job, Matt and Trey, we used to bang our heads against the walls to try and figure out ONE superhero identity. Now we have four.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
Pandachan

Postby Pandachan » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Well as can see from above picture someone posted theres a blond kid and kenny in same room. Why is everyone so desperate for itto be kenny? Misquito is klye sounds and acts like him fights same everything. That leaves kite and mysterian. Kite talks the least. Butters said in first coon ep. that body types match either kyle or clyde(kenny not mentioned). Clyde is only other southpark member they ever mention body type. Clyde was asleep in class(after crimefighting all nighter?) and wakes up just in time for cartman to say where and when wants meet(why not have him sleep whole time they obviously added this as a clue). When cartman first sees him he asks"is that you clyde" then at unmasking he says "i knew it was you". The only other person cartman was sure it was was klyle but there seen later in same room so rules out klye as mysterian. Which means he can he kite which he sounds nothing like or hes misquito aka blood sucking jew.
yourealackeymackey

Postby yourealackeymackey » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:35 pm

I liked this episode, wasn't my favorite, but I thought it was pretty funny. Captain Hindsight was great, BP changing it's name to DP was hilarious for me.
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 pm

First off, LMAO @ people saying stuff like "Kyle is The Human Kite! You can tell by his voice! Listen!" Uh, hello? How is that an argument when Kyle and TONS of other characters are voiced by the same guy?

Secondly...the episode. Hmm. Torn, to be honest. It started off amazingly. Kids being kids...Cartman getting in the "Coonmobile" (his mum's car) and getting yelled at...hilarious.

I can't ignore how bad Cartman's voice is right now but at least New-Cartman can still make me laugh.

Then Captain Hindsight came along and I smiled because I loved the satire. That's a great idea. We're pretty much done with the first Act and I'm loving it.

Then the BP spill happens. Then the Captain Hindsight joke is repeated again. And again. And again. Then Cartman slashes his friends' faces (UGH...another example of taking it too far). Then those monsters came out of a dimension...what's the message there? I don't get it.

But the way that guy said "sorry" made me laugh really hard. Trey's voice can be really, really funny sometimes if used correctly.

This episode actually made me LAUGH. So it's the best one this run. Maybe one of the best of the season (the season so far has been atrocious). I still feel unsatisfied, though. They nearly made a good episode.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
DevilDare

Postby DevilDare » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 pm

This is silly.... Why is everyone looking for a bloody meaning? Remember "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs"?

An episode on exactly the same topic - people looking for meaning in things that usually dont have it.

Its a freaking cartoon. Aliens and monsters and kids saving the day. Just take it as it is. A laugh. No need to have a meaning...

I thought this was great. Cartman having a hissy fit after being take out of the basement is hilarious. :D

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”