*1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Hydroleaf

Re: *1411: Coon 2: Hindsight* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Hydroleaf » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:14 pm

starsky697 wrote:I didn't read all the comments but the ones I did it looks like no one mentioned the life size blow up antonio banderas love doll. Some fans.

LOL I saw him! I remember watcing online (since I missed it on Wed.) and seeing the doll wearing some super hero shirt in the background! I didn't remember his name, though. I can't believe Cartman still has that thing... XD
JamesBray

Postby JamesBray » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:08 am

Did anybody else think Cartman's mom was out of character?
Favorite Character: Jimmy
Favorite Episode: Krazy Kripples
SouthofHeaven

Postby SouthofHeaven » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:21 am

Great episode - South Park never lets me down. Can't wait for the second part. :)
Who's a jigga wha?
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 am

Levente wrote:
CherrehCola wrote:It's a good thing, since I'd be anything but aggresive. I only wrote that because I don't think it's fair to call people dumb over the web.

In any case, my only source is my ears, which I already said before, can be wrong. But listen yourself, he sounds a lot like Stone.

Ok, so don't you think it's more likely, if it matters at all, that you're incorrect about who's voicing who? Because the scene at the TV indicated they are the same group of superheros not at all subtly. To conclude the plain evidence in this scene was wrong or misdirection because it doesn’t to fit your hypothesis is illogical.

For the sake of it, I just wanted to say-of course I could be wrong. Hell, anyone can be wrong-why can't YOU be wrong, yourself? I don't have any benefit of anyone being any superhero, so I'm giving my best guesses. If someone is supposed to be some person, but sounds nothing like them, yet it's still them...and it makes perfect sense because no one can figure out where to add Clyde in this at all, then ok. By that logic, I can flat out say the Human Kite IS Pip and we can all go home, happy.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:47 am

JamesBray wrote:Did anybody else think Cartman's mom was out of character?

She was for the sake she was actually acting like a parent for once... so I don't mind it too much. It was great and funny to see her discipline him for once. But I do hope it's not an actual change. She's the mom who allows her son to do anything so I hope it continues that way. Her uncaring, blind way of thinking makes her my 2nd fav of the moms. :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:04 am

starsky697 wrote:I didn't read all the comments but the ones I did it looks like no one mentioned the life size blow up antonio banderas love doll. Some fans.

Someone mentioned it in the pre-air discussion thread.

JamesBray wrote:Did anybody else think Cartman's mom was out of character?

A little, but I loved it. She needs to bitch Eric out more often.
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Cthulhu spotted. That didn't take long.

Very good episode.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:34 pm

I really loved that Cajun Shrimper guy because every Thursday night on a local radio station here (KFI 640 on the AM band) at 8:00 pm local time (pacific) (and it's on the internet on with the iHeart Radio App) or the Listen Live link at http://www.kfiam640.com, they play on the Tim Conway, Jr. show: "What The Hell Did Jesse Jackson Say?" It appears Jesse Jackson has the same Louisiana Cajun accent as the Cajun Shrimper guy in 1410, and has helped me understand Kenny better too 8)

What Tim Conway, Jr. does is play a clip of Jesse Jackson talking. Virtually no one can under stand him. Those that call in and guess get wonderful prizes like a virtual high five with Tim Conway, Jr.

Here, listen to some Jesse Jackson clips from the show yourself:

From YouTube, episode 1 of this bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voj-ZAjIraA

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++EDIT:++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New topic; editing here to avoid a double post :mrgreen:

A lot has been written about Kenny being the Mint Berry Crunch Super Hero (MBC) simply because when he (MBC) was at the restaurant with the gang, everyone else was drinking soda (looked like milk shakes to me) execpt for MBC who appeared to be drinking water, which is a character trait of Kenny, who is poor.

Well, what are the Marsh family drinking at dinner in their own home just before the Coon And Friends alarm went off? Here is a pic of their dinner table. The drink in front of them looks like the drink in front of Kenny imo at the restaurant. Who says that the drink is water anyway?

First, the Marsh family dinner table: Right Click if necessary:

Next, the super heros in the restaurant. The drink and glass in front of MBC looks the same to me as what the Marsh family was drinking at home:

And a close-up; it looks exactly what the Marsh family was drinking from at home. Are we saying that the Marsh's are also drinking water for dinner at their own home? I think not. Therefore, this could be a red herring, and it is not water, hence MBC is not Kenny. Comments?

Reiska

Postby Reiska » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:39 pm

" and it is not water "

Looks damn lot like water. What is it unless water ?
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Reiska wrote:" and it is not water "

My point was that are the Marshs' so poor that they also drink water for dinner as Kenny does? I think the Marshs' can drink soda, juice - anything they want. The glasses and their liquid contents on the Marsh dinner table looks exactly to me as the glass and beverage contained in Kenny's glass in the restaurant. Whose to say it's water? And if it is not water, if it is in fact whatever the Marshs' were drinking at their own dinner table, it may be a clue that Mint Berry Crunch is NOT Kenny afterall.
data189

Postby data189 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:21 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:

My point was that are the Marshs' so poor that they also drink water for dinner as Kenny does? I think the Marshs' can drink soda, juice - anything they want. The glasses and their liquid contents on the Marsh dinner table looks exactly to me as the glass and beverage contained in Kenny's glass in the restaurant. Whose to say it's water? And if it is not water, if it is in fact whatever the Marshs' were drinking at their own dinner table, it may be a clue that Mint Berry Crunch is NOT Kenny afterall.

if you drink water at your home, it doesnt mean you are poor, but if you drink in a restaurant... that's another story.
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:33 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:

Kenny's family wouldn't be able to afford to be buying Kenny Mint Berry Crunch cereal, let alone milk for the cereal, why would he dress up that way? It has to be Bradley. Also Kenny's mom doesn't make lemon bars, she heats up frozen waffles in a toaster, and doesn't use spices and stuff. And Kenny would think it's gay to hold a bake sale anyway, Kenny is Jimbo's "dirty little bastard" after all.
Timmy!
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:38 pm

LilNugget wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:

Kenny's family wouldn't be able to afford to be buying Kenny Mint Berry Crunch cereal, let alone milk for the cereal, why would he dress up that way? It has to be Bradley. Also Kenny's mom doesn't make lemon bars, she heats up frozen waffles in a toaster, and doesn't use spices and stuff. And Kenny would think it's gay to hold a bake sale anyway, Kenny is Jimbo's "dirty little bastard" after all.

I agree with Nugget, mostly because, like I think I've said too many times, Kenny's mom doesn't have ingredients in order to show him how to cook lemon bars. That's obviously something Kyle's mom might do, though.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:54 pm

CherrehCola wrote:I agree with Nugget, mostly because, like I think I've said too many times, Kenny's mom doesn't have ingredients in order to show him how to cook lemon bars. That's obviously something Kyle's mom might do, though.

Hey, how did my post of beverage glasses morph into a different topic of Kenny's mom not having the ingredients to show Kenny how to make lemon bars :?

My point was: the beverage glasses in the Marsh home and the beverage it contained including the color of the beverage (blueish, not clear like water), looked to me to be identical to the beverage glass and color of the beverage in front of MBC in the restaurant.

That was my point. Not lemon bars, not anything else. If you think the Marshs' drink water for dinner, say so. But my post was not about lemon bars.
CherrehCola

Postby CherrehCola » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:58 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
CherrehCola wrote:I agree with Nugget, mostly because, like I think I've said too many times, Kenny's mom doesn't have ingredients in order to show him how to cook lemon bars. That's obviously something Kyle's mom might do, though.

Hey, how did my post of beverage glasses morph into a different topic of Kenny's mom not having the ingredients to show Kenny how to make lemon bars :?

My point was: the beverage glasses in the Marsh home and the beverage it contained including the color of the beverage (blueish, not clear like water), looked to me to be identical to the beverage glass and color of the beverage in front of MBC in the restaurant.

That was my point. Not lemon bars, not anything else. If you think the Marshs' drink water for dinner, say so. But my post was not about lemon bars.

I'm...very sorry?
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”