The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:39 am

Maybe she thought you haz cheezburger. :mrgreen:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:49 am

Oh hey this place is still here. This site is so weird now, I feel like someone who has never used a computer before not knowing how to do anything. Anyway, enough about me, I know people could listen for days, but that would just get boring for me, so back on topic, which I guess all that was on topic, but still. To the person above that just ate a McRib, I'm am sorry you had to experience that.
Setting the standard since 1852
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 am

Holy shit, where the fuck have you been?
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Oh hey this place is still here. This site is so weird now, I feel like someone who has never used a computer before not knowing how to do anything. Anyway, enough about me, I know people could listen for days, but that would just get boring for me, so back on topic, which I guess all that was on topic, but still. To the person above that just ate a McRib, I'm am sorry you had to experience that.

FOR HE HAS RETURNED
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:49 am

Short answer is college, Longer answer is well, I guess still college. If you notice for the past few years I will come here like once a year when I am just sitting at the computer and thinking, I wonder what still goes on at SPS. Go there and then hey that is someone I know, respond to a few topics(Hey, it's like a 2nd Christmas for everyone!), go do something else and forget it happened, then never think to go back. A shame, this place was great entertainment with some good people(and some not as good, but you can't escape them) I'd like to post often and it be like the old days, but I doubt that will happen, so lets just make these INBTF-filled days almost as good as the INBTF-filled days of old!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:10 am

Just bookmark the BBS or add it to your bookmark toolbar so you don't forget.

I'm not that active here, but post at lease a few times a week.

Come to think of it, I wasn't even active in 2005 when I joined.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 am

Good Idea, I don't really use bookmarks, so I guess that is why I never did it. I actually ended up here today remembering they did press releases for episodes and wanted to read it, it wasn't on the front page so I made my way to the BBS and have been reading old threads for a few hours now.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:06 pm

For eating a McRib or what my cat did? :)
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Who, me? No, I said, "maybe she thought you haz cheezeburger", talking about your cat, and then I asked Fiddy where the fuck he had been.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:54 pm

BRMBug wrote:Who, me? No, I said, "maybe she thought you haz cheezeburger", talking about your cat, and then I asked Fiddy where the fuck he had been.

What you said was funny.:)

I was referring to what IneedBoutTREEFIDDY said. "To the person above that just ate a McRib, I'm am sorry you had to experience that." :D
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 pm

I was referring to eating the McRib, something that terrible shouldn't happen to anyone.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Randome: So Sunday I finally decided to replace the ratty, torn up "muffle" on my garbage disposer. I'm quite pleased with myself that I was able to take apart and reassemble 25 year old plumbing without it all crubling to pieces in my hands. I was equally horrified at the hell that was awaiting me in the trap though. Thank god it was me doing it. I've got a bit of a stronger stomach than my Dad. I don't think he could have handled the stench of eons of rotting food guk up in there.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Just got my order from Schwan. It's a company that sells frozen foods from home delivery trucks.

I've been loving this ice cream called "Autumn Treat". It's pumpkin flavored ice cream w/ cinnamon and pecans. It's very yummy! :D
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:37 pm

BRMBug wrote:Randome: So Sunday I finally decided to replace the ratty, torn up "muffle" on my garbage disposer. I'm quite pleased with myself that I was able to take apart and reassemble 25 year old plumbing without it all crubling to pieces in my hands. I was equally horrified at the hell that was awaiting me in the trap though. Thank god it was me doing it. I've got a bit of a stronger stomach than my Dad. I don't think he could have handled the stench of eons of rotting food guk up in there.

Good for you, Bug :D While we have never met in person, of course, (just on the BBS here), I am VERY proud of you :D

I've replaced a garbage disposal before, and as a non-plumber, I was able to do it and I was very proud of myself. Glad to hear that you did it too! And getting rid of the stench of eons of rotting food guk up in there is very cool, m'kay? Good job, Bug xDDDDDD

@Halley B and @IneedBoutTREEFIDDY and @ned15, posters who have been away from this place for awhile: Glad you are back posting again! There are really three randome thread on the board now. Two of them are not too active; you two coming back here are starting to pick up the post count in these two threads: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! The other thread that has been dead until Haley B showed up now is the Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get out". Just look at the past few posting dates on the last few pages of these threads to see what i mean.

The third randome thread is much more active these days. It is called: What's Up? Why not check it out and give it a try? It was created by one of the newest and coolest posters on SPS, "Samanthou", a/k/a "Samantha," a/k/a/ "Sam." She's from France 8)

Glad your back here at SPS posting again. :D

Welcome back xDDDDDD
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:47 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Randome: So Sunday I finally decided to replace the ratty, torn up "muffle" on my garbage disposer. I'm quite pleased with myself that I was able to take apart and reassemble 25 year old plumbing without it all crubling to pieces in my hands. I was equally horrified at the hell that was awaiting me in the trap though. Thank god it was me doing it. I've got a bit of a stronger stomach than my Dad. I don't think he could have handled the stench of eons of rotting food guk up in there.

Good for you, Bug :D While we have never met in person, of course, (just on the BBS here), I am VERY proud of you :D

I've replaced a garbage disposal before, and as a non-plumber, I was able to do it and I was very proud of myself. Glad to hear that you did it too! And getting rid of the stench of eons of rotting food guk up in there is very cool, m'kay? Good job, Bug xDDDDDD

@Halley B and @IneedBoutTREEFIDDY and @ned15, posters who have been away from this place for awhile: Glad you are back posting again! There are really three randome thread on the board now. Two of them are not too active; you two coming back here are starting to pick up the post count in these two threads: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! The other thread that has been dead until Haley B showed up now is the Last Reply Thread - "People who go on 4chan need to get out". Just look at the past few posting dates on the last few pages of these threads to see what i mean.

The third randome thread is much more active these days. It is called: What's Up? Why not check it out and give it a try? It was created by one of the newest and coolest posters on SPS, "Samanthou", a/k/a "Samantha," a/k/a/ "Sam." She's from France 8)

Glad your back here at SPS posting again. :D

Welcome back xDDDDDD

Thank you for the welcome back and updating us. I'm going to check out that 3rd randome chat. :)

Return to “Hot Topics”