The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:57 pm

URINATE, YOUNG FOOL! THINE BED IS ABLAZE!
That's how it's down here on the farm!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:16 pm

cross-stitch a parakeet.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Back from the Philadelphia Zoo! Will load my pictures soon. :)

Also looking forward into watching a new South Park tonight. :D
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:09 am

So this forum seems to be nowhere near as active as it was a few years ago, especially this topic. Usually you'd get 1 to 2 pages a day on this topic and now there hasn't been a post in here since Wednesday. Get it together people, lets talk about important issues like the fact that I locked my keys in my car with it running yesterday and my spare set was an hour away. So I ended up having to pay a locksmith $45 to get them out, which took him a whole 1 minute. He did it with an inflatable bag, snow scraper and long pole. I feel like I could get all this stuff for fairly cheap at wal mart, so I stop this from inevitably happening again and charge people like $5 or $10 to do it to make some spare cash every once and a while.
Setting the standard since 1852
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

I'm eating a McRib tomorrow. Yummers! :D :lol:
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:14 am

I find it kinda sad that someone is actually happy to be eating at McDonalds. :| The only reason why I eat there is because it is fast and cheap. While living in D.C., that's about all I can do. It sucks too, because it's like a conglomearte....there is one every freakin 1/2 mile!! I at times miss variety :(

I'll admit the food can be addicting (especially during the monopoly play :wink: ) but yea, I'd rather have something else if given the chance. Although once in a while it isn't bad :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:29 am

Wow, that's a shame. Yeah, I can't think of anywhere great to eat in D.C.. I think that is all I have ever got to eat during my D.C. trips. Though they have always been day trips. If I stayed a couple of nights, I would try my best to find something else.

Other then the McRib. Nah, I don't really get into McDonald's food. I love Chick-fil-A, Five Guys, and this Delaware sub shop called Capriotti's (went to look. awww, D.C. doesn't have it)

And if I ever go back to California again. I'm going to try In-N-Out burger.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 am

I've almost thought about starting a McRib thread just so I can post this...
The McRib Double-Down :stanpuke:

Elsewhere in the world...
Nooooooo! RTV is having trouble connecting to whatever satellite they need to to be able to show Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-In Theater! Gahhh!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:56 am

BRMBug wrote:I've almost thought about starting a McRib thread just so I can post this...
The McRib Double-Down :stanpuke:

Elsewhere in the world...
Nooooooo! RTV is having trouble connecting to whatever satellite they need to to be able to show Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-In Theater! Gahhh!

Oh god ! :roll:

----

I'm off to bed. Goodnight South Park Studios! Going to pop in a random season South Park DVD. This time, it's Season 3. As always wow to the so many changes with the older ones.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:18 am

mo303564 wrote:I find it kinda sad that someone is actually happy to be eating at McDonalds. :| The only reason why I eat there is because it is fast and cheap. While living in D.C., that's about all I can do. It sucks too, because it's like a conglomearte....there is one every freakin 1/2 mile!! I at times miss variety :(

I'll admit the food can be addicting (especially during the monopoly play :wink: ) but yea, I'd rather have something else if given the chance. Although once in a while it isn't bad :P

There are a ton of good places to eat in D.C. Take it from me. You just have to find them.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:45 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:So this forum seems to be nowhere near as active as it was a few years ago, especially this topic. Usually you'd get 1 to 2 pages a day on this topic and now there hasn't been a post in here since Wednesday.

Well, this thread has been dead lately, as has the current Win thread (formerly the Last Reply thread).

The only active thread seems to be the What's Up:? Thread. Why don't you post there as well? It's a really cool thread :)
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Wii fit man wrote:
mo303564 wrote:I find it kinda sad that someone is actually happy to be eating at McDonalds. :| The only reason why I eat there is because it is fast and cheap. While living in D.C., that's about all I can do. It sucks too, because it's like a conglomearte....there is one every freakin 1/2 mile!! I at times miss variety :(

There are a ton of good places to eat in D.C. Take it from me. You just have to find them.

What are some places that are good?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Quick Randome post before I head off to Grandma's for a visit... I finally downloaded the entirety of The Bird And The Bee's Interpreting The Masters: A Tribute to Hall & Oates. It's pretty good. iTunes link meah, Amazon.com link heah. The itunes version has one more song that the amazon one doesn't.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 am

While in the attic yesterday i found a betamax machine with 3 tapes it weights about a ton too, so i hooked it up my old portable tv, bloody things so noisy click clunk as you press the play and stop buttons found some old tv shows from the 80s. I will look through the rest later today to see what other gems i find.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:11 pm

James--76 wrote:While in the attic yesterday i found a betamax machine with 3 tapes it weights about a ton too, so i hooked it up my old portable tv, bloody things so noisy click clunk as you press the play and stop buttons found some old tv shows from the 80s. I will look through the rest later today to see what other gems i find.

Sounds pretty cool.

Return to “Hot Topics”