*1414: Crème Fraiche* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: *1414: Crème Fraiche* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:27 pm

(with the role reversal points that people keep discussing, I want to try and work in a noted local transgendered chef, but I can't seem to find a way to make it fit. :/)
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:07 am

I hope Wendy doesn't leave Stan in this one because it says that Stan's life is in shambles at home AND in school. Let's hope they stay together.

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:24 am

hmm seems like a stanny ep. he will have a big part i know it! i can't wait. hopefully randy wont take up the whole ep.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:26 am

BRMBug wrote:(with the role reversal points that people keep discussing, I want to try and work in a noted local transgendered chef, but I can't seem to find a way to make it fit. :/)

I hope it does. That sounds funny. :D
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
kwolfshowl@aol.com

Postby kwolfshowl@aol.com » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:45 am

Well, obviously everyone in the SP virtual universe forgot about :zombiekenny: ! Oh well, I knew it would happen.

Ohmigawd, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Here are my guesses for Sharon. :mrgreen:

- Getting fit

- Wrestiling

- God knows what....

So there. I am likely to hear from Wendy, MAYBE Bebe, but I won't count on it.

Tim-eh! :timmy:
Kenny: Pretty cool? Do you know what it's like being shot at, burned, torn apart, run over, stabbed?!
Stan: Dude, Kenny, calm down!
Kenny: It's not cool, dude; it f*cking hurts!
JVM

Postby JVM » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:47 am

With the preview pic now up, we have an idea of what the Sixth Graders were so crazy over :P

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this episode because I've been subjected to The Food Network and am interesting to see their take. And again, still hoping for real Sharon development.

But remember, SPS.com is always deceptive about episodes. "Pinewood Derby" (#1306) had little to do with pinewood derbys although the press release, etc. hinted at that.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
SPC

Postby SPC » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:33 am

I think we will just need to wait and see what happens when the episode airs in two days. I wonder if any thing will be revealed? :unhoodedkenny:
Twins I[status:chapters 1 and 2 are up more coming]
Tweeeeek

Postby Tweeeeek » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:55 am

Bleh. Kenny's back in his parka, and they're talking about beef. I couldn't be less impressed. But w/e, can't please everyone. Maybe it'll be awesome, I'll have to wait and see. I hoped they'd go out with a bang, considering it's the last ep of the season and all.
I love Tweek. He's twitchy. I also love Kenny and Towelie.
TheViolentLolita

Postby TheViolentLolita » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:06 am

This episode could either be good or bad. If they focus on Stan more then Randy I'll probably be happy with it. I like Randy, I've just had enough of him this season. I want more stuff with the boys, so if it's a Stan episode I'll be happy.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:24 am

nwt000 wrote:I hope Wendy doesn't leave Stan in this one because it says that Stan's life is in shambles at home AND in school. Let's hope they stay together.

If she does leave him I won't be too upset. I only see their relationship as a cute little kid's romance. And if she breaks up I sure hope it stays that way. Nothing is more irritating than Stan and Wendy breaking up and getting back together a million times. :|

I am curious as to why Stan's life is in shambles. My fav show in Food Network is Ace of Cakes so it will be fun to see that, although I hope they go easy as I love Duff. :D They missed the point completely when making fun of Ghost Hunters, another top show of mine.

They will have to screw up royal for me not to like this episode and have it be my fav of the season. Stan, Sharon, Randy... it has to be good.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:26 am

It has potential, and anything with the Sharon is great to see. Hopefully it has a lot of Stan.

@StanLuv- I think you went to that chat place earlier, then left. I need to talk to you about the story plus anothert idea.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls

Postby Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 am

Aw, I was hoping we'd get a classroom scene showing Cartman, Butters, and Bradley's desks being empty, a la Butters' 'absence' in "Follow That Egg!".

Also, has anyone else noticed how most of the finales since season 8 have been Stan-focused episodes? Not a complaint by any means (Stan's the man and I do love me some Randy), just an observation.

This episode could either be good or bad. If they focus on Stan more then Randy I'll probably be happy with it. I like Randy, I've just had enough of him this season. I want more stuff with the boys, so if it's a Stan episode I'll be happy.

I feel the exact opposite. I hope it focuses on Randy, and not just because I'm a total Randy fan but because I have had enough of the Boys letting me down in the past 3 weeks.

I do wonder if Wendy will break up with Stan again and Randy and Sharon divorce...again.

Yeah, I doubt it.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:39 am

hopefully wendy wont leave stan. if she actually gets a role. it will make me sad if they do. :( i wanna see other kids in it too. not just the four boys.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:42 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:It has potential, and anything with the Sharon is great to see. Hopefully it has a lot of Stan.

@StanLuv- I think you went to that chat place earlier, then left. I need to talk to you about the story plus anothert idea.

I'll be on again around midnight tonight. Otherwise, I am usually on at 6 PM each evening.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:58 am

I can't get myself excited about this one. I find the Food Network to be kinda boring, and... well... I just have a bad feeling. Hopefully I'm wrong. But really, why make fun of the Food Network? Someone tell me if there is something actually worth mocking on there, because I don't know. Don't pay attention to it, and don't hear about it very often. At least I'd heard people ranting about how wonderful they thought Jersey Shore was...

Crossing fingers for something good.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”