Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:06 am

What's Up: I feel gratitude for your posts :D

@ Sam: Merci beaucoup, mon meilleur ami super

@ kfgg: I'll do my best on the finals. I appreciate your post. Thanks :D
kfgg

Re: What's up?

Postby kfgg » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 am

^you bet

I have a lot going on right now and I really need to get my mind off of it. I wish I could go on vacation or something but that's not possible right now.
Stan and Kyle :)
canswer

Postby canswer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:11 am

Wii fit man wrote:I also feel like I'm an egoist, and am working as hard as I possibly can to make myself feel like worthless trash. Yeah, it's not pretty. =/

Did somebody mention that to you or something? I don't think you need to make yourself feel like worthless trash. :/

kfgg wrote: I have a lot going on right now and I really need to get my mind off of it. I wish I could go on vacation or something but that's not possible right now.

Yeah, sometimes, no most of the time, I just want to get away from it all too.

Tonight was my dad's birthday. The big 5-0. It was a roast night for him. :lol:
Ugh, this week is finals before break. I have to write 3 essays in my f*cking history class and 2 more essays in my other two classes. I hate essays! I haven't even started them yet. Terrible procrastinator.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 pm

What's up: Average day
Last edited by Samathou on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 pm

I just spent a good chunk of my night/morning adding YouTube music videos of song I have scrawled on random scraps of paper around here to my "Favorites" on my account... so... yeah.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Presents!! Presents!! :mrgreen:
Wii fit man

Re:

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:38 pm

canswer wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:I also feel like I'm an egoist, and am working as hard as I possibly can to make myself feel like worthless trash. Yeah, it's not pretty. =/

Did somebody mention that to you or something? I don't think you need to make yourself feel like worthless trash. :/

No, that's why it's an issue.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:41 pm

BRMBug wrote:Gosh, it sure has been quiet around here the past 12 hours or so.
kfgg wrote:I've been having issuess with obsessing over the smallest little things. Like my posts here. I worry if I said something or did something that made someone mad or upset. I worry what people think of me. It keeps me awake all night. I have this feeling of dread that goes through my chest. Its not pretty.

Dude, you're golden with us. There's really nothing you could say or do around here that would piss us off.
I did have something similar to that happen to me last month. I sent and appreciative package of my peanut butter oatmeal fudge to someone semi-unannounced (not Will, we talked about that a bit first), and I worried myself almost sick over how it would be received. After a couple of days I started feeling better about it though. I haven't really heard back from the person, so I don't know if it was recieved or not. Although, it never came back to me, so I assume that it was.

Maybe it got lost in the mail, or was sent to the wrong address? The post is slow at this time of year, so chances are it has just taken awhile to deliver. (I still haven't received a couple of important letters from various schools, and was supposed to at least a week ago.) They might not remember who you are, or giving you their address.

I'd suggest asking them if they received it; it's difficult to be up-front with those sorts of questions, but the yay or nay lets you know if something needs resending.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:37 pm

toothache
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 pm

kfgg wrote:toothache

Sorry to hear that; I predict a dental visit in your future :(

What's Up: I'm off to a holiday party in 1/2 hour :D
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 pm

What's up? Well I'm not bored, by far at all, but I'm lonely. I need someone to talk to goddamnit. :shock: My one best friend has been having dinner, for two hours now.
Meh
Other than that, I'm just pixeling.
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
benlin910

Postby benlin910 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:05 am

My name is Ben and I am new here, its my pleasure to join this community to find some information and good friends here.

Last edited by benlin910 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:34 am

What's Up: Well, another day, another attempt at a flamewar on the BBS :(

What's equally bad are those who believe the flamewars instead of getting the facts. Those who believe the flamewars without more are not true friends. Oh well, what are you going to do?

As for the party I went to, there were about 50 people there. It was an in between party, a party just before Christmas. The food was great, and everyone had a good time. We also exchanged presents by means of a lottery this year.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Imagine wind chills at around -22C (-7F). Just plain arctic. Yeah that's bad enough. But the problem is we're in our second year without a working furnace or hot water heater. And my tooth hurts.

Many would say "just get it fixed"

Yeah great except we don't have the money and we probably never will. That's my life story over the past few years. Live in misery and just deal with it. I really shouldn't complain because it would be worse, but sometimes (like right now while I'm freezing my ass off in my own bedroom) I can't help it. So I'm gonna bitch about it in this post.

In January 2009 we had no food. We were literally starving. At least now we have food. What's more important heat or food? That's a no brainer.

The moral of all this? If you have simple things like heat, hot water, a place to live, don't take it for granted. It could be a lot worse.

And I'm done.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Actuellement, ma vie ne se remplit que d'échecs...
Je ne distingue plus les choses... Je me sens juste confuse dans tous les domaines, ce qui me rend extrèmement déprimée.
D'ailleurs, je n'ose pas l'exprimer car je ne veux pas être questionnée, ou être injurée.... car je n'ai pas le droit de m'exprimer dans ma famille, et cela pourrait paraître maladroit, déplacé publiquement. C'est ainsi que je fais semblant d'être heureuse, ou du moins que tout va bien...
J'échoue dans tous... et je me sens dépassée, et inutile.
Devrais-je me poser un peu?
Or j'aurais voulu mais vu le milieu où je me place, je ne serais sans doute jamais reposée...
J'aimerais parfois que l'on me laisse marcher seule dans un lieu désert... ou bien me faire étreindre par un ami qui m'aime, qui me donne de l'importance, et en qui je peux lire de l'amitié, et de la confiance dans ses yeux...
Oui, j'ai probablement besoin de me poser un peu et de sentir cet espoir _qui s'éteint petit-à-petit_

C'est peut-être bien là une malédiction: on ne sera jamais libres comme on l'aura tellement espéré dans notre jeunesse.
On dit aussi que l'adolescence est une étape difficile à traverser dans la vie d'un être-humain... Je confirme, mais la vie n'est-elle pas aussi difficile quand on est adulte? On doit travailler pour vivre dans le confort, on est livré à toute sorte de pression au sein de la société...

J'envis les riches d'un côté, mais je les plains aussi... car ce n'est pas tout d'être aisé et d'avoir des moyens!
Encore faut-il soulager cet appétit d'en vouloir toujours plus ne cessant de s'élargir?
Parce que dès que ces gens-là en ont moins, ils se sentent malheureux...

Finalement même en étant riche on ne peut être tout à fait heureux et satisfait.
On s'en lasse un jour ou l'autre...

Mais cela n'était qu'une simple réflexion.

Return to “Hot Topics”