Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Hayley B

Re: Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Postby Hayley B » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:54 pm

lollirot wrote:Urgh, I have a good one!

Polls and entire new topics on a forum(this included) blogs and user pages that are just the link to a f*cking youtube video and no description to what it is at all or two words or so. What the sh*t? Pointless...stupid
And it pisses me off

I don't know about making links for YouTube videos. But I know threads that only are a link for a blog w/ hardly no words in the thread. Get closed/deleted at my other forum. It's considered spamming.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Hayley B wrote:
lollirot wrote:Urgh, I have a good one!

Polls and entire new topics on a forum(this included) blogs and user pages that are just the link to a f*cking youtube video and no description to what it is at all or two words or so. What the sh*t? Pointless...stupid
And it pisses me off

I don't know about making links for YouTube videos. But I know threads that only are a link for a blog w/ hardly no words in the thread. Get closed/deleted at my other forum. It's considered spamming.

And I agree wholey! If you can't even take the time out of giving a description of what the link or video is relevant to and a short summary of opinion then that goes to show you how unimportant it must be. It's probably copypasta the person has posted all over the web they go whether the environment gives a damn or not. That's what spam is. If it was a reply within a thread that we're a collection of "post links to blogs/pages/videos that are for __________ or random blogs/links/videos" and it stayed in there would be fine because that's what the thread's collecting.
I don't hate videos, no way but I do hate signing on to vampire freaks and deviantart to read my journal messages and/or polls that I will look at and there are 10 different links to youtube videos with no description about them what so ever. Not even the slightest like "My new favorite music video, what do you think?" that at least tells me that it's a music video and that it's likely to average 3-8 minutes. No biggie if I'm in the mood to check it out and give my opinion but I have to not be busy on more important things and turn on my plug-ins that normally block flash/videos to watch the video. This is usually not the case and I ignore them, all 30+ I usually get thrown in my face in a day. It's stupid and it frustrates me!
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:21 pm

not being able to take a nap!! I am like a toddler- I get very annoyed and cranky if I don't sleep when/where I want to!! :cartmanyell:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Mazzy

Postby Mazzy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:29 pm

I hate it when I tell someone (friend) about something (graphics tablet) I like and that I want it... but cant afford it and then that person goes out and buys it the day after and never uses it >:3 I hate that very much.
-I am a girl-

'You got poop don't ch-ya?'
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:26 pm

That guy named Snooze, who calls me every f*cking morning!!! He calls me like 5 times!

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:02 am

Internet people who buy stuff online for the holidays just to cause Internet connection problems every night until the holidays are over! This stinks! :x
Still the same as it ever was.
Fancy Joe

Postby Fancy Joe » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:53 am

The Mary and Gary Sues. Ruining stories since their beginning. Not to mention people who are so, F@#!@, arrogant, that their ass that they're practically coming back outta their mouth. Not to mention, they believe their so great, yet when challenge, they ignore you and continue being cocky.

I'm looking at Mint Berry Crunch! :evil:
Death to the MBC!
Long Live the Real awesome characters!
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 am

Fancy Joe wrote:The Mary and Gary Sues. Ruining stories since their beginning. Not to mention people who are so, F@#!@, arrogant, that their ass that they're practically coming back outta their mouth. Not to mention, they believe their so great, yet when challenge, they ignore you and continue being cocky.

And so frustrating, also, are the people who ramble on and on and on and on (lalala) about Stu/Sue soo much that you'd think that they experience frequent nightmares that such Stu/Sue ass raped them or something. YA! They piss me off, but I get over it :D And, ya I can find stu/sue irritating or I can find them quite lulz worthy and take a joke.

By the way, I don't believe death is going to come to a so referred to "immortal" character. But! I don't think that character will be used again or very much more. There is another character, who is forsaken by now, who would be a Gary-Stu amongst anything else but the f*cked up world of South Park named Damien. Guess what? M&T never used Damien as a main character again. They even decided to cut his part out of BLU because that type of character is difficult for any brilliant writer to work with and they get quite boring if they are overused. They are already overworked in ways. It doesn't hurt to have those type of characters in every once in a while for some shock. They just shouldn't be used all of the time and shoved up the ass.
I think you're safe from the character you despise soo much. :P
Not to sure about other Stu's though, like Jesus. Oh my.

Don't choke yourself. :D

Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:59 am

When it snows everywhere but here. It snowed in god damn GEORGIA. And within 50 miles. But no, no snow here. And it's cold enough to snow, too. The weather's a bitch. :x
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Fancy Joe

Postby Fancy Joe » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:31 am

lollirot wrote:
Fancy Joe wrote:The Mary and Gary Sues. Ruining stories since their beginning. Not to mention people who are so, F@#!@, arrogant, that their ass that they're practically coming back outta their mouth. Not to mention, they believe their so great, yet when challenge, they ignore you and continue being cocky.

And so frustrating, also, are the people who ramble on and on and on and on (lalala) about Stu/Sue soo much that you'd think that they experience frequent nightmares that such Stu/Sue ass raped them or something. YA! They piss me off, but I get over it :D And, ya I can find stu/sue irritating or I can find them quite lulz worthy and take a joke.

By the way, I don't believe death is going to come to a so referred to "immortal" character. But! I don't think that character will be used again or very much more. There is another character, who is forsaken by now, who would be a Gary-Stu amongst anything else but the f*cked up world of South Park named Damien. Guess what? M&T never used Damien as a main character again. They even decided to cut his part out of BLU because that type of character is difficult for any brilliant writer to work with and they get quite boring if they are overused. They are already overworked in ways. It doesn't hurt to have those type of characters in every once in a while for some shock. They just shouldn't be used all of the time and shoved up the ass.
I think you're safe from the character you despise soo much. :P
Not to sure about other Stu's though, like Jesus. Oh my.

Don't choke yourself. :D

Who said I was rambling on and on? Not to mention i don't think gods, devils, and the semi of both count, seeing as how they are, ya know, gods and demons. But Mint Berry, he is every meaning of the word. What surprises me is how many people LOVE Him with his Sue powers.
who would win in a fight? chuck norris or mint berry crunch?
Chuck Norris wouldn't even get off a roundhouse before he received a refreshing dose of mint.
Mintberry-Crunch is a superhero, just like Chuck Norris.
Finally, how is he a hero could this kid be a hero? For The ONE thing he did right ( which he still screwed up!) He did 3 MAJOR things wrong!

:twisted: Ahh, Letting all that bile out was nice. :twisted:
Death to the MBC!
Long Live the Real awesome characters!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:46 am

Myself again. I've put off listing a bunch of radios and crap on ebay for too long. If I list anything now, anything won won't make it to it's destination by Christmas, which probably means that any interest in them may be significantly reduced. Although hell, the last time I tried selling some random stuff on there, nothing sold and I was out like $6. In seller fees. It's all such a crap shoot.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:30 am

I hate it when I do something someone doesn't like and they don't say anything about it, and then they glare at me for the rest of the day. If it pisses you off so much, have the balls to complain to my face.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:47 pm

People who sit on my porch and do nothing all day long
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Making eggs for breakfast, and dropping it on the floor between the stove and the plate on the kitchen sink. What a mess to clean up.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:38 pm

omg, I'm so with you there. Once I was nuking some leftover pasta and meat sauce, and when I pulled it out of the microwave, the paper plate buckled from moisture and I dumped it all over the microwave cart, the floor, and my shoes. I managed to get sauce under the microwave, under the cart, and inside the cabinet inbetween through the closed doors! I invented new curse words that day.

Return to “Hot Topics”