*1502: Funnybot* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

RabuPep

Re: *1502: Funnybot* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby RabuPep » Tue May 03, 2011 3:58 am

According to the clip, Clyde was a nominee for funniest kid. Does that mean he's considered decently funny? (Clyde fangirl *spazz*)

And about the "bot" part of it... Anyone hoping for the return of a certain AWESOM-0? :D Just kiddin'. I'm not so great at guessing what episode plots are going to be like.

If they poke fun at the Royal Wedding in the episode, though, I would be soooo happy.
Hotcocoseeds

Postby Hotcocoseeds » Tue May 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Whoo! I love me some Jimmy episode :mrgreen: looking at those three images looks hilarious of the Germans getting mad of being least funny :lol: I have a strange feeling that one of them will shot/stabs Kenny.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:32 pm

I wonder what the Funnybot will do. Will it be the vote counter in the awards, or something the Germans use to tell bad German Jokes/kill people/both?
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed May 04, 2011 12:56 am

Call my Clyde theory busted. I think I just barely found Clyde in the crowd. I doubt Bradley will play any role in this episode, besides possibly being a hostage. That leaves one big question: who will save the students and staff of South Park Elementary School?
papafrita

Postby papafrita » Wed May 04, 2011 11:11 am

metboi07 wrote:Haha, can't wait. This episode looks like it'll be a good one. Nice touch on Germans being the most unfunny people in the world...cause it's true.

btw, they aren´t. The opposite is the case:

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europ ... index.html

but if its just the stereotype they needed to make the episode funny, who cares... :assface:
Levente

Postby Levente » Wed May 04, 2011 12:28 pm

nwt000 wrote:I think I just barely found Clyde in the crowd.

Really, where? I can't see him.
Ashbery

Postby Ashbery » Wed May 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Hey Guys

I was curious as to what the Germans thought about this upcoming episode so I went over to SP.D on Facebook. I quickly learned i don't know much German but one word did stand out, Merkel. I looked it up and it's Angela Dorothea Merkel the current Chancellor of Germany.

I scanned down to controversy and found this "Merkel has been criticised for being personally present and involved at the M100 Media Award handover to Danish cartoonist Kurt Westergaard for his contributions to freedom of opinion."
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Haven't watched the clip yet, but it just sounds like it's gonna be a good 'un.
MastaCheeph

Postby MastaCheeph » Wed May 04, 2011 11:17 pm

I hope they sneak an Osama reference into tonights episode much like they did with Passion of the Christ being mentioned in a few episodes before the airing of Passion of the Jew. I hope it leads to an entire episode on the topic like PotJ
KennyRulzMyWorld

Postby KennyRulzMyWorld » Wed May 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Just imagine if the German turned out to be Clyde. He was so shy in the episode "Lice Capades" he'd probably go through the first two or three acts without admitting it and we'd know anyway. And besides he was one of the nominees for the funniest kid in school back when we didn't know. So who knows, we might all learn something today. Get the Stan and Kyle reference?
I love sneaking in references like that. And I hope my avatar is smiling, the "avatar expression" always seems to fail.

Viva La Resistance!
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu May 05, 2011 1:06 am

Take a look here.

I rewatched the preview clip, took shots and pasted them together, and edited the background - it's a crappy MS paint job, but you can still see everyone now without having to keep watching. Crappy quality because ImageShack sucks now.

Cartman is behind Francis, but I can't spot Clyde, Bradley or Pip. We all know where the latter two are, but where's Clyde? I think this confirms the theory Clyde is a German sympathizer.

Also present: Terrance Mephesto, Bill, Fosse, Dog Poo, Tommy Turner, two of the real Sixth Graders, Curly, Carrot, Filmore, Quaid, Jenny and Flora, the latter four being kindergardeners from Ike's class.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:11 am

I don't think Clyde will be of importance in this episode. I sorta think his thing was in Lice Capades and he will not have a secret to hide tonight. Oh, and he had a secret too in Mystery of the Urinal Deuce. So yeah, they don't focus much on the boys' classmates.

I am just extremely curious and nervous what the Germans will do once they get to SP Elementary. 'Brutal' is a pretty scary word... I hope they don't take things too far. :O

Will find out in a few hours!! :D
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:17 am

JVM wrote:Take a look here.

I rewatched the preview clip, took shots and pasted them together, and edited the background - it's a crappy MS paint job, but you can still see everyone now without having to keep watching. Crappy quality because ImageShack sucks now.

Cartman is behind Francis, but I can't spot Clyde, Bradley or Pip. We all know where the latter two are, but where's Clyde? I think this confirms the theory Clyde is a German sympathizer.

Also present: Terrance Mephesto, Bill, Fosse, Dog Poo, Tommy Turner, two of the real Sixth Graders, Curly, Carrot, Filmore, Quaid, Jenny and Flora, the latter four being kindergardeners from Ike's class.

I think Clyde is the small brown spec between the black-haired 6th Grader and Jason. Clyde might have a role in this one, but not as a German sympathizer.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:57 am

JVM wrote:Take a look here.

Great job on the pic, JVM, but I don't see Mephesto; I see Mr. Adler, the shop teacher I think.

Anyway, we'll know in 3 minutes :o !!
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Thu May 05, 2011 2:02 am

Intro has played, it is on. :D
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”