*1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Perfumecandy

Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Perfumecandy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:24 am

Stanluv25 wrote:I am so glad to know I am not the only person here now who wants a Stan episode. Seriously Matt and Trey, think your brains off this weekend and make Stan the star next week!!! Before the break... if not I will cry. If it matters or not... :/

I just felt cheated almost tonight. The plot mentioned the boys were going to help Butters so I thought 'okay, Stan has to be a part of that somehow. Who knows, he may end up being sweet and surprising this week! YA!' But all we get is the boys sitting in the bleachers with all the other students??? What the heck?? :o

I want to give this eppy a lower rating, but it doesn't seem right. But it was effed up and Butters does not deserve this treatment!! This poor kid never catches an effin' break!! I can't laugh at any new misfortune that comes Butters' way. It's just sad. :/

Aw, don't be too depressed :lol: I'm sure Matt and Trey will give Stan his eppy before their break.
I'm a ultimate fan of Stan Marsh/Eric Cartman
I support StanxCartman ~~~
montequilla

city sushi

Postby montequilla » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 am

This episode has been one of the better ones, although i did find it to somewhat odd...multiple personality disorder is such a depressing subject for these guys...
ishidasachiko

Postby ishidasachiko » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:50 am

I will never be able to watch the episodes about Lu Kim the same way again....especially that one about Wing o-O;;;
Great episode, but I kinda wish the Japanese guy had the multiple personalities since he was only a one time character >.>;;
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:51 am

Perfumecandy wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:I am so glad to know I am not the only person here now who wants a Stan episode. Seriously Matt and Trey, think your brains off this weekend and make Stan the star next week!!! Before the break... if not I will cry. If it matters or not... :/

I just felt cheated almost tonight. The plot mentioned the boys were going to help Butters so I thought 'okay, Stan has to be a part of that somehow. Who knows, he may end up being sweet and surprising this week! YA!' But all we get is the boys sitting in the bleachers with all the other students??? What the heck?? :o

I want to give this eppy a lower rating, but it doesn't seem right. But it was effed up and Butters does not deserve this treatment!! This poor kid never catches an effin' break!! I can't laugh at any new misfortune that comes Butters' way. It's just sad. :/

Aw, don't be too depressed :lol: I'm sure Matt and Trey will give Stan his eppy before their break.

haha thanks :lol: but I have to be. Each week I go 'ok, next week. NEXT week will be Stan's episode.' But six weeks have thus gone by and no such luck!! So really biting my nails come Sunday...
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
MysteriousMysterion

LULZ

Postby MysteriousMysterion » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 am

Wow, just wow, The part where he eed on butters face was nasty. But this episode as a whole is pretty much on the good spectrum of the season.

Overall 6.5/10

But SRSLY GAHZ, we need a kenny episode. :gaykenny:
zzyzx 1

Re:

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:15 am

JOSHSKORN wrote:Which brings up the argument, is the City Walk guy white or is he really Chinese?

White. In his made up Chinese accent, the Japanese guy could not even understand Lu Kim's English (because Lu Kim was speaking English with the phony Chinese accent). So the answer to your question is: white.

ishidasachiko wrote:I will never be able to watch the episodes about Lu Kim the same way again....especially that one about Wing o-O;;;
Great episode, but I kinda wish the Japanese guy had the multiple personalities since he was only a one time character >.>;;

Yeah, the Japanese guy died so he is a one time character. You mention Wing; how could she not know her husband wasn't Chinese? And how could Lu Kim build the City Wall to keep out the Mongolians in season 6's Child Abduction is Not Funny where Lu Kim builds the great wall of South Park? Must have been his Chinese personality that did that.

I'll never look at Lu Kim the same again.

JDEDJR wrote:What happened to P.F. Chang's????????!!!!!

Yeah, at the end of the episode the police wanted Lu Kim to go back to his restaurant so SP could still have a Chinese restaurant. But in season 12's The China Problem, P.F. Chang's is where Cartman and Butters went to to find out the Chinese invasion plans. Good point, JDEDJR :)
Ianstan

Postby Ianstan » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:20 am

Hehe very good episode. Felt very bad for poor Butters though (as is a usual of course). Nice how the plots converged at the end. I do have to say though that the lack of any other subplots, and the complete absence of the other boys was a tad annoying, but hey that's just me. I still agree that it is very funny, especially the whole Lu Kim thing goin' on. From now on, he will creep me out even more lol.
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:23 am

First of all... where does Ramen come from?

Second... I highly doubt that it's the HumancentiPad guy. That guy wears a blouse, for one, and doesn't know how to read English. But I guess it doesn't matter, since it won't be long before Dr. Janus comes for him, too. As long as Stan isn't on his side...

Now, that's not my reason for being uncomfortable with the episode. It just took a while for me to register what was happening. And it turned out, it was one of two violent personalities bullying Butters while one of the others was gullible and another was a fraud. But, I suppose, seeing Butters tortured instead of Kyle, and then having an episode end with Butters actually vindicated, was refreshing. So the Butters end of the equation was good. The Janus end... just plain creepy. And they could have done something a little funnier with the "Butters records himself at night" scene. Maybe have Janus fall out through the window or something random like that.

But, I have to give some props to this episode for showing that not all minorities get along. Not even minorities from the same part of the world. I'll bet there's some Southeast Asian guy in the audience going "both of you can suck it". I find it strange, after Pearl Harbor and internment camps and two atomic bombs that we and Japan are friends now and Japan and China are enemies, but that's just how it is. Maybe if they'd had an earthquake during that Tower of Peace scene....

Aw, Butters... that little smile of his makes me want to reach in there and hug him. (See sig.)

multi personality

Postby montequilla » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:34 am

man, this episode was creepy and ironic at the same time, especially considering that many people get this mental disorder...does anyone here know someone with this disorder?
icenick

Postby icenick » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 am

Everything about this episode was great. It had terrific story and (most important) it was really REALLY funny. The ending was creepy but in a good way, I really like the ending.

There are so many great moments in this episode, but my favorite by far was the Paranormal Activity scene.

Best episode of this season BY FAR.
Rath_01

Postby Rath_01 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 am

Easily the best episode of the season so far.
bountyhunter9

Postby bountyhunter9 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:30 am

15 is the worst season ever
korgri

Postby korgri » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:32 am

This first half of season 15 will not be remembered as one of the 'better halves',
so to speak...
"15-A: Trey Seems Distracted"

Then again, it would be hard to top season 14's high points.
The Coon And Friends

Postby The Coon And Friends » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:38 am

Never saw it coming. This episode gave me hope that the creators still haven't lost their touch.
Rath_01

Re:

Postby Rath_01 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:24 am

bountyhunter9 wrote:15 is the worst season ever

Let's see how the rest of the season plays out before we start saying stuff like that a couple more really funny episodes like this one and it will make up for the slow start.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”