Leave Anthony's Weiner Alone

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Barack_Obama

Leave Anthony's Weiner Alone

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 pm

http://gawker.com/5809909/anthony-weine ... ot-emerges

Not bad, old chap. Who's a big boy? You're a big boy, that's right.

The wost thing he did here by far is lie, but look at the context. Of course, he was embarrassed as f*ck, wouldn't you? We can't afford to have the only Democrat in the House with balls, and for that matter, a huge dick, go down like this. I am sick of the hypocrisy of the Republicans calling for him to resign when they say nothing of Vitter, who actually broke the law.

And with friends like these, who needs Republicans? Democrats are always far too willing to eat their own. It is sad.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Niels0827

Re: Leave Anthony Weiner Alone

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:08 am

I haven't even been following the whole Weiner odeal. I couldn't even care less. So what if the guy was horny? I'll bet at least 20 other Representatives did the same exact thing as he did, only they got away with being more stealth about it. Humans are humans. And while I don't personally care to see a picture of Weiner's wiener, I'm not going to judge someone for that.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:14 am

Haters just wish their Weiner was 6 foot tall and had a seat in Congress... oh wait it's the Weiner's weiner? He's one pissed off Dem so despite the respectable looking size of the bulge, the all important TMI must be schwang wang wang. Still wouldn't want him "forcing it down my throat" if you know what I mean.

People shouldn't run on their private lives, shouldn't loose office on it, but they do. People care about sex more than anything what can I say we're an immature species. Showing a dick, doesn't hurt no one; phone sex might hurt his wife but no impact on ability to do his job.

We 'employ' congressmen at least in theory. Hiring underqualified people because they're sexy (for example) means someone better qualified but with smaller boobs doesn't get in, not hiring someone qualified because they're black (for example) means you get less qualified people in; if we only knew what was relevent our subconscious (or conscious) biases wouldn't be able to discriminate and we'd have better employees. If voters only knew voting record and who's being paid what by which lobbyists, we'd get better congressmen IMO. Family values is just something pushing our emotional buttons.

Not having values at means you can never be a hypocrite, if you don't say murder is wrong you can't be hypocritical if you pop a cap in a fools ass, don't make you less of a stone cold killah; he's not a hypocrite and there are no double standards but that doesn't make what he did any better, to the extent it was wrong.

As for the "he lied so he's a liar" sh*t, may I direct you to Ray Comfort AKA Way of the Master AKA banannaman?

We don't know he didn't break the law yet but if he did it's on some pathetic tangential grounds and if he goes it'll be because people think he has cooties now whatever reason they really give.

Why a guy fighting banks would give his enemies this kind of ammo though, it's like if serpico smoked crack or something; agree with Niels, it probably happens all the time, but only becomes a big deal if people are out to get you, if there's people watching your every move to copy the photo before you can delete it, other congressmen have more time to hit delete.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 am

News flash America: It doesn't really matter. I can somewhat understand why some people are offended by it, but seriously, let it go. If the community he represents doesn't want him anymore, they won't vote for him.
Can't we all just get along?
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:05 am

Niels0827 wrote:I haven't even been following the whole Weiner odeal.

News 'o the day:

Weiner's wife is pregnant! The announcement was made today. What will probably happen is this:

New York, based on the 2010 Census, has to redistrict their State (from the New York State Legislature) because the State of New York is losing two seats.

Soooo, they will redraw the maps, delete two districts, meaning I predict Weiner's district will disappear - leaving him without a job.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:47 am

Looks like we're preaching to the choir with the whole 'no one cares' mlarkey on this forum; shame people in the voting booth and Washington who might oust his ass care more about sex than substance like the news.

Sneaky way of removing him, might restore his popularity if he's ousted in a 'backroom' way like that. I'll take it like speculating on an episode that hasn't aired though.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:55 am

Meh, I don't see the big deal. I mean, I've been sending girls pics of my junk for forever.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 am

Jon Stewart has had a shitload of fun with this since Wiener is an old buddy of his.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:00 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Jon Stewart has had a shitload of fun with this since Wiener is an old buddy of his.

You don't want to know my opinions on Stewart over the past 2 years.

He seems to be too idealist, unpragmatic, we are better that thou "Liberal".

He said Weiner needs to step down, the strongest Dem, over THIS? And he is too "CNN" with his "fairness". Sure, he attacks Republicans harder because you HAVE to when looking at the sh*t they do, but he also raises the severity of the sh*t Dems do, why? So he doesn't look like a partisan hack.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:06 am

I'd prefer a reckless, arrogant, stupid Weiner because the only alternatives are assh*les who'll sh*t all over us, and pussies that'll get so full of sh*t trying to f*ck the assh*les they'll become assh*les themselves then sh*t all over us. Only thing that can f*ck an assh*le is a weiner, and this guy got a huge one.

So he doesn't look like a partisan hack.

Increasing his fanbase and making him feel superior, fun to watch the race without putting your money down on any of the horses until you realize you could've won big.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:14 am

Personally I haven't been following the case..I think it is funny that his name is Wiener and he is in a sex scandal, but I don't really care. I don't know him. What he does in his personal life is none of my business. It is too bad more people don't have the same attitude. Instead they lap up every sex scandal involving a celebrity or politican, and give the people reporting this crap their ratings.. It is stupid, and a waste of everyone's time.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:21 am

Weiner, Wiener, Weiner's wiener. Weiner should be pronounced "Whiner", but is pronoucned "wiener." Weird how the Dems are avoiding him, whose actions have all been online only, when they defended Clinton, who did leave a little deposit on Monica Lewinsky's dress.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:24 am

huh, huh, you said "Wiener"..Huh, huh...
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:44 am

I agree, I don't think what he did was at all, remotely terrible. It's the 21st century, we have technology, it makes these things easy, people do them. He didn't even proposition anyone for actual sex, for chrissake.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:47 am

They sent pictures to each other. Consensual. Why is this even a problem?

- Unassumption

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”