M & T On The Daily Show

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

CartmansWhore

M & T On The Daily Show

Postby CartmansWhore » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:22 am

Tomorrow at 11pm EST http://www.thedailyshow.com/guests

NEW not a re-run...I think
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Re: M & T On The Daily Show

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 am

f*cking SWEET!!
THIS IS AWESOME i love the daily show.

however for those who think they will discus sp much..i doubt it.
Id say the main talk will b book of mormon. for me it dose not matter. i loved the book of mormon. and any sucsses of M&T is awesome
THis is great news. at least gives us south parkies something to watch wednesday night!
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:51 am

i really did not want to double post.
but here is what the link says for those who are lazy/slow internet.

Trey Parker wrote and directed his first feature film, "Cannibal! The Musical," while attending the University of Colorado in Boulder. A few years later, he co-created the animated TV series "South Park" with Matt Stone, his college friend and "Cannibal!" producer. Debuting on Comedy Central in 1997 and as of 2011, in its 15th season, "South Park" has four Emmys and the coveted Peabody Award among its many honors. Parker and Stone's movies include 1997's "Orgazmo," 2001's "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" and 2004's "Team America: World Police." Their Broadway musical "The Book of Mormon" premiered in 2011 and won nine Tony Awards, including Best Musical, Best Book of a Musical and Best Original Score, among its many other awards.

Matt Stone met Trey Parker at the University of Colorado and together they made a short, animated film called "The Spirit of Christmas, which subsequently led to their creation of the animated TV series "South Park." The movie "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut," which Stone produced and co-wrote, earned an Oscar nomination for best song and the first NY Film Critics Award for an animated film. In addition to the movie "South Park," Stone collaborated with Parker on the low budget "Cannibal! The Musical," the superhero comedy "Orgazmo," and the marionette action thriller "Team America: World Police." Stone and Parker's Broadway musical "The Book of Mormon" premiered in 2011 and won nine Tony Awards, including Best Musical, Best Book of a Musical and Best Original Score, among its many other awards.

sounds cool :-D :-D
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:12 am

:mrgreen: conveniently on a Wednesday ahha
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:40 am

I'll be watching
Stan and Kyle :)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 am

I'll be waiting for someone to upload it to youtube so I can watch it. I wonder if they'll talk mostly about their musical, this is their first interview since the latest episode right?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 am

Unassumption wrote:I'll be waiting for someone to upload it to youtube so I can watch it. I wonder if they'll talk mostly about their musical, this is their first interview since the latest episode right?

I'll stream it to you if my new capture card is here before 8 pm, should be.
(I get CC on HD, and Comcast has SOME of their HD channels on east coast time, including this one. Still wish I had satellite so I got ALL channels on east coast time...:()

And don't forget it will be up after it airs of CC's site and Hulu, and you CAN see because I let you SSH into me and leach on American content. :I
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:58 am

All praise be to the provider *sacrifices Butters to you*
or was that a lump of butter? Anyway looking forward to seeing them comment on or ignore things
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Thought you all might like to know :)
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:34 pm

CartmansWhore wrote:Thought you all might like to know :)

only 'cause i told you :wink:

Considering Stewart has been praising BOM since he saw it, I think it'll be just him gushing about them winning the Tonys <3
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:06 pm

cynthia325 wrote:
CartmansWhore wrote:Thought you all might like to know :)

only 'cause i told you :wink:

Considering Stewart has been praising BOM since he saw it, I think it'll be just him gushing about them winning the Tonys <3

THANK you Cynthia
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:31 pm

not to crush anyones hopes here but..

South Park's creators, Matt Stone and Trey Parker, will be appearing on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart tonight to talk about their 9 Tony Awards for the Book of Mormon.

home page says this. not that its a bad thing I love the BOM sucsess!
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
dusty506

Postby dusty506 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:38 am

Matt & Trey basically just said that its not ending... they said they love south park and its their thing....
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:52 am

I wasn't able to catch the Daily Show tonight, since I was out with about eight friends eating Ethiopian food and frozen yogurt, but I did see the news and reactions on here, so I'm very happy. This is great to hear. I've been anxious to see it, but I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:12 am

Both Matt & Trey look great, in good spirits.

I will quote this interview

Jon: "Do you ever think, you know what? f*ck that! we're tired" (In regards to South Park")

Trey: "Not really, because we still LOVE South Park, its still our thing"

Matt: "It's still sooo good, It's still sooo good"

As for the last episode, a lot of people asked "Are you ok, are you coming back"

Trey said "Yeah, we had a really good time doing that." "We don't know what's going to happen, but we'll find out in August"

(They usually renew their contract in August)

Matt "Plus Comedy Central let's us say sh*t now"

Now I'm starting to think one of the main reasons "You're Getting Old" was written the way it was is so they could say "sh*t" a bunch of times. By the way, this is the first season in history where every episode in the entire season half had not one bleep on the word "sh*t"
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”