The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ExoticMango

Re: The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

Postby ExoticMango » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi! I'm ExoticMango

I've been a fan of south park now for 4 years, since I was 11, and, well I just made an account today. :) I kinda wish I made an account a few years ago, since south park is coming to an end soon (sadly).

Yeah, I'm not sure what else to say.
ExoticMango

Postby ExoticMango » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Hi!

I've been a fan of South Park for 4 years now. My favourite characters are Kyle, Stan, Cartman and Kenny. I really like Stan and Kyle's friendship, and uhh... yeah.

yeah, i dont know what else to say.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Hello, I'm BigGuy101 (I apologize for not revealing my true identity, but I can’t take any chances). I’m a student at the University of Southern California. I’m in film class.

I’ve been a big fan of South Park since the day the episode Cartman Get's An Anal Probe first aired on Comedy Central in 1997. I own seasons 1 - 14 on DVD (not trying to be a show-off).

My favorite character is going to have to be Butters. He’s very funny. I just feel bad that he always has to get grounded.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
kraisummoar

Postby kraisummoar » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 am

Hello!

I'm a soon-to-be college student and film major, and recently I've been simply obsessed with South Park. I keep finding myself going to bed at 3am because I've been watching it so much.

I love movies, and my favorites are Reservoir Dogs, Videodrome, Inglourious Basterds, Peeping Tom, and In The Loop [in that order]. I play a lot of video games, mainly Touhou, No More Heroes, and Sam&Max.

I like to draw and write, even if I haven't done much drawing lately. It's really just a hobby.

Well, that's about all there is to say about me, really.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:48 am

Cool. Well good to have you!
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:13 pm

kraisummoar wrote:Hello!

I'm a soon-to-be college student and film major, and recently I've been simply obsessed with South Park. I keep finding myself going to bed at 3am because I've been watching it so much.

I love movies, and my favorites are Reservoir Dogs, Videodrome, Inglourious Basterds, Peeping Tom, and In The Loop [in that order]. I play a lot of video games, mainly Touhou, No More Heroes, and Sam&Max.

I like to draw and write, even if I haven't done much drawing lately. It's really just a hobby.

Well, that's about all there is to say about me, really.

That's pretty cool.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
pipiscute

Postby pipiscute » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm

zup my name is pipiscute. My hobbys are drawing,playing videogames,watching anime and resurching languages and cultures.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm

pipiscute wrote:resurching languages and cultures.

Welcome. It's nice to know someone else out there researches other languages and cultures too.
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:03 am

well herro ladies and gentlement i am whatwouldwedow/o sp
or wwws for short.
I have a lot of free time so expect to me to post A LOT.

also there is this one shows i like on comedy central i cant remember the name. hmmm its on at 10 o clock on wednesdays? can anyone help me out? :wink:
o and my avy is pretty damn boss. and i think blind?
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
amberface

Postby amberface » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:11 am

Hey guys. The poster formerly known as bugzbunnie6 here. I'm just curious as to how many people that used to post on here regularly (around 2005) still do so.

Also, since this an an "introduce yourself" thread, I'm Amber, I used to post here regularly a few years ago when I was fourteen and obnoxious, and I have recently began visiting the site again.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:21 am

Well hey there, hi there, ho-ho there. Welcome to the third layer of purgatory's waiting room. Please do not spill things on our carpet, as it is not yet paid for.

whatwouldwedo W/o SP wrote:also there is this one shows i like on comedy central i cant remember the name. hmmm its on at 10 o clock on wednesdays? can anyone help me out?

The Andy Dick Mega Train-Wreck Spectacular? I dunno, I'm on antenna.
IlaButters

Postby IlaButters » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:19 pm

HI!! ^_^

i used to be a member of SPS years ago, i doubt anyone here will remember me, i'm under a slightly new SN now lol.

i just felt like rejoining, i prolly won't post much, but then you never know lol.
mityaz

Postby mityaz » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 am

Hello all. I've been watching South Park for about 3 years, since I was a student. And still I'm trying to keep on watching new episodes.

I am from Ukraine, 24 years old.

Nice to meet you all!
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Welcome, new users! I honestly hope you enjoy it here. I know I do.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Acehigh

Postby Acehigh » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Hi, I'm Acehigh. I'm a guy who lives in Belgium and I think South Park is one of the funniest and smartest shows I've seen. I love how you can watch every episode here! My big hobby is playing basketball. Other than that, I like a lot of music and um.. a lot of movies... That's all I guess.
What is the most resilient parasite? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”