How South Park Should End

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Pip Tweek

Re: How South Park Should End

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 pm

An epidemic of "Chronic Queef Syndrome" causes all the women and girls to queef themselves to death. All the able-bodied men go "back to the pile" and all the boys leave on a jet plane to live in Mongolia.

The camera angle shows the 'pile' and it slowly zooms out as Trey narrates "and so South Park, like all great cities, fell for it's last time. Monsters, aliens, and mobs of pissed off turkeys couldn't destroy this once resilient town, but the men simply lost the will to do anything but turn gay and start screwing in a big pile after all their wives fell ill and died from massive queefing. The boys, with their mothers and sisters dead, and their fathers all in the pile until death would take them, had one sure refuge to turn to - Mongolia. There they would spend their days learning the ways of the Mongolian warrior, and, just perhaps, return to South Park to rebuild their city from the ruins. But probably not.

Fade to black on pile... THE END.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Hopefully with an ending. I don't want something like Star Trek TOS where a normal episode was the ending =/
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:20 am

When we last left South Park, Rainbow-Cone Sparkle was at last defeated by Mint-Berry Crunch, but the Denver Airport was destroyed in the process, releasing the teenaged demon that had been sealed underneath. This demon had laid a curse of apathy on South Park, preventing its residents from aging. Now angered, the demon makes the town of South Park apathetic for all eternity. South Park stays this way for 20 years.

Stan, however, returns to South Park, spreading the message he had learned from his many years of writing: doing stuff makes you cool. Kyle, taking Stan's words to heart, hacks the barrier around the Earth, finally letting the aliens in to assist the Earth and South Park. The Visitors return, thankful that they can begin taping again, and tell Kyle the secret they have left on Earth: there is an orange jacket which serves as the true border between the spirit and physical realms. Only someone who has worn it from birth can be its master, and it will only obey the will of its master.

Kenny, realizing his true destiny, comes up with a plan that would stop the demon and prevent all energy entities from coming to Earth ever again. Stan and Kyle, although saddened by what needs to be done, evacuate South Park. Cartman, one of the ones hit hardest by the Apathy epidemic, is evacuated first, and told not to enter South Park again. But then, Cartman remembers someone who had been hit harder than himself. At the last minute, Cartman rushes in, braves the Apathy, and saves Red, who had been completely comatose.

Once the town is clear, Kenny takes off his parka and orders that all of South Park and any other wandering spirits be dragged into nothingness. The demon disappears, along with the spirits, the jacket, and Kenny himself, whose spirit had been merged with it. As Stan and Kyle watch their town get sucked away, Kyle and the others finally age by 20 years, catching up to Stan. Red awakens, and explains that she had vowed to be silent until she could find the words to say to Cartman. She then says them at last: "I love you." Cartman promises that he will never be apathetic when it comes to Red, and the two of them kiss, as the sun sets over what was once a cursed town. The aliens take off, announcing a wrap. And Stan and Kyle walk off hand and hand, deciding that wherever they decide to live next, they will live there together, protecting their town as bravely as Kenny protected his. The other townspeople follow them.

Edit: Kidding! :mrgreen:

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:36 am

During school, a massive apocalypse ensues, and out in the streets, you see many familiar characters die, including Stan and Butters, who have dramatic final moments with the other children. In a fit of rage, Kyle attacks and finally kills Cartman, but is then himself killed by a falling building. The only character left, ironically, is Kenny, who now realizes he must repopulate a destroyed earth. Luckily, he finds the girl that he sees every time he gets high, but just before any action ensues, Trey wakes up screaming. Matt walks into the room and asks what's wrong.
Trey replies: "I just had a crazy ass dream about this mountain town in Colorado."
Matt says: "You mean like where we grew up? The suburbs of Denver?"
Trey: "Yeah, but all this crazy f*cked up sh*t kept happening to the town."
Matt: "That sounds like a pretty cool show idea. We should do that!"
Trey: "Are you f*cking kidding man? Who would watch that?"
Matt: "Yeah you're right, nobody, not even our retarded friend timmy would watch it."
Timmy: "TIMMAH!!"
The End
Can't we all just get along?
Fail_Druid

Postby Fail_Druid » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 am

I'm sorry, my curiosity has been peaked; Silver Banana, did you come up with that whole thing? That was pretty incredible if so.
So, something I wanted to ask, has there been recent news I can't find (other than the revolutionary nature of the last episode) that hints at the end of South Park? Everyone is really scaring me with all this doomsday talk concerning my all-time favorite show! Personally I think they should never end it at all;) Though, if it did have to end I pretty much agree with The Silver Banana's idea.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:12 pm

It should end on what ever season and whatever number of episodes Trey and Matt want. As for movies, I think they should do a second and third films so it can be a trilogy.
Last edited by BigGuy101 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
peaches123

Postby peaches123 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Dr.Horrible_24 wrote:it should end with kenny being the only on alive in south park, or him dieing, everybody going oh well hes coming back anyway, then he just doesnt come back at all

That would be so funny!

And then at the end they could have Kenny going 'Oh my God! They killed... everyone. Huh. They were all bastards anyway.
...MEEP...
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Fail_Druid wrote:I'm sorry, my curiosity has been peaked; Silver Banana, did you come up with that whole thing? That was pretty incredible if so.
So, something I wanted to ask, has there been recent news I can't find (other than the revolutionary nature of the last episode) that hints at the end of South Park? Everyone is really scaring me with all this doomsday talk concerning my all-time favorite show! Personally I think they should never end it at all;) Though, if it did have to end I pretty much agree with The Silver Banana's idea.

Wow... I'm flattered.

The underlying "going all out and crazy" theme was inspired by something another guy did on a Code Lyoko forum last Friday, where we were supposed to say how we thought Season 4 of that show should have ended. He was adding as much awesome-to-a-silly-degree stuff as he could pack in, even throwing in things I had been harping about and running gags we had both come up with. Then I was adding on to it, and he was adding on to that, and I momentarily forgot I should have been modding the place before giving it one last good polish.

But since none of the ideas from that exchange would apply here, I cooked up my own plateful of crazy, hoping everyone else would add some silly stuff to it.

Some of the other ideas here were amazing. I like the one where Kenny is the last man on Earth, along with Drug Trip Chick, what'shername.

Postby AngelRonnie » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Cartman should and kyle should be with each other!! Pleaaasee <3
russellmcmwhite11

Postby russellmcmwhite11 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Marklar thinks all marklars should go to marklar and have markalar with starvin marklar and his markalars :D :D :)
JewishSmurfette

Postby JewishSmurfette » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 am

No matter how it ends it should go out with a bang! A movie with part one and two like that last Harry Potter. An epic showdown with Kyle and Cartman, Randy getting drunk. Then Kenny finds out a big secret about the past and future from god while another world war is raging on earth. :)
*~JewishSmurfette~*
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm

The last words spoken should be:

Kyle: "Cartman you fatass!!"

Cartman "Shut up Kyle you stupid joo!"
parker13

Postby parker13 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:34 pm

kbgrahamdc wrote:However it ends, before it does, Cartman should find out that since his "hermapholyte" mom is his dad, then his birth-mom should be Sheila Broflovski, making him Kyle's half-brother and a Jew! Besides if South Park ends it will probably be by Cartman's hand and what better motivation for him than to keep the news of his Jewish roots from spreading.

after having to live with kyle because cartman's mom leave for a trip(crack whore expo) and dies before she even gets out of south park
ziggymank

Postby ziggymank » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:45 pm

South Park should end with a movie where some stupid sh*t happens, then at the end of the movie, Kyle and Cartman become the best of friends, and everything turns out good.

I imagine the movie ending with a montage of pictures of M&T working on South Park during the first few seasons, along with the song Fire and Rain - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3uaXCJcRrE
sketchlord123

Postby sketchlord123 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:00 pm

I think it should end where the boys grow up, and start not to be friends with each other anymore. They get distracted from each other by:

Girls
Home
College
Family
Money
Cars
Sons/Daughters
Jobs

I think it should be a movie titled:

South Park: Time to Grow Up and Apart

BUT that wont happen for a long time! ...Dont waste ur time reading this go watch South Park!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(
After 6 long months, Sketch is back.

Don't let the proctologist with a
hammer get you!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”