What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Ex1lepr0

Re: What's up?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:49 pm

^^Pretty exciting day.

My family and I went cruising for yard sales this morning, and then went to a farmer's market. Later today, I'm going with my best friend and some of his friends to see Captain America.
Can't we all just get along?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:19 pm

I woke up at 3pm :cry:
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 pm

What's up: Just came back from fireworks, which were better than the last ones.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:18 am

^^That's good. I remember when you told me about the earlier fireworks that sucked balls. :)

Got back from seeing Captain America, f*cking awesome movie that. Then I shaved, and am in bed with my laptop. Tomorrow is my best friend's graduation party, I'm looking forward to that. :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 am

Yes. lol :lol:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:02 pm

I saw some fireworks last night. There was some big do going on over at the Four Seasons Las Collinas. It surprised the hell out of me in the car on the way back from Chipotle. I had to race around a bit to find a good spot to see everything because I was so damn close to it, and there were countless apartments and trees around blocking my view. I pulled into the parking lot of Sonny Brian's BBQ just in time to see the big finish.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

visited my mum's mum and dad's parents yesterday with my niece while my sister went to the zoo. Both grandparent live a few hours away so I slept on the drive, ended up sleeping as soon as I got home too, so didn't do much yesterday while awake.

Nan is so wickedly cultured, she always cooks a new recipe she's concocted, usually from the plants she's grown in her garden, this time a tomato soup with special selection of herbs and spices with some potato dish. She also makes the wine we have with it, knows the latin names for pretty much everything, paints the pictures on the walls, plays like 5 instruments, speaks like the queen, and still works at 80 tutoring local kids just to feel busy. How a woman like THAT gave birth to my mum I don't know, seeing the two side by side hurts my brain. A little guilty nan always gives me money when I visit, she slips it in my pocket without me noticing. Woman must have found the fountain of youth she looks at least 30 years younger than she is even though she hasn't done anything about it ... proof keeping busy is good for you i guess, she isn't wealthy or anything, seems so royal or noble, more so than all the rich folk on MTV, even though she's just a retired teacher. Maybe it's just because she's related.

Her husband says all these rude jokes even though he's like 80 and has a similarly posh voice. Awful what arthritis does to people, he used to be so skilled with his hands but it travelled upward now he can hardly open a door by himself. Hope they cure that before I get old, it's in the family and inheritable! Still got his mind i guess you can't have everything.

I always say I'm rich, because I've never personally had to care about money despite not yet working, but why that is can be complicated; dad earns a lot but only he works and it's spread out among a lot of people, but we all have inexpensive tastes, mainly comes down to him being generous enough to share most of it with us because he eats ramen and watches dodgey DVDs all day. He grew up in a council estate, where his parents still live, when I was born I lived down the road to them like his 5 brothers and sister still do (who's kids I sadly can't remember and hardly know) he's the only one who got out of there. They think he's a bit of a traitor to his class, all of them being old labour.

I don't know how he did it, except luck, had no qualifications left school at 16 to work for the railway, used to uncouple trains and sweep the station, how he works in London hardly doing anything for a much larger pay than when he had a dangerous, manual, outdoor job with longer hours. He's managed to stay for 35 years at the same place and adapt to all new technology without pushing into management, who get fired a lot, never made an enemy of the bosses or unions, etc, but that didn't save the 40 thousand odd rail workers who got fired last week, he's just been lucky I guess.

It's wierd going back to visit his parents though, they're keeping busy like mum's mum in a very different way, with less control over it. Their kids are all a hassle, relatives are always around their place and some drama has just gone down whenever we come round. This time we went round while their favourite son (they actually say that!) was their with his kids. They've got an autistic son still living with them and their daughter (who got divorced in her 60s, been cheating with her best friend's husband, who her husband used to employ, just after her husband's parents died, and claimed he abused and raped her when he didn't (like most false abuse claims by women police ignore it) and wants his pension and house ... and killed his dog. because she's evil like that.) lives with them still because no one else will take her and she refuses to work. So they have a lot of stress - but it's keeping their old asses busy and their minds alive in their 80s!

Nan's managed to have a best friend for 60 years (and the same husband for almost as long!) she's almost a second mum to dad, sadly not been right in the head since her husband died, so nan phones her almost every day to keep her sane. Poor woman's kids are douches arguing over who'll inherit what from her like she's already dead even though she doesn't have much, one even drugged her and tried to get her to sign the house over to them she claims, so she doesn't want any of them to get anything, poor nan is her executer so has to deal with that.

It's wierd for me to agree with anyone, but i've yet to disagree with my older relatives on most things, even though most people including my parents think they're insane.

Sister didn't come home till after us...despite us travelling so much farther
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 am

Got back from my friend's grad party. Here's a list of things I did (in order)
1. Met with his family members and his uncle and I discussed lots of things, religion, the amish and the shutdown of the shuttle program, among other things.
2. Played a little Dungeon Siege III with my friend's friend. Ok game, but not the best.
3. Set up a target out back and fired his paintball gun for about an hour. One shot I made with one hand, at a soda can, with my second shot. :)
4. Drank a 24 oz. can of hard lemonade. Probably not much to most of you, but it's the most alcohol I've had in my short life.
5. About the same time my family showed up, two friends, one who I see rarely, and another that I hadn't hung out with in two years showed up, and we reminesced for a long time.

And that is what's up.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:32 am

alcoholic...lemonade? why i never :U Next you'll say you can get alcoholic orange juice, or lime juice! I've been listening to 80s music, and reading about bacteria, while drinking some beer, coffee, banana flavour milk, and lots and lots of water.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 am

My potassium is low. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I took a potassium pill. Lets hope it improves.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:07 am

Here's hoping so. Wonder how you know exactly what's making you feel so bad =S If you do pass out will it come back to normal by itself overnight?

Got about 3 litres of water and a coffee on the table so I don't need to move to the kitchen to get any...god I'm lazy ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 am

First of all, I don't eat much. Maybe that's part of it. I don't want to eat. All eating does is make a person gain weight.

I was weighing some 78kg (172lb) now I weigh about 71kg (158lb) Awesome.

I hope I keep losing that weight too. I feel like I should stop being such a pig and not eat at all for a week. Or a month.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:12 am

Congrats on that, seems to be working well. I should try dieting, or just eating normal, finding it hard to fit in jeans, I'm about 165 pound of flab. If eating too much or too little starts impacting your health it's time to change up the diet IMO.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 am

kfgg wrote:First of all, I don't eat much. Maybe that's part of it. I don't want to eat. All eating does is make a person gain weight.

I was weighing some 78kg (172lb) now I weigh about 71kg (158lb) Awesome.

I hope I keep losing that weight too. I feel like I should stop being such a pig and not eat at all for a week. Or a month.

Loss of weight in high amounts is not good either. Food is for energy and the pleasure of being eaten. You didn't give your height, but I will tell you now that that much weight loss is unhealthy. I'm at the optimum weight for my height, 5'11'', which is 177 lbs. What I'm trying to say is that what you're doing is unhealthy, and could decrease your lifespan. So as a friend, I would like to say: You need to GAIN some weight.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 am

If you're serious about not eating anything, that isn't a sustainable way of losing weight, you have to eat again at some point. Losing it rapidly isn't that healthy. Doesn't mean you need to gain or even stop losing weight but keep it controlled.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”