Bigger Forum and Scrollable Images! DOWNLOAD NOW

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Barack_Obama

Bigger Forum and Scrollable Images! DOWNLOAD NOW

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:43 pm

I would update the last thread I made for this, but I made it under an account I do not have access to, nor access to the email used to create it. So here goes nothing.

If you are on Firefox, you must install the Stylish addon:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/

Chrome users can just install as a script from the page. Just go to the link below and click install, it will install as an extension to chrome automatically, that's it.

||DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://userstyles.org/styles/54263/sout ... e-and-wide

As you will see in the preview below, mods and admins have red names.

Now, you can scroll images instead of right clicking on them:

||Before and After

-Before

-----

-After - US board

-After - UK board

-After - Posts

After - Profiles
Last edited by Barack_Obama on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Bigger Forum and Scrollable Images! DOWNLOAD NOW- Part d

Postby Big-Will » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Mod names should be green, like they are in the UK site.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Ok, mister, will update.

The Userstyles site is just SOOOO damn slow it will take a bit. On that note, if you choose to install, let the page load and after clicking install, be sure to wait until it is done loading it in. Took me over 2 minutes.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:18 pm

SSSSSHHHHHHHite.

Forgot to make it only work on this site, if you already installed, make sure you go back and update/reinstall it or it will f*ck up other forums.

I am fixing right now.

- Unassumption
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:03 pm

And it works with FF7?
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 pm

BRMBug wrote:And it works with FF7?

Yes.

EDIT

Fixed now
http://userstyles.org/styles/54263/sout ... e-and-wide

IF YOU INSTALLED IT ALREADY, BE SURE TO GO BACK AND REINSTALL IT, or it will mess with other forums.

- Unassumption
Barack_Obama

Re: Bigger Forum and Scrollable Images! DOWNLOAD NOW

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Hate to double-triple post, but I must bump for what I have going here. :)

EDIT
Navbar finished, also, the quote, reply, and edit.

BEST PART? Links to profiles from the thread page have returned!

If you have suggestions, feel free to share. Bug, I took the liberty of blocking out your name here, because I uploaded it to Tinypic, not that anyone would care had they looked at it, and they could find this page and anyone on it from googling the content, so what ever. :o

This is where it stands as of now:

- Unassumption
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:11 am

Bump yet again, just because I slaved over the hot stove of notepad churning out a CSS sheet and dammit you will eat it mister. :cartmanangry:

- Unassumption
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Got around to implementing this style you've created, and I must say, good work, Mr. President!

The lack of ads and sh*t makes this site load so much faster. Not just the forum, but the main site as well. Thanks a lot, dude. As a forum veteran, I hereby endorse this creation for use by other members.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Well, if "veterans" give this more sway, then I myself should have some here. :D

(Lest we forget, I have been here since January 2005, just lost access to my account for a bit, then regained it and decided that I hated the name anyway, so here I am.)

Do not forget, though, that when they change something on the site, it could break the style. If that happens, post the issues here and I will fix them, unless this doesn't happen for a long time and I for some reason am not around. >_>

- Unassumption
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:21 am

I just did a MAJOR overhaul of it, and I think it is much much better. Have a look , links in original post are updated.

And Will, I only used you as an example for the posts and profiles because yours is the most complete, so it shows the most of the interface off.

-After - US board

-After - UK board

-After - Posts

After - Profiles

- Unassumption
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:14 am

This thing is coo. wee :timmy:
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Give me some feedback, since you are the only one using it. .__.

- Unassumption
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:16 pm

I updated mine, and so far so good. The black-on-gray color scheme is easy to read and I've not run into any problems yet.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:20 pm

That's why I made it, really. I have issues with my eyes, I have more than double vision, bright colors on dark backgrounds pretty much has a haze around the whole thing, etc. So I have to make a "softer" color scheme for my own use, and thought I would spice it up by bringing back the profile links in posts, contact info, etc and share.

Looking back at the last one I made it was f*cking horrible, but as I said I was just getting the colors better for me. They weren't good but where better than the white on black. Now with this new userstyle it's easy on the eyes AND better, at least to me, than the default.

- Unassumption

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”