New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
CheesyPoofs8931

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby CheesyPoofs8931 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:23 am

I think that they should keep making fun of celebriities and stuff in the news, while keeping the four main characters, They've been doin that for twelve years and theyve still been keeping it fresh.

:timmy: :santa: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :cartmanangry: :cartmancry: :cartmanevil: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmancop: :cartmanevillaugh:

bigbonened69

Postby bigbonened69 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 am

i think that a new restaurant will open up and stan will go to check it out, all out of ideas check back with use later... :lol:
nathrushy

Re: episode suggestion

Postby nathrushy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:07 pm

StanMarsh19 wrote:I think they should do a single character special again like they did with Pip and Butters, but this time with Tweek, 'cos he's just Awesome!

yeh good thinking i would like to see a
Tweek episode i think he is great :tweek:
nathrushy

Postby nathrushy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Mine is a trilogy were they return to imaganationland but this time Stan,Eric,Kyle and Kenny dont go its a episode with out the boys in it this time Craig,Token,Clyde and Tweek go but they travel there on a boat ride with the imaganationland theam tune as they arrive they go to a part called caloforia girl land were its a candy girl land with fit girls they get ordered by the boss of candy girl land who is....Katy Perry and summet gose rong but comment if you have a further thought :tweek: :craig: :santa:
nathrushy

Postby nathrushy » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 am

cartjonman wrote:i think there should be an episode where butters finally gets to take over the world and fires generall dissaray and gets tweak instead and timmy and stan kyle and cartman try to protect kenny from butters then generall dissaray helps stan kyle and cartman save kenny :timmy:

also its called: choas unleashed

That sounds like a good Idia i would like to see that happen :timmy:
southparkonpills

Postby southparkonpills » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:47 pm

would be so funny
VoRuVa wrote:My idea is about David Beckham going to L.A.Galaxy
His on his plane, but something goes wrong and the plane crashes near South Park.
Stan and Kyle are trying to help him go to L.A.
but Cartman, knowing how much money will David get, trys to become his agent at all cost! :P
YellowPaste

Postby YellowPaste » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:40 pm

well i think they should create some episode
that uses someones avatar. Like an avatar contest
and who ever has the best avatar gets to come up with there
very own episode with there avartar in it. it'll be cool
timmaa12

Just A Thought

Postby timmaa12 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:45 am

I'd like to see Trent Boyett resurface before SP ends...the only reason I bring it up is that its been "like five years from now (season 8, that is)" and it'd be a good relapse for true fans.
saaas

Postby saaas » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:55 pm

There should be a episode with Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo! :D
faraaz11

Postby faraaz11 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 pm

yeah i would like to see an episode where they talk about the alluminati/free masons...how some artists and celebrities are involved in them...
mmyerslb

Postby mmyerslb » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:50 am

So who benefits the most from the white trash population growing?
Maury
Only he develops a multiple personality disorder, where one of his personalities gets involved in some white trash craziness with Mr slave or cartmans mom or the Denver Broncos. What if he was the father of Eric Cartman? And he reveals the results of the test to himself and the black midget hooker he cheated on to create this bastard child?
Thoughts?
pat-magroin

Postby pat-magroin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Season 15 episode 8: Hearing Aids for Japan

[Stan’s eyes open and look over at the clock, Stan gets out of bed with his room slightly changed around and quietly walks to the bathroom.After brushing his teeth in scilence he goes down stairs for breakfast where Sharon and Shelley have already began eating, Stan pulls out a chair and takes a seat and continues to eat in scilence with his family]

Stan : Mom. When is dad coming home?

Sharon: (sighs) I don’t know stanley, finish your pancakes.

[Stan quietly and sadly finishes his Breakfast]

[Stan walking with his head down to the bus stop. When Stan arrives he looks at the bus stop sign and sighs. A moment passes by before Kyle,Cartman and Kenny walk up.
Stan still standing there now with his hands in his pocket he hasn’t noticed that the boys have arrived]

Kyle: Hey Stan.

Stan: Oh, hey guys..

Kyle :Dude have u seen the new Nintendo 3ds?!

Stan: What? That sh*tty thing that makes you press your face against the screen and causes peoples eyes to bleed?

Kyle: What?..

Stan : Yeah dude, my dad told me when I talked to him!

Kenny : Nah dude that’s bullsh*t ive been playing all day and im okay

Cartman : Yeah Stan. Why don’t you just stop trying to ruin peoples fun. (sings) cus ive got a nintendo 3ds and you don’t!

Stan : Who cares. In 6 months your just gonna have to buy a new one anyways

[The bus pulls up and the boys get on the bus still arguing about the game system.]

[All the kids at school other then Stan have their hands under their desks playing the 3ds bashing the buttons with the sounds coming out of the game.
Mr.Garrison bursts into the room loudly speaking then turning his back to the class.]

Mr.Garrison : Okay children its time to make sure you didn’t get any dumber over the break! Now who can tell me what three times three equals?..Stan

[Stan looks around kind of pissed off that everyone else is playing games and he has to answer the question.]

Stan : 9..

Mr.Garrison : Very good. Now who can tell me what five times five is?..umm Kyle.

[Kyle still button mashing and focused more on the game then the chalkboard]

Kyle : 25…

Mr.Garrison: thats right, now who can tell me what six times eight equals? Eric.

[Cartman with his tongue sticking out of his mouth button mashing and talking to the game stops for a second to answer.]

Cartman: Umm…50?

[Mr.Garrison starts to write 50 on the board then stops.]

Mr.Garrison: 50?..50!?

[Mr.Garrison turns around to see Cartman openly playing his 3ds on his desk.]

Mr.Garrison: Now god damn it Eric! This is school! People come here to learn not play video games! If your gonna continue to disrespect me and my class then you can leave!

[Cartman with out ever breaking eye contact from his game slides out of his chair and walks out of the classroom saying]

Cartman :Whatever dude now that I can consintrate ill finally be able to finnish level four.

[Mr.Garrison still mad at Eric turns and looks at the class to see Stan.]

Mr.Garrison: Now Stan! Can YOU please answer the question?!

Stan :Wait…so he gets kicked out of class and gets to play his video game and I have to stay here and answer it?!

Mr.Garrison yells :Yes Stanley because no one likes or cares about Eric Cartman and you actully have a chance at a future!

Stan Awwww!....

[Kyle,Cartman,Stan and Kenny are standing at their lockers getting stuff out of them when Clyde walks up]

Clyde: I thought you guys werent friends anymore?

Stan: look dude just cus you have a little fight with your friends and don’t talk over the summer doesn’t mean your not cool anymore, it just means we didn’t hang out together then.

[Clyde stares at the boys]

Eric: Get out of here Clyde you’re just mad no one likes you!

[Clyde flips them off as the boys walk away with stuff in their hands]

[the boys sitting in the lunch room with their food trays infront of them. And their 3ds in their face (other then Stan). Kyle, Cartman and Kenny continue to button mash and talk to their video games while Stan sits there bummed out and stirring his food around. A moment of silence passes untill Kyle says]

Kyle: Ah damn! My battery died!..hey whats up Stan you really havent said anything.

Stan: Yeah dude..ever since my dad left ive just been feelin kinda sh*tty..

Kyle: oh man! Your dad and mom got seperated again?!

Stan: No, my dad got called to Japan to install seismographs its how we were able to afford our new house, but ever since he left everything has been so different.

Kyle: Oh really? Like what?

Stan: Well its always hard to talk to him cus he calls so late and can only talk for 5 minutes and everytime hes talking all you hear are loud japanese people speaking around him.(but stops talking once he saw Kyle plug his 3ds into the charger)

[Stan sighs and continues to eat his lunch]

[Later that night Randy talking on the phone to Stan.]

Randy: Uh huh..I know…right…right…

Stan: and everyone is so self absorbed and sucked into their video games they don’t even care or pay attention to whats really going on around them.

Randy: Right…Well Stanley daddy has to go back to work now ill be sure to call you tomorrow.

Stan: K goodnight dad, love you.

Randy: K love you too, night (in a rushing type of way)

[Randy dressed up in his rock and roll outfit runs to the side of a stage and looks around to see a full crowed of japanese people who are there to see him prefrom Kereoke.]

Japanese announcer: And now! Bringing to the stage for your enjoyment!! Steamy Ray Vauhn!!

[The people clap as Randy takes the stage and begains to preform tween music for the crowed but once he starts playing the music the japanese people sit in silence staring at him with a puzzled look]

[at Cartman’s house,Cartman is sitting with butters showing him new tween music songs on his ipod but before he gives him the headphones he puts condoms over butters ears.]

Cartman: Mmmmk…there we go…

Butters: Well what are these things for?

Cartman: Their called condoms Butters..

Butters: Condoms?! What for?

Cartman: to protect your ears.

Butters: to protect my ears from what?

Cartman: Butters!..if you listen to loud music without a condom on your ear..you’ll get Hearing Aids.

Butters: Oh hamburgers! I don’t want Hearing Aids!

Cartman: I know Butters that’s why I put the condoms on before I put in the headphones!

Butters: oh..well gee thanks Eric..for showin me new tween music and protecting my ears from Hearing Aids.

[Cartman presses play and blasts tween wave music into Butters ears]

[Stan Kyle and Kenny walk up as Cartman is blasting Butters ears with loud tween music. Kenny stands in the background with his face stuck into his 3ds]

Stan: Dude what are you doing cartman?

Kyle: And why does Butters have condoms on his ears?
(Cartman says whispering and laughing)
Cartman: shhhh..shhhh you guys..you guys..I just told Butters that if you don’t wear condoms on your ears when you listen to loud music.. you’ll get Hearing Aids..

Stan: Dude that’s stupid I cant belive people actully fall for that stupid joke..
(Kyle trying to hold in is laughter)
Stan:Aww dude you don’t think that’s funny do you? Aww man..

Kyle: aww come on..its a little funny..

Butters: Hey Eric.. I feel the wet stuff from the condom dripping into my ears is that normal?

Eric: Yes Butters that’s completely normal.

[Butters continues to listen to tween wave music]

Kyle: Wet stuff?

Cartman: Yeah dude, I just went into my moms room and she had like a whole bunch of condoms just thrown in the trash

Stan: So you gave butters a used condom..and put it on his ear?..

Cartman: to prevent hearing aids yeah..

Stan:aww sick dude!

Kyle: That’s gross!

[while they argue butters loudly sings tween wave in the back]

[Stan and his family are watching the news on tv]
(Reporters Tom and Steve)

Tom: Goodevening folks were here to bring you some devistating news.Reports are out there that Japan has been attacked with radioactive gas bombs Researchers say Japan could might possibly maybe have super amouts of radiation..maybe..and more with this story is Steve Morris out in the field

Steve: Goodevening Tom I am not currently in japan because it smells like radiation and fish..but I can tell you that the smell is comepletly horrible and that people are saying that it might possibly be from a sh*t wave of sh*tty music.

Tom: So Steve people are saying that there is radiation there?

Steve: No Tom. Im simply saying that this place smells like ass and there are some speculations by some unknowngroup of people who say it may quite possibly be unliveable..

Tom: Well there you have it folks some say it might not be good for japan..more at 9..

Sharon: Oh my god! Stanley your father is in Japan!

Stan: Oh no!

Sharon: Oh my god..i mean me and your father were having a little rough patch but I don’t want him to get hurt! Oh god ill try and call him!

[Sharon runs out of the room to go call Randy when just then theres a knock at the door and its Kyle and Kenny, (kenny’s face still glued to the 3ds) Stan goes to open the door]

Stan: Oh hey guys..

Kyle: Hey Stan..

[they walk into Stan’s house]

Kyle: Dude I saw what happened on the news! Is everything okay!?

Stan: I don’t know dude my mom is trying to call my dad right now

Kenny mumbles:Yes! Level three is done!

Kyle: ugh..oh my god..hes been playing this game all day! Hes just trapped in his own little world look at him!

Stan: yeah it can get pretty annoying when your trying to talk to someone and all they do is ignore you to play with their sh*t..

Kyle: ouuuu…yeah…Look stan im sorry when I had my 3ds I was just so obsessed with it I couldn’t even put it down for a second and im sorry I was such a bad friend when you needed me to be there..

Stan: its okay dude. I understand..we can all get caught up in our own sh*t sometimes..

Kyle: Cool?

Stan: Cool.

[Sharon Comes running back into the room with the phone to her head.]

Sharon : hes not answering! He only answered one time and their was just a lot of people screaming.

Stan: Oh no!

[Just then Kenny’s body starts shaking so bad it makes it look like an earthquake is hitting, but then his eyes start to bleed and his head pops all over his nintendo 3ds.]

Kyle:oh my god! They killed kenny!

Stan: You Bastards!

Kyle: oh my god! We gotta go tell cartman that 3ds’s really do make peoples eyes bleed!

Sharon: ill drive you boys we need to warn everyone about the radiation and the gameboy’s!

[Cartman in his living room with an ipod on the floor and with butters semi tied up on the floor with a condom sticking out of butters ear that eric is about to pee in.

Cartman: okay..now we just got to pee in them

Butters: well why do you gotta pee in them?

Cartman: Because Butters the pee is like a filter for the hearing aids, it protects you even more so you don’t get them.

Butters: it does?

Cartman: yes Butters. What happens when you drink water? You drink the water and it goes through your body and the pee filters it out. So the pee is like a filter. Especially for hearing aids.

Butters: well gee thanks eric.

Cartman (cracking up): no problem butters.

[Cartman then pees into the condoms in butters ear.]

Butters: uhh it’s a little warm, and it sounds like im at the bottom of a pool.
[After that happens there is a knock at the door who is Kyle,Stan and Sharron. Cartman quickly finshes up and moves Butters out of the room before opening the door and they step in]

Kyle: Dude! The nintendo 3ds really did make kenny’s head explode!

Cartman: What?! No it didn’t you guys

Stan: No! dude really! Kennys head exploded!

[Kyle sniffs around the room]

Kyle:Dude! What smells like pee?

Cartman: huh? Oh nothing Butters was around here trying to put pee in his ear cus’ he’s scared of hearing aids.

[Stan and Kyle both]: Dude!

[Just then the tv in the background gets loud for a breaking news announcement with Tom and Steve]

Tom: Goodevening folks, were here with some late breaking news. Apparently scientists have pinpointed down the exact place where all this radiation smell and chaos is coming from. With more on this we go to Steve Morris in the field.

Steve: Thanks Tom, we sure have. Just a few minutes ago we were tipped off about the exact place where all this devistation has been taking place..aparently all of the smell and damage is coming from Mr.shichi’s Kereoke Café we have some viewer video of whats happening.

[Cuts to inside news footage of Randy farting on Stage with all the Japanese people getting sick in the bar some even commiting suicide to avoid the horrible smells and sounds]

Steve: as you can see Tom. Aparently its just some old guy playing sh*tty music and sh*tting his pants which is causing all this camotion.

Tom: is there any word on how long this man may continue to sh*t all over music and people?

Steve: no word yet Tom but I will be here to bring you what we concider news, all day. Back to you.

[Sharon having seen the news story stands jaw dropped and pissed off]

Sharon screams: Randy Marsh!!!!!

Sharon: Come on boys. Were going to get stanley’s father!

[the boys leave Cartmans house to goto Japan to see Sharon confront Randy, Cartman leaves Butters there where no one knows]

[the group lands in Japan and walks through and out the air port with Sharon’s face stuck with rage. The boys follow closely by seeing a sea of Japanese people wearing masks to cover the smell of the area]

Cartman: Oh man! This place smells like ass!

Stan: well yeah. It’s the biggest spot for tween wave right now. All the stupid kids in America listen to sh*tty music and watch sh*tty shows and whish they could live here

Kyle: why would anyone want to live in a place that smells like ass?

Stan: Cus they think by running into some weird ass cultre they think they’ll truly be accepted. When in reality their just douche bags who need to be happy with what they’ve got and stop looking for things to fill the void in their life!

Kyle:Damn dude!

[they get close the the bar/café that Randy is singing at and see swarms of dead bodies, people killing themselves and people throwing up all over the place and eachother while the boys try hard to avoid all of them Sharon just walks through them on a mission]

[Sharon bursts in the door to find more people sick and dying inside from the noise and to see Randy on stage still singing]

Sharon:Randy Marsh!!

[Randy who is in the middle of a song stops singing and freezes up]

Randy:Sh..Sharon…

Sharon: What in the hell do you think your doing?!

Randy: I was just..

Sharon: No! you leave me and the kids at home! Have us worried sick about you thinking you’re here to actully help japan but no! here you are singing your stupid songs! When will you realize that your not going to be famous! Why cant you just be happy being the superstar of our family! Arent we enough for you!

Randy: Stupid?!....im sorry Sharon..ive just gotten so caught up with this whole being famous thing that ive let it get to my head..i try so hard to play sh*tty music like the kids do these days..but I guess im just gonna have to accept the fact that im that old guy now..

Sharon: that’s okay Randy..i just want our family and lifes to go back to normal..

Randy: aww thanks sharon..i love you

Sharon: I love you too.

[sharon and randy hug and kiss for a second before randy pulls away]

Randy: oh hey Stan..i figured since ive been gone for so long I should get you one of these.

[Randy hands Stan a nintendo 3ds]

Stan: Dude sweet!

Kyle: wait what? Dude you said you hated those things?!

Stan: yeah..but I realized something today…just because people enjoy their own things and have their own way of doing things. I shouldn’t care if people like it or not. cus the only thing that matters is if the people you love and care about are happy..

Kyle:Totally..

[Randy with sharon around is arm says]

Randy: Come on boys what do you say we help clean up japan!?...

[everyone gets quiet]

[stan playing his 3ds now says]

Stan:Nah that sounds kind of gay..

[Kyle and cartman proceed to pull their 3ds out and play them]

Cartman: Yea dude that sounds gay. Plus I have to beat level four anyways..

Stan: Come on guys lets go play nintendo 3ds

[the boys leave the room filled with sick, dead and dying people with their faces glued to the screen and walk out. Randy still holding Sharon leans in and says]

Randy: you kno Sharon..i wrote a song about you..

Sharon: Oh randy!..

[they hug which leads into a little montage of the south park crew leaving japan everything working out to normal. Stan and Kyle play their 3ds’s at Stan’s house while Cartman is still sticking condoms into Butters ears at Cartman’s house. Kenny’s family burries his body in their back yard, Japan starts to clean up the damage and destruction that was left there. then it shows Sharon and Randy kissing and about to get into bed where it zooms into the photo of when they got married.

[after a moment passes you hear a loud knock on the door and at which point a door opens and theres Butters standing their in a uniform]

Man 1: Can I help you little boy?

Butters: uh yes sir. Im with Eric Enterprizes and I was wondering if you would like to donate a dollar to our foundation which helps provide Japanese people with condoms for their ears.

Man 1: For their ears?

Butters: yes sir. So they don’t get hearing aids. Japan just sufferd a major disastor with sh*tty music so im making sure they don’t get hearing aids..

[Man 1 slowly reaches in his wallet and tosses some money to butters then quietly shuts the door as butters continues to walk down the street]

End
sorry for any typos
A1gooner

Postby A1gooner » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:00 pm

An idea based around the film Rise of the Planet of the Apes, in which Cartman's falicy of Jews wanting to take over the world starts to actually happen, and he is the only one that notices it and tries to prevent it.
norKat

Halloween special idea

Postby norKat » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:04 am

The doctor (Island of Dr. Moreau guy) mistakenly creates some biological/genetic disease that makes everybody's epidermis in South Park translucent (or disappear) so that you can see all the muscles, veins, organs, bones etc. underneath their skin.

They try and go about life as usual.

A funny scene I imagined was a couple in love with each other trying to have a romantic day, (or going to a restaurant) and they look into each others faces smiling (while they look like zombies, with blood pumping through the veins in their face and neck). "oh you look great Martha, that's a nice dress." or something like that. Or the girl wants to make love or something and tries to be romantic, while you can see food from dinner digesting in her intestines and the muscles in her breasts, etc. Maybe it can even be the teacher with the droopy breasts.

Maybe a scene with kids sitting in the class room, all with face/neck, internals exposed and Mr. Garrison teaching with a zombie face..

I haven't had the time to think of it but there are probably a lot of interesting scenes you can create with this situation.
norKat

Halloween special idea

Postby norKat » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:06 am

The doctor (Island of Dr. Moreau guy) mistakenly creates some biological/genetic disease that makes everybody's epidermis in South Park translucent (or disappear) so that you can see all the muscles, veins, organs, bones etc. underneath their skin.

They try and go about life as usual.

A funny scene I imagined was a couple in love with each other trying to have a romantic day, (or going to a restaurant) and they look into each others faces smiling (while they look like zombies, with blood pumping through the veins in their face and neck). "oh you look great Martha, that's a nice dress." or something like that. Or the girl wants to make love or something and tries to be romantic, while you can see food from dinner digesting in her intestines and the muscles in her breasts, etc. Maybe it can even be the teacher with the droopy breasts.

Maybe a scene with kids sitting in the class room, all with face/neck, internals exposed and Mr. Garrison teaching with a zombie face..

I haven't had the time to think of it but there are probably a lot of interesting scenes you can create with this situation.

Return to “Episode Speculation”