This season sucks.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

nym15rc

This season sucks.

Postby nym15rc » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:35 pm

I feel like this season has been exceptionally poor. I'm glad they are being more original with their plots, and not relying on political and celebrity satire as much, but overall, the jokes are mediocre and get old quick. For example the latest episode. Yes we understand the meaning, as we get older our tastes change and things that sound good to some may not sound as good to others. But really they rehashed the same thing over and over and over again. I didn't even think the original concept was that funny.

That is all.
John_117

Re: This season sucks.

Postby John_117 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 am

nym15rc wrote:I feel like this season has been exceptionally poor. I'm glad they are being more original with their plots, and not relying on political and celebrity satire as much, but overall, the jokes are mediocre and get old quick. For example the latest episode. Yes we understand the meaning, as we get older our tastes change and things that sound good to some may not sound as good to others. But really they rehashed the same thing over and over and over again. I didn't even think the original concept was that funny.

That is all.

People like you is the reason why M&T made this episode. To either end this or to seriously f*ck with all the people who bitched about every single episode.
Jcc94

Postby Jcc94 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:42 am

Oh yay, the typical "This season sucks! It's never been funny!" thread. We haven't seen enough of those! (/sarcasm) Here's an idea: If you don't like it, STOP WATCHING! Just give up and let people who still like it enjoy it. Don't make yourself suffer and keep watching so you can find more things to complain about.
CCCPkiller

Postby CCCPkiller » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:58 am

i dont exactly agree with you john, but that is quite a possiblity, in which case, theyd be total dicks...
Kenny McCormick is 10x better than you, and me.
God D**n MONGORIANS!
Promisha

Postby Promisha » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:12 am

While it's definetly not the best season, I wouldn't say it sucks. Other than Royal Pudding I've enjoyed it so far.
:stanpuke:
As for the midseason finale, yeah it bummed me out but I think that its just matt and treys way of saying things need to change in some way. :cartmanhappy:
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:51 am

For god's sake, stop with these f*cking bitching threads. We've all heard it, plenty of us don't agree, me included. (I had a more complete reply, but I accidentally lost it, don't want to type it all again.)

At least this one wasn't framed as an "appeal," those are just presumptive and arrogant.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:24 am

Wow, another person hates Season 15. Congratulations, you're the only 15 millionth person to say so.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:52 am

Well I think that it's been way better than 14 so far. So there. :P
ingleburt

Postby ingleburt » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:58 am

Well, it all depends on what you compare this season to. Like its not gonna be the best piece of cake. (that is a terrible metaphor, but im really tired, so sorry.) but at least South Park isnt over... yet.
Finally, I can say-
vIVALaaLiZzs

Postby vIVALaaLiZzs » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:25 am

Let's see, season 14 was a joke (literary, they had a few jokes but overall it was funny). Since the last controversy with the big debut of Mohamed + The Book of Mormon, M&T didn't want to disappoint however, season 15 has gradually getting better, with T.M.I & now You're getting old. . .

genius . . 8)
swEEEEEEEEt!.!
queef bro

Postby queef bro » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:07 am

you people reek. season 15 has been great. funnybot was the only kind of weak episode. every single thing sucks on tv these days EXCEPT south park. this last episode with stan hating everything is like me for the last 10 years. everything sucks CEPT SOUTH PARK. a big f*ck you to those who dont like 15 so far, and to those who want the show to end. go watch family guy. f*ck you.
Caylulu

Postby Caylulu » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:03 am

I highly agree. It's like they've already done every possible thing they can in the episodes so now there just doing crappy ones. Don't get me wrong, I love south park, but there episodes aren't really funny anymore, they do the same thing over and over again to the point were there just picking the most retarded themes for there episodes and they just keep getting lamer and lamer. I love south park, season 1 all the way up to season 14. I'm sorry but season 15 is just weak.
S15SUCKS

Postby S15SUCKS » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:16 am

Don't most of you F*CKING RETARDS GET IT! :roll:

If they didn't mean for the point to come across look at what happened.

They split the season when Stan started realizing everything was sh*t. The preview for the Adam Sandler movie was making fun of every last person to watch the second half of that stupid f*cking season.

Good plot doesn't matter once you have a huge fan-base because most of America is retarded and will watch it anyway. :lol:

HERE IS A TEASE OF NEW SP EPISODE IDEAS FOLLOWING THEIR RECENT TREND! ENJOY! :twisted:

-- A retarded gerbil is elected mayor after the previous mayor dies choking on sh*t. The gerbil puts the citizens of South Park into a concentration camp.

-- Someone is terrorizing South Park and has Professor Chaos scared silly with threatening letters of what will happen if he doesn't unmask himself and quit his secret life of evil! (BTW I'll tell you now it's a crossbreed between a monkey and a retarded fish squirrel)

-- The bikers around the country invade South Park for changing the definition of the word "fag" and make a stand to change it back. Meanwhile the original fags that came to South Park are leading the gays around the country to stand up for keeping the changed definition.

-- The boys of South Park acquire a magical bowl of Mint Berry Crunch cereal that turns them into zombies under Mint Berry Crunches control! and it's up to the Coon to save the day.

-- The Coon gets side tracked on saving the day to go save Casa Bonita from the Mexicans. Meanwhile the country is being turned into zombies.

-- The Coon gets kidnapped by the Mexican President who created Mint Berry Crunch and forces the Coon to eat the cereal, having a worldwide effect on the zombies. (BTW he is forced the cereal and then farts and everyone is cured and smells like sh*t and Mint Berry Crunch loses his power)

:?

-- If you can't see this being future episodes for South Park then you really are stupid and just ignore this and go back to watching all your shows that are the same sh*t different setting. (If you don't remember M&T had Eric criticize Family Guy for the same sh*t they are pulling now.)

----------------------------------- I asked 7 people I know who have watched South Park since it's early days if these ideas would be plausible with the current way SP has been going, some who I have not even told how I feel about the 15th season. They all said it very well seems like it. A few said that they may be more spread out and not all in one season but yes. Some things mentioned by them:

"not as funny"

"just doesn't feel like southpark anymore"

"biggest waste of my time this year"

"Most of it was just disappointing"

"I feel like I've been watching a show made more by a family guy staff more and more the past few seasons"

"I feel dumber after watching their recent episodes"

"I got a few chuckles out of the season, overall it was the least entertaining season they've made yet. Especially for sending Stan on a drinking binge for the split season episodes only to never show or relate to it, or the fact that all he hears is sh*t again in the season. It's probably the most annoying and worst cliffhanger ever that'll probably never be part of the plot again. Truly saddening, but I'll still check it out now and then if they make more, not near as loyally but I do want to know what happens with Stan."

ANYWAY

-- To wrap it up South Park is now a really gay version of Family Guy without as much annoyingness. It is still South Park and to the
T like family guy has very minimal decent humor and the plot and everything else is sh*t.

------- TO YOU MATT AND TREY! For both creating the best TV series for making fun of the stupid things people do! CONGRATS!

-- Also to you matt and trey, good f*cking job on screwing it up, you may be able to fool most of the idiots that watch your show now for the new humor you bring, but you are making the people that made you famous for the show disgusted by it. Get your guys' act together, stick to the comedy that got you where you are before you lose all your old fans, quit selling out to a bunch of idiotic fans of you're family guy like current humor.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”